Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report coming in

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latest Scored a 6 to give in and offer me a relationship. She was beckoning me to give in to relationship because of finding commonality. Do not give in Dj's to an easy relationship. After brushing up my day game and seeing all the game has to offer. Feel no better to say haven't given in to an easy relationship. Still looking for a good Hb7 or Hb8. Hopefully with everything going on in the news will get lucky and finally get that Hb10 been going for. I also encourage you Dj's to stay in the game and cold approach at your nearest mall. Never know what you can run into. Alright guys ttyl

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Latest Scored a 6 to give in and offer me a relationship. She was beckoning me to give in to relationship because of finding commonality. Do not give in Dj's to an easy relationship. After brushing up my day game and seeing all the game has to offer. Feel no better to say haven't given in to an easy relationship. Still looking for a good Hb7 or Hb8. Hopefully with everything going on in the news will get lucky and finally get that Hb10 been going for. I also encourage you Dj's to stay in the game and cold approach at your nearest mall. Never know what you can run into. Alright guys ttyl
Nice! Don't feel bad getting an HB 10 or not. As others said on here the high end ones like 8.5 on up are too much drama to deal with. Many on here just settle with a 7 or even 8.

So people still meet chicks at the mall lol? The mall closest to me is what is almost considered a dead mall.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Don't feel bad getting an HB 10 or not. As others said on here the high end ones like 8.5 on up are too much drama to deal with. Many on here just settle with a 7 or even 8.

So people still meet chicks at the mall lol? The mall closest to me is what is almost considered a dead mall.
By Ft.lauderdale there is a strip mall. One time I made a deal with the store owner and created my own drink. Also close by there is a college which is like on the high end of the nerd list. On the list of Hacker schools. Nova south eastern. Lol? You'd be surprised malls right now are an oasis. Where as bumble is a sahara or barren dessert. At best. Unless you're into picking up russian girls wonting your 20000 dolla. Haha. Jokes aside unless you're into russian girls. Bumble right now not looking so good. Tinder is also there. Not working for me. Will be repping "mall game" current system is rigged bro. How is OLD going for you biggoal??

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
By Ft.lauderdale there is a strip mall. One time I made a deal with the store owner and created my own drink. Also close by there is a college which is like on the high end of the nerd list. On the list of Hacker schools. Nova south eastern. Lol? You'd be surprised malls right now are an oasis. Where as bumble is a sahara or barren dessert. At best. Unless you're into picking up russian girls wonting your 20000 dolla. Haha. Jokes aside unless you're into russian girls. Bumble right now not looking so good. Tinder is also there. Not working for me. Will be repping "mall game" current system is rigged bro. How is OLD going for you biggoal??
Yea, I notice that on the dating apps all these HB9 Russian girls LOL. Even on the West Coast. But these old, single men will pay and even get scammed they're so dumb.

You're lucky you live by a college and a younger area of FL. Yes, it's totally different than Southwest Florida where I live. I'm getting a few more likes on Tinder since I used a MrWood quote in my profile but I'll think I'll wait until closer to spring break in a couple weeks before paying for GOLD to see who the matches are. I hate the open malls they have over here. Especially in the summer you don't want to be there long unless you want to get drenched in sweat. I miss the indoor malls. We have a bigger indoor mall 35 miles to my south it used to be the best mall but now it's the ghetto mall with shootings all around it.

OLD I get dates from it BUT if you read my post then you see over here in my county there is literally nobody on the OLD apps. Hint I live in the oldest age county in FL. The county to my north is larger and the same median age. It's considered retirement heaven. So I usually have dates that are 20 to 60 miles away. Since that's where I have to look in order to find anyone. Usually I have to look up towards Bradenton before you see a lot on OLD.

So you should have no complaints about OLD in your area. I've looked at the OLD sites there. Tons more to choose from and less post wall. I can go days on Bumble without anyone in my county showing up. Tinder is better IMO.

Have you tried facebook dating? It's free and I've had luck on there. When it first launched lots of cuties and fairly easy to get replies from when you leave a photo comment. However now it's mostly land whales since everyone caught onto the app. I'm talking to a cougar in Sarasota right now from FB dating.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I notice that on the dating apps all these HB9 Russian girls LOL. Even on the West Coast. But these old, single men will pay and even get scammed they're so dumb.

