Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Blitz and MotU do Philadelphia

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A month or so ago I got to meet and hang out with Blitz while I was in Philadelphia, and here's the story...

I was actually supposed to be in Chicago for a Saturday and Sunday conference, but thanks in part to great airline rates, I arrived a few days earlier in Philadelphia to hang out with Blitz and meet a business partner.

I arrived on Wednesday evening, and met up with Blitz on Thursday at around 7 pm or so. We decided to meet at the lobby of the hotel where I was staying (the Raddison). My impression of Blitz:

He was very attractive, and I mean that in the true sense of the word. Yeah, he was good looking, but more importantly, he was very friendly and likable. I knew we would get along great.

We hung around for a few minutes in the lobby, before we walked down the street to grab a snack. Along the way we started getting to know one another.

To my left were two girls walking by, talking and laughing loudly, so we started talking with them, and I suggested to Blitz that we should adopt them as our new friends. They laughed at that, and we talked for another minute or so until a street solicitor stopped them, and Blitz and I kept on walking.

We found a nice little restaurant and went in. The hostess had some really funky piercings, so we talked with her for a minute or so about that, before we were seated.

A few minutes later our waitress arrived. She had a very attractive smile, and I told her so. For the next ten or fifteen minutes, Blitz and I were having entirely way too much fun with her.

Something about Blitz - he's one of the top wings that I've ever had. In fact, I would say he's tied with one other guy for first place. He and I didn't plan anything, but we were just in harmony and we were able to work off each other extremely well.

Anyway, I jokingly try to convince her to come back to California with me, and how much fun we would have. She tells us that she has a bf, and Blitz tells her that's perfect, we can set him up with my girlfriend and that way she and I could be together - that it was destiny. I go into a little bit of the being "lovers in a past life" story that I'll sometimes do.

Besides, Blitz says, her boyfriend wouldn't be so insecure as to mind if she and I would hang out. I defend the boyfriend and say that he's probably a pretty secure guy. We didn't plan it out, but between Blitz playing the bad cop and destroying the boyfriend, and me playing the good cop and defending him, the boyfriend had no chance.

That's why she probably had a disappointed look on her face and said that he would be insecure (since I was already defending the bf, she didn't feel that she had to as well).

Anyway, we were flirting with the waitress for a good bit of time, and she told us that we're making her blush (which she was, and it made her look even cuter). I think she had forgotten that she was there to take our orders. Finally when one of us mentioned it to her, she looked surprised and was a bit embarrassed.

She left from there and a minute later the hostess comes to our table. We play with her as well, and just like the waitress she tells us that we're making her blush. She tells us that we're different from all the other people who come here and how she's happy to have met us since she normally works in a different branch, and she hopes that we come and visit her there.

For the next two hours or so, when one girl left, the other would take her place. It was very cool. Blitz and I were like one of those dual star systems, and the chicks were the orbiting planets. Blitz and I were truly multi-tasking: Eating, getting to know each other, and sarging the two chicks.

A little past halfway through dinner, our waitress's boyfriend comes over. She did not look happy to see him. She still came over to talk with us, but she was standing in a corner. Blitz called her on it, and mentioned how she's trying to avoid her boyfriend seeing her. She looks at the bf with a look of resignation on her face and says, "No, he can see me." But she still didn't leave.

Later the hostess was back, and she started talking to some customers behind us. I turned around and noticed a tattoo on her back - though I was mostly checking out her butt. By then we were done, so we got up to leave. We gave a hug to the waitress and the hostess.

I told the hostess that I have a confession to make. That while she was behind me, I was pretending to look at her tattoo, but I was actually checking out her butt. She told me that she knew, that's why she didn't turn around (how about that, she knew I was checking her out her butt, and she made it easy for me). I tell her that she has a nice butt, and she replies that I have a nice butt as well.

I thank her and tell her that I want to see her after she gets off work. She says that she doesn't get off work until 1:30 a.m. I tell her that's fine, and I write my number for her and tell her to call me when she gets off.

Did she call me? Probably not, but my battery died by then, so I have no idea.

At any rate, we leave and search for a club. The first one we got to was very loud and pretty much dead. We got a drink and hung out to see if anything would improve. But there was only one halfway attractive chick, and she was seated with someone whom neither Blitz nor I could distinguish as an ugly guy or an ugly girl. Either way - we weren't interested.

So we leave and find a different bar. This one was mellower and more of my taste, but there just wasn't that many singles there - most of the people there were couples.

Blitz new the waitress, so we talked to her for a bit. It turned out that it was her birthday, so we got a group of people in the bar to join us as we sang happy birthday for her.

