Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Arabian nights at her house – the best date of my life

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up everyone? The strangest thing happened to me yesterday night, it was the craziest night of my life – an adventure I’ll remember for a long time. I just HAVE to share my story with you, sorry if I don’t share all the techniques and insights right away because I’m still somewhat in a shock…

You see...I met the cutest Iraqi girl: slightly colored likea perfect suntan, dark eyes, long hair that had the most beautiful curls, and her curves…she was HOT. I decided to bring my A-game to the table by playfully teasing her, being challenging, being mega sexual..and during one conversation, she mentioned how she never got any real present on her birthday.

To us that’s INSANE, but she was from the Middle Eastern lands, “Arabia”, Iraq…and without her being a muslim, her parents forbid her to go outside after 7 o’clock in the evening (while she’s 21), she was not allowed to call anyone, and they would KILL her if she had a boyfriend – sounds like the perfect forbidden fruit huh?

But I’ve always been the rebel: never cared about authority whatsoever and while most people stop being as naughty as a child when they grow up – I never did…and boldly told her that THIS year, she would get a present, a living one.

She resisted saying how dangerous it was, I told her I knew and cheezy as it was I said “but all is fair in love and war”..and I don’t care I want to see you anyways, so there I was on IM getting all kinds of kisses from her because she thought it to be so romantic.

Why?

Because if a woman is into you, she will often throw “**** tests” at you: test to see if you REALLY mean what you said, if you REALLY like her, and if you’re REALLY the guy that she’s seeing in front of her – it’s testing whether you’re a real man or a fraude and it’s in a woman’s biology: she risks becoming practically immobilized for 9 months because of pregnancy, so she better be damn sure she picks the best man for the job who has the best genetics, who gives the best chance of survival.

So by making a bold move – I have proved “to her biology” that I am in fact not a fraud and will come to help her survive, not only that..I’ve proved to her emotional world that I REALLY like her with actions and not words, I’ve also catered to the fantasy of “the woman in need who’s rescued by the knight” and I’ve shown fearlessness, bravery – which is VERY attractive.

So we decided to meet yesterday at night when her parents would be asleep, she would unlock the door, come to my car and we would have forbidden fun…I was strangely calm about the dangers, as I later found out this was a MISTAKE. No bragging her my friend, because I wanted to sh*t my pants more than once…

Yesterday, 23.59 pm
I got in my car in my new Opel Astra convertible with some KILLER speakers + mp3 cd player in it...only checked which freeways I had to take ONCE, but to my surprise drove there without any trouble..

But the thing is...at this time of day, you'll have the CRAZIEST people driving around -including me. I was listening to some good old hiphop, as in REALLY old from the 80s and 90s just for fun...I was bouncing around, screaming out the lyrics in my car because the freeway was practically EMPTY and already laughed my ass off doing that because the bass was cranked up SO much that my windows vibrated along..lol! Ocassionally, there would be another car driving by and as soon as they looked in my car: what the f...is HE doing?

I know, reckless of me…but how you can expect yourself to ever feel alive when you NEVER take ANY risk? Be on the side of spontaneity my friend.

0.59 am
Arrival at destination...misses imprisoned by parents was supposed to sneak outside in her pyjamas, get to the dock (where I was parked) and come to my car. She texted me that her father would always stay up late to get some business things handled as he has his own jewelry thing going on. But I’m the type of guy who always comes prepared and has a plan B – I took drinks, food, CDs and a mini DVD player with me so I couldn’t be bothered by her text at all.

2.13 am
Got a text a little bit earlier, saying that she suspected it would be impossible for her to go outside...because her brother was doing nightshifts and would lock the door whenever he would get home (always after 4 o' clock she said). When locked, it would make one HELL of a noise...so she asked if I'd mind going INSIDE her house…

Inside as in, go to her room with her while her parents were asleep in the room next to it, her other brother in the room across and her little sister in the room diagonally to the left of her. At 2.13 am she confirmed: cant go out, so come in...and realizing that I would either took an hour long drive for nothing, or would risk my very life but have a very exciting night because the lights had to stay out or they would wake people – I came in…and it turned out to be the most dangerous date of my LIFE!

You see, she opened the door reaaally quietly, I had to take of my shoes to avoid making a WHOLE lot of noise going up the stairs. My palms were starting to get a little sweaty, my heart started pounding faster and faster, if only I could reach that room...than I'll be out of harms way I thought...
Halfway the stairs...crkkk! one stair made one HECK of a sound similar to old wooden doors in those old horror movies...I felt busted, turned red, FREEZED...until I noticed no one came to check what was going on. And than I got upstairs, and nearly fell FROM the stairs because of the SHOCK...

