Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report#16 : Finger girl in nightclub!!!

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Approach

I went to a club (no I dont just do OLD!) by myself, went to the dancefloor --> saw a three-set went up to the one girl (forgot why I chose her), " you look like a good dancer!!!"

Her: No not really
R: Ill show you

took her hand and then did some fake salsa moves spinned her around into my arms, she kept smiling and smiling and smiling ....

I also introduced myself to her friends to know that I am safe/not a creep.

2) The Girl

Tall with ponytail dyed pink, approx 22, about a 7 (yeah I have low standards as you know) --> she was taller than me! I think this was the first time I made out with a girl taller than me.

3) Escalation

• Made some bull**** chit chat, I noticed she wasnt really making eye contact, but meh it was dark and I have bad vision, so hard to tell, then I did the triangle gaze-->end up kissing.

• She was cheering on the band while dancing with me, in the back of my mind I was like "wtf should I do? how could I build more rapport? what to say to her?"
  • More kissing, I start rubbing her ass, "What program you take in school?" ( I dont know what to talk about in this situation- my mind is on penetration and pvssy) --> I put my hand into her panties and grab her bare ass cheek.
Gynaecology Time!
  • Spinned her around again -->> this time with her back to me -->> now im grinding her..
  • After a bit of grinding, I slip my hand into her panties and realize she is SHAVEN! I'm trying to find the **** --> but I can only find the lips NO RESISTANCE AT ALL FROM HER DURING THIS WHOLE TIME!
  • after a while I decide to find the opening, I put a finger in there, but for some strange reason she aint even wet?!?
  • I whisper in her ear "You definitely a naughty girl" and she just laughs

Fish slipped out my hands

• After a while she says she has to go to the washroom , but hey guess what I will be back in one sec
  • I see her go to her two friends, whisper something into the fat girl ear, fat girl makes a wierd facial expression --> and then they just leave.
  • DAMN! I should of brought her home.

Ok so rate and critique?

Please if you haven't gotten laid in the past three months, dont bother replying.

Thank you for your time. If you need anymore information just ask.

Questions You Have to Answer:

What do you think I did wrong?

What would you of done to get her back to your place?

What I did well:

• Wasn't afraid to approach
  • Greeted her friends...so they could trust me

Mistakes I committed:

• Didn't bounce her another part of the bar
  • maybe I shouldn't of fingered her?

What I will do next time:

• next time be like lets go outside for fresh air -or- "Hey lets play the escape game....lets try to sneak away from your friends to my car"
  • Try to develop rapport (somehow?)

Oh and please do the poll http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/personal-study-please-participate-in-the-poll.248714/

@Amante Silvestre

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75 @logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21@Alvafe @Mauser96 @Julian @JohnChops @Mazer @Desdinova @sph21 @MidnightCity @deesade @guru1000 @Dash Riprock @ubercat @Murkserious @Poonani Maker @NSX-R @Knight of Roses @skinnyguy @wifehunter @AJ84 @Von

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she aint even wet?!?
and then they just leave
I see this as borderline rape... she maybe wanted to try to be wild, but rejected you as you were not doing something/everything right.
This is not a win in my book at all... and is, well... creepy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hmmm, I damn near fvcked a girl in a club once. She was a lot more on than this, had my fingers in her pants, wet as the ocean. Only reason I didn't fvck her right there was security noticing us sneaking behind the stage curtains (they had a small stage near the dancefloor).

I think it depends what type of girl it is and her mental state. You could probably fvck them inside the club, if you find the right girl and a good place to hide.

I see this as borderline rape...
It isn't, don't fuel the feminist agenda and please use correct terminology. In the worst case it was sexual assault, NOT rape as that is way more serious. She didn't exactly resist or act as if she didn't want him or was bothered by him touching her pvssy. Nothing illegal took place here if the story was accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJ84

How drunk/ high was she? Her lack of chit chat and limp response to your fingering suggests she wasn’t too sober.

She could of went to the bouncer and said you assaulted her and viola, registered on the sex offender list life ruined forever. She could go to the police at anytime actually so this is a still a risk for you.

Don’t grab at girls unless you know 101% that they would welcome that. You’re going to end up paying dearly for that kind of move in this day and age. Totally not worth it and way to aggressive.

Just wow....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the stalkerisms is strong with the board, these days...

Creep

Glassguy

Reaction score
WTF did I just read?

Wow. And you wonder why you dont succeed with women.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two HUGE issues:

1. This is what happens when some people here (you know who you are!) preach and push for guys to 'escalate' sexually so quickly in the name of being 'Alpha' - and all the newage marketing BS. It's sad that a young woman went home perhaps feeling violated for the rest of her life and a young guy who almost ruined his own life.

2. Why she didn't stop him boggles my mind because she had opportunities to do so several times. I guess she was either very inexperienced and wasn't sure what was happening wasn't a big deal for her or she didn't think it was inappropriate or she was too drunk to tell what was going on.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't, don't fuel the feminist agenda and please use correct terminology.
my counter to this is only that the last 3 scores I got, I literally "grabbed them by the pvssy" before a kiss (one is 32yo younger than me and been doing her every 3 nights or so the last few weeks.)

thnx tho

Reaction score
Gynaecology Time!
  • Spinned her around again -->> this time with her back to me -->> now im grinding her..
  • After a bit of grinding, I slip my hand into her panties and realize she is SHAVEN! I'm trying to find the **** --> but I can only find the lips NO RESISTANCE AT ALL FROM HER DURING THIS WHOLE TIME!
  • after a while I decide to find the opening, I put a finger in there, but for some strange reason she aint even wet?!?
  • I whisper in her ear "You definitely a naughty girl" and she just laughs
Don't understand why people are calling this rape. Didn't they read this part?

