Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Always be willing to walk away.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree, they will ghost you over the most ridiculous thing, with a false allegation. claiming you said something you didnt.

And theres lot of these women around.
I’ve had women in their 30’s ghost me and I still don’t know why to this day. Like ghost after we’d been on multiple dates, not just one or two. I’m talking like 6-7 or more.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna smash her 9/10 ass

Who the hell said she has earned any more of my time now than beyond me wanting to smash her. She is hot as ****.

Lol at thinking I'm taking her on dinners. We are hanging out on a beach somewhere
Fine... go smash her. What's the problem? You already know she is interested and and is attracted.

What you need to do is set things up so the logistics are there, not having condoms is a rookie move, you should have learned that as a teenager. Too much drinking... never drink to the point where you can't perform. You just weren't prepared.

Now I know you are going to say you didn't know this might happen. Sorry this is no excuse, you have to ALWAYS be prepared. I never leave my house unless I look the very best I can. I always have condoms in my car, and I never drink to the point where I'm drunk. Anytime I go anywhere I always assume I'm going to meet someone I have to make an impression with.... I never go out expecting anything is going to happen, but I always assume it could. It is better to be prepared and not need it: than to need it and not be prepared.

I would wish you luck, but there is no such thing as luck. "Luck" is an effective merger of opportunity, timing and preparedness.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna smash her 9/10 ass
she knows, which is why were giving you advice to protect yourself or at least see if she submits a bit

I used to deal with eager young lads like you on the racing car scene, they would post for advice asking "how to heel to toe",

Colin Mcrae or "Richard the king petty" could have replied advising them. But the young lad would have told him theyre mate big dave, from the pub, said to do it another way.

Go and do your thing playboy, you'll report it all went perfect anyway, I can tell you dont like any constructive advice towards your ego.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Prepared".. just as I just said. He got wasted instead of focusing on what was the engine of his desire. She dont give 2 shyts how wasted he was. She sees it as he didnt have the self control over the situation.
Women dont think like men Mikey
Engine of my desire? lol get a grip, she is hot girl who I got along with. That isn't some rare thing that needs to be talked about like its the name of a **** romance novel.

Seriously guys I feel like lots of lack reading comprehension skills. I'll say it for the last time.

I was out on that night and already drunk as **** with my friends with no intentions of talking to any women by the time my buddy called about bringing these girls up to the house. At that point I am not gonna tell him no because he was trying to get with her friend.

I swear some of you talk about being drunk as if its only like you had 6-7 beers or that you aren't allowed to have a night with your buddys and get **** faced just incase some girl wants you at the end of the night.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine... go smash her. What's the problem? You already know she is interested and and is attracted.

What you need to do is set things up so the logistics are there, not having condoms is a rookie move, you should have learned that as a teenager. Too much drinking... never drink to the point where you can't perform. You just weren't prepared.

Now I know you are going to say you didn't know this might happen. Sorry this is no excuse, you have to ALWAYS be prepared. I never leave my house unless I look the very best I can. I always have condoms in my car, and I never drink to the point where I'm drunk. Anytime I go anywhere I always assume I'm going to meet someone I have to make an impression with.... I never go out expecting anything is going to happen, but I always assume it could. It is better to be prepared and not need it: than to need it and not be prepared.

I would wish you luck, but there is no such thing as luck. "Luck" is an effective merger of opportunity, timing and preparedness.
You never go out with your buddies for the sole purpose of having a good time together and getting drunk?

Americans are so straight laced. I swear its like a cultural clash of advice here because "never get drunk ever" isn't good advice. Thats personal choice.

HOWEVER ! Point taken, I also never get that drunk if I know I am going to meet up with someone. She wasn't on my radar until my other friend called me. At which point I was already drunk from doing shots with my friends.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never go out with your buddies for the sole purpose of having a good time together and getting drunk?
Yes ofcourse we do,. but you are failing to realise things playboy, women ARE NOT men.

Women are brutal, they do not figure things out like we do!

in her mind you are not a smooth operator, in control of the situation when the house is on fire with the kids in,

1) your logical mind: Hey cant I just have one night where i get tanked up and have fun like she does?

2) her survival mind: Drunk with no self control who cant even produce kids cause you cant get erection plus he thinks its funny, so immature AF.

This is the stuff women figure out,there is no such thing as equality, they do not teach a man how to read and write, and let that guy F*ck afterwards

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes ofcourse we do,. but you are failing to realise things playboy, women ARE NOT men.

