Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report#16 : Finger girl in nightclub!!!

A

AJ84

Then explain why she didn't stop him. And he was down there for more than just a few seconds.
Who knows? Maybe she was too drunk to realize what was happening right away. Maybe she was initially into it before becoming self conscious about the fact that she was getting finger f**ked in a bar with other people around. Maybe she had to pee and while in the washroom her friends slapped some sense into her. Maybe her ex called while she was in the washroom and she left to meet up with him.
The only thing we know for sure is that his moves didn’t result in anything further and he’s dang lucky he didn’t leave in handcuffs.

I read another one of his other field reports and he comes across as too sexually assertive which, in a extremely liberal #metoo city like Toronto, where he lives (and where I live), he’s going to get himself in serious trouble if he doesn’t dial it down a bit and learn to read clear signals. The other field report is him driving some scared girl down a country rd just outside of Toronto at night I mean... according to the report she came around and they made out after her resisting most of the time, but what if she called 911?

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe she was too drunk to realize what was happening right away. Maybe she was initially into it before becoming self conscious about the fact that she was getting finger f**ked in a bar with other people around. Maybe she had to pee and while in the washroom her friends slapped some sense into her. Maybe her ex called while she was in the washroom and she left to meet up with him.
The only thing we know for sure is that his moves didn’t result in anything further and he’s dang lucky he didn’t leave in handcuffs.

I read another one of his other field reports and he comes across as too sexually assertive which, in a extremely liberal #metoo city like Toronto, where he lives (and where I live), he’s going to get himself in serious trouble if he doesn’t dial it down a bit and learn to read clear signals. The other field report is him driving some scared girl down a country rd just outside of Toronto at night I mean... according to the report she came around and they made out after her resisting most of the time, but what if she called 911?
Maybe you're right. I wasn't there

Reaction score
I know that you are having a hard time wrapping your head around why this woman's IL was low despite her "allowing" you to do what you did, because I can tell by your thirst, by the way you do things, by the way you are constantly the initiator trying to make something happen, by the way you get excited and write enthusiastically about the crumbs thrown to you, like your hand up someone's bra.... that you are always the one chasing; that you have seldom, if ever, experienced being the "target" of a horny woman who was coming on to you with the same kind of aggression you are practicing yourself.

Every man on this forum who has had an active and healthy sex life, and I will include the ladies here as well, have all at some point encountered our "moments of weakness" where a member of the opposite sex was the more sexually aggressive one... and for whatever reason, we just let it happen even though we weren't really attracted to that person.

Every person on the planet who "allowed" this situation to proceed knows that during that process, it did not mean we were highly interested in the person, wanted to give them our numbers or wanted to start dating and sleeping with them. Instead, the whole thing usually amounted to nothing more than a "fvck it" moment we had and often came to regret later.

I can tell by your reports that these are the types of women you are basically targeting: women who just "let it happen" in their moment of weakness; women who aren't really initiating or escalating on their own. YOU are the one always trying to push it further, and it is always YOU who fails and wonders what you could have done differently to take it all the way.

Do you know what will take you all the way, Ryan? It's simple: A woman with a higher IL. They'll make it easy for you. They will even initiate more and push it along themselves.

If you're constantly coming here wondering why it isn't happening for you, it is because THEY ARE NOT THAT FVCKING INTERESTED.

You have no clue that you are almost always swimming against the tide of interest, likely because you grossly OVERVALUE either passive interest or smaller IOIs.

You get a crumb of interest and react as if it's the green light to go all the way. You never step back a little to see if they pursue YOU with any real interest of their own.

It is always YOU INITIATING.
It is always YOU PUSHING.
It is always YOU TRYING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that being said, I think I'm done with giving advice on these forums.

The resistance is not the same as it used to be.

It used to be blue pill guys who had a hard time swallowing the red pill; Guys who would argue with you because they still believed in fairy tales.

Now its just a flood of guys who think they are red pill because they read a few things online, think they know what they're doing, still fail, ask for advice, and then argue with you as if you're the clueless one who doesn't make any sense simply because their own lack of experience doesn't allow them to make sense of it.

But whatever, nevermind all of that.

It is when I see a convicted stalker who doesn't see what a potential date rapist is doing wrong and starts to offer his advise that it's time for me to get the fvck outta here.
You don't know sh1t about me motherfvcker.

You never told us what your smug a$$ went to prison for. What was it?

You think you're better than everyone. Remember those goofy a$$ sunglasses you used to wear in your old picture? What the hell was that about? You're "special?" Haha.

Reaction score
It happened 20 years ago.

I was driving down the highway with a friend in the passenger seat and another guy in the backseat who I didn't know but was giving a ride as a favor to another friend.

I was pulled over for speeding. The cop decided to search the car and found drugs. The guy in the back seat took them out of his pocket and stashed it in my car as we were getting pulled over, and because he never fessed up to it, I was slapped with the possessions charge because I owned the car.