Not long after, Blitz's cousin and friends show up totally by accident, and we hung out with them. You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep - and Blitz's cousin and friends were very cool.

There wasn't much sarging happening at the bar, but we still had fun.

About the only single girls there were one group of three, and Blitz, his cousin, and I played with them for a while. They were pretty decent looking, but I don't think any of us really felt the vibe, so no one tried to close. Which was completely fine - we had fun regardless.

I got the weirdest call though while I was at the bar. Mary, my original one-itis (the one that brought me to sosuave in the first place) called me up. That came totally out of nowhere. I hadn't heard of her or from her for quite some time.

Anyway by then it was pretty late, but you can't leave Philly without having some of the world-renowned cheesesteak. I can't remember the name, but there are two places right next to each other in Philly that have world-famous cheesesteaks. We took a cab there, and tried both places.

Blitz - is there any way you can FedEx me some of that cheesesteak? Damn, that was GOOD!

Well, that was out little adventure. Not much sarging done, but that's because lack of opportunity more than lack of initiative. We pretty much approached every girl we saw, and had great results with pretty much all of them.

In fact, I had so much fun, and I liked Blitz so much, that I tried to bribe him to fly with me to Chicago the next day so we can continue the fun, I even offered to sweeten the deal and treat for the plane ticket (okay, so there was an ulterior motive; I had needed an assistant for my work in Chicago. Actually, that's the greatest compliment that I could give anyone - I would never introduce someone to my business associates unless I thought the world of him - he is basically a reflection of me. That's the degree to which I thought so highly of Blitz).

Unfortunately, there was no way he could make it. There was a very important family affair that weekend, and I totally respected his decision. Still, it was fun being the devils advocate and seeing the conflict on his face. Haha, sorry bro ;)

Well, that's about it. I really look forward to hanging out with him again!

Master of the Universe

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you guys?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup.

Glad you had a great time in Philly. You've shown me that two DJs on a warpath = a fun night no matter what the outcome.

Anyway, the place you probably got your cheesesteak from was Pat's or Geno's because that's where all the visitors go to get their "Philly cheesesteak." People from around here will tell you there are about a dozen better places though, which is true.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg,

I actually grew up in Philly and live in NJ. I can think of a few cheesesteak places that might be better, but I wanted MoTU to experience the "touristy" Pat's and Geno's. By the way, we went to BOTH places.

-Blitz

PS: I'm 21

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
YOu know...I think it'd be really interesting to see some of you people in action. It's easy to talk about "DJing" and "field reports," but when you actually see the stuff put into practice, it becomes a little more clear.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If you are interested we could meet halfway, somewhere in Deleware or even in Maryland. I'm always up for meeting new guys to sarge with.

-Blitz

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty inspiring. If anyone lives around the Omaha, Nebraska area, shout me a holler.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like mou is falling in love with Blitz from the moment he set his eyes on him. good luck you two.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I agree. If you are interested we could meet halfway, somewhere in Deleware or even in Maryland. I'm always up for meeting new guys to sarge with.

-Blitz
Hmm...Maryland...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blitz, what part of jersey ya from?

Washington Township in Gloucester County here.

What club did you guys hit up in Philly?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sewell.. haha. That's funny.

We went to swanky bubbles in olde city.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hmm...Maryland..." -Crazykid

If you guys want to set up something crazy for the DJs in that area I'll travel. I like long drives by myself. I find them relaxing. Let me know, pick a weekend.

blitz

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh so you're from Sewell too...what a coincidence.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll have to hang out. Friday I'm taking my friend out from work who is having marriage problems. Are you going out anywhere? Maybe we could meet you there.

-Blitz

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday I'm going to Delware for some strange reason. But definitely some other time. I'm always around Sewell...unfortunately.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"Hmm...Maryland..." -Crazykid

If you guys want to set up something crazy for the DJs in that area I'll travel. I like long drives by myself. I find them relaxing. Let me know, pick a weekend.

blitz
LOL I'm in MD...but I don't think I'm ready to do any more than just sit back and watch you people work. Although I'll throw a few amateur moves to distract the "friends" if you want me to. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if we got the Maryland group together with Blitz, then there would be an interesting group walking the streets...about a hlaf dozen 18 year olds, a 21 year old, and a 23 year old.

Coda A27

Don Juan
Reaction score
'twas a good read MOTU & Blitz. Entertaining and inspiring.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in northern VA and might be done for the MD crowd. I'm 21. I'm a rookie at this DJ game, though, so I wouldn't want to hold you guys back if my game doesn't improve quickly.