Women are brutal, they do not figure things out like we do!

in her mind you are not a smooth operator, in control of the situation when the house is on fire with the kids in,

1) your logical mind: Hey cant I just have one night where i get tanked up and have fun like she does?

2) her survival mind: Drunk with no self control who cant even produce kids cause you cant get erection plus he thinks its funny, so immature AF.

This is the stuff women figure out,there is no such thing as equality, they do not teach a man how to read and write, and let that guy F*ck afterwards
I totally get what you are saying, the reality is that in hindsight I'd rather have not seen her that night while I was that drunk. But we play the hand as we have it.

How she wants to view that is up to her emotions. I can't change how things went or were going once I was already out for the night and she showed up.

Im also not gonna beat myself up over it. Its a lesson. It highlighted she obviously had a high level of attraction and nexting her as the advice given made that sky rocket to point where she doesn't know how to act.

She was calling me handsome the next morning and when I dropped her off she was all over me again. She clearly likes me enough that I will be able to move passed this and seal the deal while in control of myself (not **** faced)

Dude relax a bit mate. Just saying it is not a good look. Pro tip: if you are going to be out drinking. Drink something your particular body can pace. You will be better off being less drunk then her. Or if you must. Smash in the morning
Yeah to be honest it was our first weekend out drinking since the bars opened here so we got a little crazy. These things happen man.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out with friends, men and women just to have fun. But no. Drinking to the point of intoxication is stupid.

My attitude really isn't an American thing, I am definitely in the minority in the USA with a strict two drink limit.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out with friends, men and women just to have fun. But no. Drinking to the point of intoxication is stupid.

My attitude really isn't an American thing, I am definitely in the minority in the USA with a strict two drink limit.
I agree, I don't do it that often. (thanks to covid)

I lived in north america for 2 years. I remember nights out when others would get drunk and be "wasted" and realized they don't drink like us UK & Irish bros.

2 drink limit here would be question as to why you are drinking at all lol

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was calling me handsome the next morning and when I dropped her off she was all over me again. She clearly likes me enough that I will be able to move passed this and seal the deal while in control of myself (not **** faced)
I hope she does, just remember to get her to invest. ie: she comes to your area you dont travel so much to her domain.

I lived in north america for 2 years. I remember nights out when others would get drunk and be "wasted" and realized they don't drink like us UK & Irish bros.

2 drink limit here would be question as to why you are drinking at all lol
I live in the UK, it is a drink culture, the women out-eat and out-drink the men, UK women are a complete disappointment to society. Cocaine use is rife amongst them.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope she does, just remember to get her to invest. ie: she comes to your area you dont travel so much to her domain.

I live in the UK, it is a drink culture, the women out-eat and out-drink the men, UK women are a complete disappointment to society. Cocaine use is rife amongst them.
One thing that keeps coming back to my mind is she said something while drunk about me being a player or that I was busy with other women all the time we weren't talking.

As hot as this girl is. And as much as we seem to get along when we are in each others company. There is HUMUNGUS red flag of her over thinking things and expecting that I will some how use her and then leave her hurt.

I think this is driving her hot/cold attitude. Legit likes me but isn't secure enough to let things progress easily.

I was a little hung over when I made this thread. I appreciate the advice brahs, I think I am just gonna fall back on this girl and take your advice and let her do some investing.

Also questioning if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Thanks

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that keeps coming back to my mind is she said something while drunk about me being a player or that I was busy with other women all the time we weren't talking.
its interesting because ALL women are players, yet the minute 80% of modern women come across a guy who doesnt fold like a tent, hes called a player. They literally cant process a guy who respects his time

what the F8ck has it got to do with a woman who hasnt supplied you with sex?

the audacity of them is quite something, brother.

Modern women are something else , theyre supposed to be attracted to a guy with a life, if anything the minute she finds out you have a life, she will ghost.

AKA: this guy doesnt have the resources to put up with his gangsta mindset. thats what this means, (I presume like us you are not earning 200k and is not meant condescending)

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
its interesting because ALL women are players, yet the minute 80% of modern women come across a guy who doesnt fold like a tent, hes called a player. They literally cant process a guy who respects his time

Modern women are something else , theyre supposed to be attracted to a guy with a life, if anything the minute she finds out you have a life, she will ghost.

AKA: this guy doesnt have the resources to put up with his gangsta mindset. thats what this means, (I presume like us you are not earning 200k and is not meant condescending)
Its mind boggling bro,

All the things that she find attractive about me. My playful funny attitude, My face, my height, my owning a house at a young age, my getting attention from other women so I appear to have high value socially, yet it all makes her mad because that some how tells her I am gonna break her heart if she isn't playing mind games and trying to one up me lol

Same **** happened with my ex. She is dating a nice guy who comes from money now but doesn't threaten her because she sees him as a friend.