You're lucky you live by a college and a younger area of FL. Yes, it's totally different than Southwest Florida where I live. I'm getting a few more likes on Tinder since I used a MrWood quote in my profile but I'll think I'll wait until closer to spring break in a couple weeks before paying for GOLD to see who the matches are. I hate the open malls they have over here. Especially in the summer you don't want to be there long unless you want to get drenched in sweat. I miss the indoor malls. We have a bigger indoor mall 35 miles to my south it used to be the best mall but now it's the ghetto mall with shootings all around it.

OLD I get dates from it BUT if you read my post then you see over here in my county there is literally nobody on the OLD apps. Hint I live in the oldest age county in FL. The county to my north is larger and the same median age. It's considered retirement heaven. So I usually have dates that are 20 to 60 miles away. Since that's where I have to look in order to find anyone. Usually I have to look up towards Bradenton before you see a lot on OLD.

So you should have no complaints about OLD in your area. I've looked at the OLD sites there. Tons more to choose from and less post wall. I can go days on Bumble without anyone in my county showing up. Tinder is better IMO.

Have you tried facebook dating? It's free and I've had luck on there. When it first launched lots of cuties and fairly easy to get replies from when you leave a photo comment. However now it's mostly land whales since everyone caught onto the app. I'm talking to a cougar in Sarasota right now from FB dating.
Tampa Naples and bradenton are a great area. Biggoal consider what happened all over the country with corona. Over 2 billion infected. I'm glad we talked before that happened. Because I also ran into a jewish girl from Miami beach. All she would talk in was coded jewish. She was a straight hb9 from the minute I started talking to her. How are you with jewish girls. Some mothers I've also ran into are fairly attractive. Not being picky or selective. Because there is something true about your older posts. There is a market for those 45yo cougars. They look good all the way to 65 yo ngl Cougars! FL is full of them...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tampa Naples and bradenton are a great area. Biggoal consider what happened all over the country with corona. Over 2 billion infected. I'm glad we talked before that happened. Because I also ran into a jewish girl from Miami beach. All she would talk in was coded jewish. She was a straight hb9 from the minute I started talking to her. How are you with jewish girls. Some mothers I've also ran into are fairly attractive. Not being picky or selective. Because there is something true about your older posts. There is a market for those 45yo cougars. They look good all the way to 65 yo ngl Cougars! FL is full of them...
Naples has a few okay cougars. I lived there when I was younger and have family there still. Overall it's still a pretty old age county though, one of the older ones in FL.

Yes, Bradenton and Tampa area is much better for dating.

I'm sorry but that is sick. 65? Unless you're close to that age that is gross man. 50 is my cut off if they're hot like that teacher for short term bang. Otherwise really over 45 I wouldn't want long term.

The 38 year olds on up IMO it's text/ message game. If I write decent messages to them with a bit of flirtng, but pointing stuff out in their profiles, asking questions the reply rate is decent. Messaging a 25 year old on Tinder vs a 45 yr old on Match is a totally different game.

That hot cougar brunette I exchanged a couple replies with from Naples. Didn't reply to my first message. So a few days later I left a photo comment joking about how she's a textbook cougar and BAM!

I'm talking to a 48 year old one from Sarasota too and used similar pickup line. I doubt it goes anywhere due to distance though.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course 65 is sick. Im just saying to have decent convo with limit is 65...long term is not exactly what you have in cougar age group. perfect biggoal so your approaches are improving! part one of everything is understanding that unless girl is in same town as you theres not much luck... remember interest level dictates relation ship. first six months with a girl is first step in relationship. second part is your screening or how you conduct your phone calls. Having a good voicemail is key... Hope to hear from you again

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is sick. 65? Unless you're close to that age that is gross man. 50 is my cut off if they're hot like that teacher for short term bang. Otherwise really over 45 I wouldn't want long term.
When biggoal is ripping your age limits you know you're dating too old.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly I don't want a relationship with super hot women...not worth the headaches in most cases. I just don't have the time or energy for the drama and BS most put you through.

I'm happy with women I find attractive with nice bodies who love sex. I don't need a model for that.