The shock of seeing this: not only was her room next to her parents room, not only was their house REALLY noisy and you could hear everything everywhere...but the door I needed to get past -the door of her parents room- was OPEN while they lay there snoaring their *ss off! I instantly felt like the coolest ninja superassassin from those console games EVER...because they didnt notice me…but I had an ENTIRE field of potatoes in my throat out of nervousness though...

2.20 am
In her room, I kissed her, we started touching each other everywhere...bumped my head against her VERY noisy lamp decoration made out of CRISPY cardboard, really annoying...yet still not busted. So we continued...why was it so “easy” to kiss her? Think about it: the daimsel in distress and the knight, the forbidden fruit, and the risk of getting caught..all psychological triggers, fantasies, that will easily turn anyone on one by one..and I made use of ALL these 3.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report: Arabian nights at her house - the best date of my life (con't)

We now faced a MAJOR dilemma: how to take off your clothes in a house thats so noisy that you can hear EVERY inch someone moves in their beds..WHILE not being heard? Now I know what old people feel like: it took 10 minutes to take off our clothes without making too much noise!

Couldn't turn on the lights because her vengeance craving father would be waked by it...so we had to do everything the touchy, feely way...which was VERY pleasant btw...although I've felt the excitement of having sex in forbidden places before, I never felt THIS much excitement! Neither did she...because I never saw a girl literally SHAKING of enjoyment during orgasms before...she needed to recover afterwards, lol!

3.10 am
We just started another round and...clack clack! The sound of a key unlocking a door, of HER house! Her brother ALREADY got home...WAY too early! Now I had a living, breathing, fully awake "avenger" IN the house walking upstairs...

So you can guess what THAT does to the nerves of a man: it f*cks them up, my heart was bumping faster than a cheetah could sprint, I was having thoughts of defibrilators and I wanted to JUMP out of the window to save my very life...but that would made me be discovered, so I couldn't...

Solution: get in bed and pull the covers over my head and lay there REALLY still, as flat as possible and with her next and/or on top of me to hide me...by now I felt like James Bond hiding from the bad guy before making his move suddenly, it sounded like her brother was moving DOWN the stairs!

I felt relieved, but than realized: he is going to sleep on the couch...the couch that I need to get PAST if I ever want to get out that god forsaken house alive! I thought: ahh well, if Im going to die today, better go out having f*ed my brains out so I did...again: the sheer excitement because of the danger made me have what was probably the best sex I've ever had...

5.05 am
Because her family has a store they need to run all week (that jewelry thingie), they needed to get up around 6 to 7 am in the morning today...which meant I needed to get the HELL out of there...

Again, I put on my clothes in a Navy Seal, stealth, rainbow six kind of way (which took TEN minutes part II, lol!)...she opened the door (she accidently closed it, and opening it again makes that horror movie noise...REALLY loud!). Tried to move past her parents bedroom like the stealth assassin that I was -mission accomplished, not within field of sight of enemy Sir!-...and prepared to go down the stairs.

I proposed that she would open the front door in the hall really gently, she would immediately walk in the room and talk to her brother to distract him, while I would go outside and wait a while (because he would look outside off course) before I would leave...organizers of the biggest bankjob in history: eat your heart out

We went down the stairs...and just when she opened the door there was a voice from the room: "Hey! Who's there!?" She RAN in the room to distract him, I still had the door in my hand so closed it really gently...knowing full well that her brother could have opened the door any second. So I was ready to throw some punches, said f*ck it out of sheer excitement and I BAILED!

I remembered how it would be possible for him to look out the window and see me if I left their garden through the garden fence, so I JUMPED over the neighbors bushes while still wearing my socks, rolled and lay flat on the ground to hide so he wasn't able to see me...waited for one minute, got up and jumped over the fence of the next neighbors, who had feet torturing bricks in their garden (when you're walking around on socks, lol!), I put on my shoes and ran like HELL! I ran for my very life. It was a clean getaway...no one followed me and I realized how lucky I was: if that brother would have found me in her bed for example, I would have had to fight for my life NAKED..not a good position to be in.

5.30 a.m.
I got one of the most liberating text messages a man can get: "they didn't see you baby...". Mission accomplished. And this goes out to every ""smart scholar" out there who says videogames are bad for our youth, they induce violence in them and so on: you SUCK!

Because videogames, my dear friends, were what taught me how to sneak around while taking line of sight into account, how to 'assassinate' without being seen thanks to climbing over fences, REALLY slow movement and a lot of tactical planning! NOT having videogames would have meant a situation that would be very bad for my health...so thank God for being an ex-nerd.

When I stepped in my car and drove away safely, man...the adrenaline kick was HUGE, I still feel the rush whenever I talk about my adventure! This date will be one of the memories I'll look back on and share with great pleasure when Im old and grey, wow. As you can see: by seizing the moment, by being spontaneous and making a bold move to be with a woman…you can have SO much more fun, adventure and excitement than by trying to steer everything in the right direction all the time. I pulled this one off on pure boldness and spontaneity – being bold enough to walk into a house of potential pain and withstanding danger, being bold enough to kiss her and make love to her right there and the noisy and dangerous spot, etc. So be bold my friend..