If I walk away from these girls, they get all upset and then arrive to a house and put themselves in my orbit.

If I don't ignore them and genuinely reach out they respond instantly with long messages and then disappear again.

That in turn makes me walk away.

Rinse and repeat.

I have been nexting girls in dating for this very reason. Then I question if I am too stubborn like my buddy says (whom is great at getting women as plates).

The reality is that women don't really know what they want. And that is why we have forums like this. Because we try to work it out with logic.

Holy ****, I give up ahaha too much effort. You were all right from the start.
If I go to this beach party then I am not trying with her. I'll be there to make sure my buddy isn't **** blocked in his efforts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the things that she find attractive about me. My playful funny attitude, My face, my height, my owning a house at a young age, my getting attention from other women so I appear to have high value socially, yet it all makes her mad because that some how tells her I am gonna break her heart if she isn't playing mind games and trying to one up me lol
it would take the limelight off her, you see she would be prepared to do this if there was 2 maserati's on the drive & a Range rover sport, she would be plastering you all over social media.

You kind of checkmate yourself when you learn this stuff, unless you got the finances to back it up your mindset.

However its better than letting a b*tch manipulate you, also you seem to know the game quite well which is good because it weeds out Low hanging fruit chics with narcissism(which she is)

"gotta be prepared to lose a B*tch" = Patrice O neal

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

As hot as this girl is. And as much as we seem to get along when we are in each others company. There is HUMUNGUS red flag of her over thinking things and expecting that I will some how use her and then leave her hurt.

I think this is driving her hot/cold attitude. Legit likes me but isn't secure enough to let things progress easily.

I was a little hung over when I made this thread. I appreciate the advice brahs, I think I am just gonna fall back on this girl and take your advice and let her do some investing.

Also questioning if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Thanks
You have to realize one thing, girls are incredibly insecure. Guys think girls are incredibly confident with the front they put up but once you reach a certain point as a guy you will realize how insecure they are. The game will get easy for you once you reach this point as a man. Most girls want the power in the relationship so they can control the guy and they get this control by being better looking than the guy. In your case the girl sees you as a higher value than her with multiple options thus this scares her because she is not use to this because she is use to dealing with guys below her. She basically does not know how to act around you since she has met her match.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
it would take the limelight off her, you see she would be prepared to do this if there was 2 maserati's on the drive & a Range rover sport, she would be plastering you all over social media.

You kind of checkmate yourself when you learn this stuff, unless you got the finances to back it up your mindset.

However its better than letting a b*tch manipulate you, also you seem to know the game quite well which is good because it weeds out Low hanging fruit chics with narcissism(which she is)

"gotta be prepared to lose a B*tch" = Patrice O neal
I've dated a girl before with Avoidant attachment issues. They act very similarly to a Narc but there are subtle differences.

The avoidant does things a narc would do but they do it out of not feeling good enough more so than having delusions of grandeur.

I know the game logically, I have issue translating it into real time responses sometimes (when drunk mainly). But that just comes with repetition, so it is what it is. I also struggle when things go side ways. I usually just walk away lol

My assessment of this girl is that she convinced herself I only wanted one thing from her, pump and dump, not true at the time, after our second date I was thinking this could be something good, it went that good. She clearly has been hurt before by someone. And as such doesn't believe a word I say (but subconsciously wants to, hence showing up **** faced and testing me and then pulling into a bedroom when I didn't play her game) because I must be doing something, (space and distance) which she related to being hurt. But again, I am not captain save a hoe. As hot and as fun as she was, its a shame she is being difficult. I want an easy life lol

As to how things go on Saturday when I bring my buddy out to this beach party. I don't know. He put in work and fed me info that she was still interested but confused so I owe him a lift (he doesn't drive). He wants us to arrive an dominate the party lol

Any advice welcome here

Thanks

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realize one thing, girls are incredibly insecure. Guys think girls are incredibly confident with the front they put up but once you reach a certain point as a guy you will realize how insecure they are. The game will get easy for you once you reach this point as a man. Most girls want the power in the relationship so they can control the guy and they get this control by being better looking than the guy. In your case the girl sees you as a higher value than her with multiple options thus this scares her because she is not use to this because she is use to dealing with guys below her. She basically does not know how to act around you since she has met her match.
I does feel like she is trying to take me down a peg lol