Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - be honest!!!

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped by a friends apartment to meet her friend who she had been trying to set me up with.

**** good things ****:
1. smiled a lot

2. looked right into her eyes

3. started kino after about 10 minutes...simple things like touching her knee, lightly caressing her arm, held her wrist to look at watch.

4. i brought in some CDs and showed off my good taste in music, they loved it.

5. i gave her my # (she would't give me hers) and she called on sunday night, details later.

**** bad things ****:
1. talked to her sunday and somehow my ex girlfriend from YEARS ago came up....she's from the same country and i drew comparisons. that's got to be the worst thing you can do on a first convo.

2. check out this crappy line "is your mom as beautiful as you", because my ex's mom was beautiful too and they're from the same country.

3. i also have a tattoo that was inspired by my ex from the same country, and i told her why i got that particular design....although i sense that she is maybe a little naive and she's only lived in this country for 6 years my insensitive & ignorant comments may have slid right past her.

She is a really delicate but visually stunning little lady. she's really into my intelligence, which i tend to not talk about, and is not evident in my writing (i'm a styilish math geek).

my friend who set us up has pumped her head w/ so much hot air about me that i probably have several more chances with this one.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

Dreamer,

Quit thinking about the 'head games' and make a move.
Hell, ask her out to an auto show, a movie, an ice cream, a zoo, a park..........

Do you get the point?

cave dwell

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. i gave her my # (she would't give me hers) and she called on sunday night, details later.
This is the only real bad thing I see. I'm guessing you didn't use that phone call to your advantage and set up a date. Keep the convo for the date, not the phone.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, i called her today but i blocked my number....first time i ever called her actually and she asked why i was calling from a "private line", i was surprised she picked up on that. she was getting ready to go to a concert and said she'd call back, which is likely...no prob.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, we talked today and i said "lets hang out blah blah" but i forgot .... she has plans to go to a club and really wants me to go...i can dance pretty good....good idea? i'm thinking yes.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
update

Hung out w/ her again today at a little dinner party and she looked stunning once again...on my scale she's about a 9.5. We kino'd all night and she caressed my arm, lots of smiles and good convo ratio.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good form , well done.