Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report 3

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First some context for this report I'm about to share:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...his-forum-makes-it.273607/page-2#post-2932665

This particular girl I met on a night out while exploring a new venue. The context of the first encounter isn't important. We made out. She number closed me and we went out separate ways. What follows is our texts exchange and my thoughts at the time of each screenshot.

As above. This chicks name was Helen. First thing that came to my head was Helen Keller. So, while we were exchanging numbers. I texted myself from her phone that first message, "hey it's Hellen Keller" then returned the phone to her. As I've said in my previous report, I don't bring my phone with me when I go out. So I didn't see that she had texted me, 15 minutes later, that it was nice meeting me. When I got home, I saw her text. And then responded as such.

On her request for my Instagram (girl from report 1 (28 years old) also asked for my Instagram. Girl from report 2 (21 year years old) did not). I explained to my PUA friend that I didn't feel like going into some DHV spiel about not having an Instagram so I just said I don't have one.

Her response to me indicated that it didn't matter too much. Attraction was still strong at this point. Upon her response, I wanted to see if I could get this girl to meet up the following night as I tried with girl from report 1 as well.

I didn't get a response. Until later in the evening (I took a mental note of bad sign but wasn't going to #next her, just because of that). With a counter offer of another day. I screened logistics. But only gave her my availability (I WAS only free on Monday that week ("just be busy/scarce" theory). When I should have screened her availability for the week, and see if I could make arrangements for that day. As I did with girl from report 2. Mistake on my part.

End result is I ended up picking a day she wasn't available. But still the offer from her remained.

Continued....

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here just some basic flirting.

Of note, however was my purposeful use the word "d1ck game." Which is where I wanted the direction of the conversation to turn. As I alluded to in the first link of this post, I did this so that I could send screenshots to one of friends who is has a pua channel. And I was kinda curious to see what would happen. However what follows is another mistake of mine. In going to direct. As has been pointed out to me by several of my friends who are naturals (some retired. Some still active).

I decided in response to her inquire about the legitimacy of d1ck game. To actually send her a screenshot of a very satisfied "customer". The girl from report 1. With a caption "not a problem. My references speak for themselves". Then "now that you know I'm legit. How do I know your legit" basically asking her to qualify herself. Which she did later with a screenshot conversation between her and a previous (current?) partner. I thought it was all good here because she "qualified" herself to me.

Continued....

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looked good but that would turn out to be the end of our conversation. Even me getting the screenshot from her end, shocked some of my friends because they thought I'd fvcked it up with my bold text. But it turned out the damage was done. Lessons learned.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't even bother with sex talk usually prior to getting together on a real date...scares a lot of women away that there was no reason to

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even bother with sex talk usually prior to getting together on a real date...scares a lot of women away that there was no reason to
Good point. Another reason I failed to mention in this report, for the reason I decided to go sexual. Is that I wanted to make it so that it we could skip the "drink." Alas.

In response to her, "hasn't been tested yet", wouldve been better off teasing her with something along the lines of, "True. But hey maybe you'll get to find out ;). What day are you free for a drink?"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good point. Another reason I failed to mention in this report, for the reason I decided to go sexual. Is that I wanted to make it so that it we could skip the "drink." Alas.

In response to her, "hasn't been tested yet", wouldve been better off teasing her with something along the lines of, "True. But hey maybe you'll get to find out ;)"
When they bring something like that up, I'll say something like "well if you play your cards right then maybe you'll get to find out how phenomenal I am in that domain" with a smirk...

Always gets them asking questions about what ways I am phenomenal, etc...

Then I give them a little bit extra and then change the subject and say something like "I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me" etc...

Gets them to keep revisiting the topic to find out more usually hahaha