Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Always be willing to walk away.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I does feel like she is trying to take me down a peg lol
Stop overthinking it. You guys have something setup on Saturday so just meet up and enjoy it, don't make any unnecessary drama. If she start testing you just be indifferent and remain centered. If you like her and see her as long term she might be worth the headache (dealing with her girl emotions in the beginning). She does not seem to bad, she is just trying to protect herself.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overthinking it. You guys have something setup on Saturday so just meet up and enjoy it, don't make any unnecessary drama. If she start testing you just be indifferent and remain centered. If you like her and see her as long term she might be worth the headache (dealing with her girl emotions in the beginning). She does not seem to bad, she is just trying to protect herself.
Noted. Thanks

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

She is grade A bat **** crazy and toxic.

So the beach party got cancelled. But texting this girl she says her and her friends are having girls night and we might see them. I respond saying cool I'll chat to her then.

Later last night me and my 2 buddies are in a bar. One gets a text from her friend saying (he is talking to already) tell us to come up the the house they are at. 3 guys(us) 4 girls (them).

When the place we are at closes we make our way to their house we were invited to.

We get there and there is a other guys there. Younger guys, the friends/brothers of the girl who owns the house.

No big deal. We go in and the girl I'm talking to is pretty ****ed up and barely says hello. Her friends talk to me and are cool. But she is off talking to some guy.

One of her friends asks me what's the deal with me and her. Then informs me that she has been talking to this guy. Instant attraction killer. This girl is clearly on some bull****.

Anyway I spent a little time with my buddies trying to open things with the other girls. They are cool but there is no play so we decided to leave.

Walking home with my friend he tells me that this chick who this thread is about was being rude to him about his house (from last week) his mother passed away recently and he hasn't kept it in the best shape. This chcik was talking **** to him about his house and being disrepcectful.

That and the fact she is playing some kinda games letting me come to her friends house while inviting other dudes. Big red flags. Game over. Took out my phone and deleted her off my Instagram and her number..

Moving on from this one. It's toast.