Field Report: Arabian nights at her house – the best date of my life

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
This sounds like some James Bond Legend of Zelda type stuff! It had it's humor in there! You certainly made your point about being bold.
This sounds nothing like a James Bond film. Bond would throw this arabian chick out of a window/helecopter before doing any of the above. This sounds like a romance novel that my grandmother might read.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Because videogames, my dear friends, were what taught me how to sneak around while taking line of sight into account, how to 'assassinate' without being seen thanks to climbing over fences, REALLY slow movement and a lot of tactical planning! NOT having videogames would have meant a situation that would be very bad for my health...so thank God for being an ex-nerd.
Oh good god yeah. Thank jesus. There is no way you're still a complete nerd. No way at all. Yeah. Totally.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these reactions amaze me, so may I comment here?

@ dakota
"For the slow to catch on. Everyone thinks this website is part of the "seduction community". In reality it is part of the SEDUCTION INDUSTRY. The OP wrote his piece of fiction so that people might visit their website and fork over additional $$$ for even more "help". The site link is at his signature ( at the bottom of the post for the shortbus kids). And yes the story reads great.. but that is all that it is.. a story.. not reality. goodbye again for now, I must maintain my .07 posts per day rate."

Why aren't we paranoid :) Alle did the right thing and actually clicked before making assumptions about websites, the blog is free dude so take a chill pill. LOL.

I do relate to learning attraction being expensive though, and let me be honest here: the most I spent on attraction...was the gold digger that played me for more then a thousand bucks. I only went to one seminar in my life, yes...I have read thousands of dollars worth of material - but I downloaded that stuff online. Mostly via www.scribd.com (this online library that lets you download all kinds of books).

Let me be brutally honest here: am I here to make money? Maybe in the end, yes...but I'm an honest guy and will tell you anyday that I learned from naturals and so can you, without spending a single dollar. At the same time, I lost a job and at one time even dropped out of school because I was learning from them and chasing girls 8 hours a day, year in year out doing that...and I don't want you and others to go through the same.

If you want to learn from gurus, you can download most stuff on the Web. So accusing me of being a moneysucker seems kinda out of place, Im here to help and enlighten first. And if I can shorten people's learning curves, I will with good intentions. Otherwise you would have never found me replying to posts here personally. Btw: I reply personally on venusian arts as well, on naturalgame as well, on pick up artist forum as well...why do I have so much time? See the previous paragraph please.

is it real?
- I don't know how much and who of you guys are aware of seduction techniques like roleplaying, storytelling, etc.? Im good in telling stories with all their details: emotional (it felt like this and that) and sensory details (it smelt like this, it looked like that, sounded like bla)...those of you who are aware of it being compelling know that you can use it to attract women. But I don't do roleplaying, storytelling in front of attractive women alone, that's an act and being unauthentic...because you all of a sudden dont use it in front of old women? I AM..so EVERYTHING that happens to me gets told to EVERYONE in exactly the same way because being a man who creates attraction is not flipping a switch on and off, thats doing..an act, manipulation...the switch stays on with me, because I am. Should I be sorry for being a natural then? Nope.

- About the one guy who said its unrealistics that it takes 10 minutes to take your clothes off then and there: the wall between her room and her parents room next to it is called a "tussenmuur" (an "in between wall") in my country, and its really thin, not stone or anything just a very firm kind of plaster, wood? I dunno, Im not an architect. But if I sneeze, you hear it, if you take off your shoes and put them somewhere else, you hear it. if you move in your bed, you hear it (its the same amount of noize as normally taking your clothes off)...so we had to do it on the floor. And besides: I was scared we would be discovered and so was she...off course youll be ridiculously careful!

- Minor detail about "no way its an Arabian girl or Iraqi blabla" let me tell you something about Iraq. There's a certain number of Christians there, they were prosecuted by Saddam (which is why her family fled to her)..I said ”and without her being a muslim"..the culture is VERY strict, but the RELIGION of islam is even worse. Separate the culture from the religion please. Still, the code of honor still stands and it was still very dangerous..

- And finally...its a oneitis fairytale? Soulmate stuff? LOL...I dont know if you've noticed, but ROMANCE seems to be something that attracts women.
What's more romantic (in her eyes) then making a bold move like that? Off course YOU, as a man, think it sounds gay, sounds fairytale like and blabla..
but I wasnt there to seduce you, I know women like romance so I made a bold move that would be perceived by her as being romantic.

It tells me you're in reality an AFC who fears being romantic (because tis gay), while women love that stuff? Time to grow up man.

And Alle and others who did try to actually LEARN something from this Field Report: respect!

Any other comments? I'd be more than happy to dismantle them :)

P.S: those who want a thorough explanation of why I did what and why it worked, just send me a PM and I'll tell you..and we'll ridicule the non-believers together later :p

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were freaked out by the slightest door and staircase noises. You were afraid to make a noise just getting your clothes off. If it was THAT quiet, how the heck did you manage having sex with her, and giving her an orgasm? Did you duck tape her mouth or something?

Its a bit hard to believe. The tone of the story is too whimsical. But if it is true, more power to you. You had an amazing night!

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people know about story telling and emotions but that doesn't mean you can get a girl to have sex with you over instant messenger. To do that you need to be sexual and make her want you..

And your brief about seperating her culture from her religion kinda supports my point. If you did do it, then good effort, but unless you prove it I ain't gonna believe.

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm missing the part where he risks his life? Getting caught by her family automatically results in getting killed?

How not stereotypical or racist at all. Someone explain to me the connection? Most people would, yes, be quite angry, but how many law abiding citizens would MURDER someone? Please.