Field Report: Blitz and MotU do Philadelphia

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by crazykid
Lol, if we got the Maryland group together with Blitz, then there would be an interesting group walking the streets...about a hlaf dozen 18 year olds, a 21 year old, and a 23 year old.
A lot of the clubs around the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore are 18+ on Wednesday night. Just an FYI.

Baltimore isn't the most appealing city to go "walking the streets" in, but the whole harbor area is pretty nice.

Annapolis is a little better, but I don't know the area that well.

And of course, there's always Ocean City, but the clubs there are either Under 21 or 21+...there's no crossover.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Umbra, clean out your message box.

Your test results are in! :)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, its so awesome to read about guys gettin together and having a great time... when all they used to have in common was a desire to improve their dealings with the opposite sex, now theyre love bunnies ;)! Thanks fela's, reading stories like this really remind me why I'm here.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave134:

I'm also in North Va. and though freetime is becoming a treasured rarity for me these days, I'd wing with you or anyone in the area.

Just PM me or email me at MrMystery14@yahoo.com

Mr. Mystery

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm in northern VA and might be done for the MD crowd. I'm 21. I'm a rookie at this DJ game, though, so I wouldn't want to hold you guys back if my game doesn't improve quickly." -Dave123

Dave it's no big deal. There's no pressure. Nobody is going to be there to show-off. At least I'm not anyway. I'll probably sarge a little bit but I'd more like to go there to hang out with guys who have similar interests. It'll be fun just to meet up with a group. If you guys are in then e-mail me and I'll try to organize it: x_blitz44_x@hotmail.com (there are _'s between the first x and the b, and the 4 and the last x).

Same with squirrels, no pressure. Just do your thing. I think after we meet and find out how cool everybody is there won't be an urge to immediately judge and critique game.

-Blitz

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Blitz said fellas, there really is no pressure.

I've gone out with a few other guys already from the seduction community and it defenitely not competitive (well that kinda depends on who you hang out with). Its really just a chance to go out and chill with some others with similiar interest.

If anyone in my area wants to go out and chill/sarge just hit me up, I'm all for if I can find the time.

Mr. Mystery