“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Field Report: Finally Success

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Well, I have to tell you what has happened. Today I asked the girl out that I was talking about in my other topic. I find myself in a new position as she agreed to see me sometime, this weekend if possible. You should have seen me in action, I was totally like a DJ. I was cool, confident, smooth, funny. I can tell that I was no way "wuss like." Ah, victory is sweet. Here is what I said(I'm paraphrasing),

"I was thinking about going out Saturday, you join me if you want."

It was something to that effect. The point was that I acted nonchalantly and confident. I was surprised how easy it was, once I got comfortable, it was no sweat. Once I got her alone, I eased the tention by using my "Fraturday" joke. It went over well, she laughed and I could tell that I had my opening. I waited to after class and I walked with her and another class wait to her car. The three of us had a good conversation which helped to build up my comfort level. When the other class mate left, I continued to walk her towards her car. That's when I did my joke which made me feel so good, because of her reaction. Then I closed with getting her number. She seemed really interested and even excited.

For those of you who are too afraid to ask out girls, look at my example. You really need to get used to talking to girls more and treat them like you would your best buds.

So, I got her number and plan on calling her maybe tomarrow on even possibly Friday. We'll see what happens next.

I'd like to thank all of you here for your support and your help. I really feel like I have grown much since this last year. I hope that now I can help others gain the confidence and self-esteem that they need.

Thanks again!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Nice work man! It feels so natural when it all comes to together, and it makes you wonder how you ever found it difficult, hey?

I'm interested to hear your Fraturday joke. Sometimes I call Saturday, Fatterday. Is it the same sort of thing?
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Re: good job man

Originally posted by ToP DoN
congrats bro...hope you get laid....
LOL! Not really a major goal, lets just see what happens. I'd rather not be the guy who shags and then leaves, never to be seen again.

Ok, duke, I wasn't going to give away my best stuff. But, I'll tell you what I said.

She said she was not sure if she had to work on Saturday or not, so I said that's ok. How about Fraterday? She looked at me with a smile and I said that it was a new day of the week. Now it goes, Saturday, Fraturday, Sunday. She asked if I got that from a Beatles song(she then said the name of the song) and I said, uhh ok! She then laughed. It was gold!
 
Top