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Amante Silvestre is right... the only thing I would add is that you best be careful today doing stuff like this. Back in the 80s and 90s you could get away with stuff like this because it was half-way expected. But today you could find yourself in jail where the best outcome would be you dropping $30k in legal fees just to stay out of prison with a 'sex offender' label you have to carry around the rest of your life. All she has to say is that you 'fingered' her without her permission and that is sexual assault, her two friends agree this is what happened, and you get to become your cell mate's b!tch.

You need to learn a little patience and not try to force things.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What is the definition of success?
I would explain it to you but you wouldn't get it and would only make you get defensive.

Find a successful man that is good with women, has high self esteem and an abundance mentality and follow him around. Then you'll understand.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan, every field report I read from you always has the same dynamic to it: you are always being very thirsty and aggressive with women who show mediocre or low interest levels. But you think these little under the bra/down the panties moments indicates the contrary; you think this indicates a high IL and you believe you are on the right track and almost there.

But here is what you are really doing:

It is not your "game", the tactics, or the lines you use that are allowing you to get these little under the bra/down the panties moments. You are only getting so far because you are playing a very aggressive game on women with a weakness.

There is a variety of possibilities to what that weakness may be: low self esteem, lack of attention from men, sometimes maybe a lack of experience mixed with curiosity, fear, hesitation with a little thrill thrown in.... it doesn't really matter. What matters is that these women are allowing you to be all hands because of this weakness they have, and not because you have "game".

Here is why you fail:

Despite the fact these women have a weakness, they still have a moral fiber of some kind. They still have a little bit of pride left. What you are doing is directly challenging that moral fiber to such an extent that these women ultimately decide they cannot live with themselves if they let things continue on as they are.

But again, you do not see this. You think you are just one more suave move away from sex. You think being just a little more aggressive the next time will get you to the promised land. You do not realize that the moment you succeed will also be the same moment that you break a woman's moral fiber and turn her into a regretful victim. That's a dangerous and risky position for a man to put himself into these days.

When you see men talk about these aggressive ways; when you read about these men who bring women home on the first date and so forth, what you are usually reading about is how a man quickly escalates with a women showing a high level of interest. Their interest is not borderline. It is not something that has you guessing. It is obvious. It is as clear as day, and in many cases, these women will start to become just as aggressive in turn. It will not be forced, only coaxed along. At the end of the day, these women decide they can live with themselves if they follow through with these men.

Your encounters with women are completely void of this.

You do not know the difference between coaxing along a woman with a high IL, and forcing your way onto a weak woman with a mediocre/low IL.
I appreciate the mature reply, I wish others could reply at your maturity level.

So a girl who is smiling, and laughing and not providing ANY RESISTANCE -->> Has ZERO IL? Yes that makes perfect sense.

Most girls in clubs, normally would of pushed me away....or there friends would of pulled them away....but this girl...no...

so again....please answer my questions:

A

AJ84

I appreciate the mature reply, I wish others could reply at your maturity level.

So a girl who is smiling, and laughing and not providing ANY RESISTANCE -->> Has ZERO IL? Yes that makes perfect sense.

Most girls in clubs, normally would of pushed me away....or there friends would of pulled them away....but this girl...no...

so again....please answer my questions:

I think what you did wrong was jam your fingers up a strange girl’s vagina without clear signals that she wanted that.

I think what you could of done to get her back to your place is not jam your fingers up her vagina without clear signals that she wanted that.

Unless you were are at some sex tourist club in Thailand where that stuff happens, don’t assume girls that don’t know you want you to penetrate them with your fingers while dancing with them. A smile, a laugh, a hair flick, a kiss, even her griding on you is not a clear signal. You are very lucky that she didn’t react to it, but what’s the statue of limitations on sexual assault in your area?

Perhaps build some rapport first with some chat, more dancing, letting her come to you, getting clear signals etc.

And depending on where you live, penetrating her with anything is considered rape. Call it feminist bs, whatever, I call it common f**king sense in 2018.

Learn safer game.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you did wrong was jam your fingers up a strange girl’s vagina without clear signals that she wanted that.

I think what you could of done to get her back to your place is not jam your fingers up her vagina without clear signals that she wanted that.

Unless you were are at some sex tourist club in Thailand where that stuff happens, don’t assume girls that don’t know you want you to penetrate them with your fingers while dancing with them. A smile, a laugh, a hair flick, a kiss, even her griding on you is not a clear signal. You are very lucky that she didn’t react to it, but what’s the statue of limitations on sexual assault in your area?

Perhaps build some rapport first with some chat, more dancing, letting her come to you, getting clear signals etc.

And depending on where you live, penetrating her with anything is considered rape. Call it feminist bs, whatever, I call it common f**king sense in 2018.

Learn safer game.

The music is loud........how could I of built rappor twith her?