What a night…

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you find bin laddin there too?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell695 said:
^ Does anyone know this idiot personally? If so, please smack him for me.

This is a great report man. Easy to follow. I think you have great story telling skills.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, lol @ Alle...I like you already ;)
I see you live in Canada? Where exactly, because I have loads and loads of friends there..who knows..maybe you KNOW them?

Thanks for the compliment, don't make me shy now :p
I always try to be realistic with my FR's, because being in THAT situation saying you didn't feel fear...would mean you're a bragging idiot who should be smacked too :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty D said:
Hahaha, lol @ Alle...I like you already ;)
I see you live in Canada? Where exactly, because I have loads and loads of friends there..who knows..maybe you KNOW them?
Who knows. Its a small world. I live in the Toronto area.

I always try to be realistic with my FR's, because being in THAT situation saying you didn't feel fear...would mean you're a bragging idiot who should be smacked too :)
Haha. That's true. It makes the story better if you add it in though. Nobody wants to hear: "It was soo easy and I was soo good at it...."

Everyone gets afraid at one time or another.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoyable read..

normally i wouldn't advise this kind of behaviour. getting killed over a piece of a$$ isn't worth it but this was definately a fun read.. haha. good job man.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice man.

When I was 18 I got invited to this chicks house and as soon as she let me in she whispered *shh* and pointed to her passed out father snoring on the floor in front of the TV. I know this feeling you describe very well from that night haha. It makes you feel so alive when you do exciting **** that *most* people would deem impossible

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to rain on the parade.... you all do realize that this is basically an add for the OP and none of it ever actually took place. Some people can be so gullible it seems.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dakota said:
Sorry to rain on the parade.... you all do realize that this is basically an add for the OP and none of it ever actually took place. Some people can be so gullible it seems.
Explain.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell695 said:
Did you find Bin Laden there? Are you crazy, lol? This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It's really cheered me up. I could feel all the suspense and humor as I read through it.

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
For the slow to catch on. Everyone thinks this website is part of the "seduction community". In reality it is part of the SEDUCTION INDUSTRY. The OP wrote his piece of fiction so that people might visit their website and fork over additional $$$ for even more "help". The site link is at his signature ( at the bottom of the post for the shortbus kids). And yes the story reads great.. but that is all that it is.. a story.. not reality. goodbye again for now, I must maintain my .07 posts per day rate.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda hard to believe. You arranged to meet a girl for sex, by telling her that you were going to give her a baby as a present..? An Iraqi girl especially.

The rest of the story is just way over the top.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dakotaThe OP wrote his piece of fiction so that people might visit their website and fork over additional $$$ for even more "help". The site link is at his signature ( at the bottom of the post for the shortbus kids).[/QUOTE said:
The website in question is free. I doubt anybody bothered to click on his signature. I didn't even see it before you mentioned it.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
This is kinda hard to believe. You arranged to meet a girl for sex, by telling her that you were going to give her a baby as a present..? An Iraqi girl especially.

The rest of the story is just way over the top.
Haha that's what I thought at first too...he didn't mean he was giving her a baby, he was saying he was gonna give her himself for sex, and that it was a big deal for her to say yes because she may get pregnant in the process and her family's very strict. I had to re read that part. I'm waving the BS flag on the story too though. Taking 10 minutes to take your clothes off because the house was quiet and he didn't want to wake her parents? Seriously? Not saying he didn't sneak into a girls house and have sex with her, but come on, some of the details are too far fetched.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's kind of f*cked up, because if the story is real then she actually may get murdered for ****ing before marriage. I've seen news stories about that happening. Muslims don't f*ck around with this at all. She would have probably made her family set for life if she was sold off as a bride (and she could stay alive).

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This sounds like some James Bond Legend of Zelda type stuff! It had it's humor in there! You certainly made your point about being bold.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hesitate, you will die.

Reaction score
i clicked his signature, lol, that guy who said did you find bin laden was hilarous, the entire story was funny

if its true, i dunno i guess, maybe he did for it for more plug i dunno, am not judemental

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why you all love this story so much; It's a horrible perpetuation of all sorts of archetypical disneyland oneitis fairytale soulmate bullsh*t, that frankly, none of you here need. Go watch cinderella or something--it has much better writing and screenplay and generally has the same misguided theme. Op, you really should send this as a script to Disney after you descend from your seratonin-induced euphoria / idiocy and find some time to edit it.

Everyone else who is reading this, why the f*ck would you bust your as* so much for single woman? Why would you RISK YOUR LIFE for a single woman? I'm going to tell you why, because you're all operating under the misguided intuition that women are a scarce resource.