I went to prison on a possession charge for drugs that weren't even mine.

Now you know.

Your turn, Richard. Tell everyone your story...…
So the first thing you say is it happened 20 years ago, but the fact that mine was 10 years ago doesn't register to you?

Everybody already knows my story.

I took several hundred hits of acid over the course of 18 months, which caused me to become obsessed with some ugly girl with an IQ barely above that of mental retardation. But not really with "her" so much as with Facebook profiles, etc. because I never really saw her in person until I was in a courtroom. This also coincided with a time in my life that I felt like a reptile for 3.5 years and thought God was speaking to me through the mouths of other people and giving me signs.

freshbro

Reaction score
Hi Guys
i have this girl who's still a virgin, though i consider her being timid.. I have fingered her twice and she was wet when i reached her p***y.. My problem is she dont call, and always blowing hot and cold.. How do handle her type? cause i can't really tell if she have Low interest level on me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then explain why she didn't stop him. And he was down there for more than just a few seconds.
What @AJ84 said and I will add that some people freeze in terms of their response.

something starts happening to them and they get all up inside their head trying to process it, exactly what is going on, and then trying to process how they feel about it, and then trying to figure out how to handle it. Quite similar to analysis paralysis, you just get too busy in your head trying to figure out what to do.

the easy answer is, why didn't she spin around and slap him across the face and tell him what a jerk he was? The answer to that is, she doesn't know him at all, she doesn't know if she does that if he's going to slug her in the face and start kicking and beating her on the floor.

processing the possibilities of what will happen if she does A B C or D is what gets you into a state of paralysis, so you do nothing hoping it'll just stop

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog I remember being bullied in school. You're standing there with three larger girls taunting you and maybe even physically touching you and you don't know what to do. If you run will they chase you? If you just stand there will they eventually get tired and leave you alone? If you just stand there will they leave you alone sooner rather than later? Is it better for you to run? Should you start screaming?

All the while you stand there. Analysis paralysis

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What @AJ84 said and I will add that some people freeze in terms of their response.

something starts happening to them and they get all up inside their head trying to process it, exactly what is going on, and then trying to process how they feel about it, and then trying to figure out how to handle it. Quite similar to analysis paralysis, you just get too busy in your head trying to figure out what to do.

the easy answer is, why didn't she spin around and slap him across the face and tell him what a jerk he was? The answer to that is, she doesn't know him at all, she doesn't know if she does that if he's going to slug her in the face and start kicking and beating her on the floor.

processing the possibilities of what will happen if she does A B C or D is what gets you into a state of paralysis, so you do nothing hoping it'll just stop
Read my previous post:

She exhibited no signs of discomfort, she was smiling and enjoying herself.

If she said No at any time I would of said "nice to meet you ...have a good night" and then next girl....

A

AJ84

Consent law in Canada:

What if I did not resist because I was too afraid?
Even if you did not resist because you were too afraid, the attacker cannot say that you consented. You are not expected to put your life at risk. The law does not consider that you freely agreed just because you did not struggle or resist.

- Think again Ryan. Use your head or you will regret it. You’ve been lucky so far but luck always runs out.

Reaction score
Consent law in Canada:

What if I did not resist because I was too afraid?
Even if you did not resist because you were too afraid, the attacker cannot say that you consented. You are not expected to put your life at risk. The law does not consider that you freely agreed just because you did not struggle or resist.

- Think again Ryan. Use your head or you will regret it. You’ve been lucky so far but luck always runs out.
For 90 fvcking seconds?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 90 fvcking seconds?
Yea, 90 seconds is quick! not to mention it was probably more like 30 because we have a tendency to think that an event took longer than it actually did.

She definitely was not comfortable with what you were doing and froze and didn't know what to do about it which is why probably within the space of 45 seconds she got away from you.

I assumed that you had done this, that this back-and-forth, had gone on for the better part of a song, at least 2 or 3 minutes.

Not only did she not have an interest level in you, she felt violated by you

A

AJ84

Look, maybe these laws are over that top but they are laws.
If I was a guy I honestly wouldn’t even risk hooking up with a girl I met at a club who had been drinking a lot at least not in Canada. Being drunk can be argued that there was no consent.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, 90 seconds is quick! not to mention it was probably more like 30 because we have a tendency to think that an event took longer than it actually did.

She definitely was not comfortable with what you were doing and froze and didn't know what to do about it which is why probably within the space of 45 seconds she got away from you.

I assumed that you had done this, that this back-and-forth, had gone on for the better part of a song, at least 2 or 3 minutes.

Not only did she not have an interest level in you, she felt violated by you
I know for a fact it was 90sec of fingering, and then at least ten minutes of dancing...

How do you know she was uncomfortable? because she was smiling and grinding on me and getting all excited?

How do you know she felt violated?

Are you able to answer these questions? I bet not like most people on this forum.

Please do not assume things as facts if you have very little information, people fabricating facts based on assumption detracts from the quality of this board.

A

AJ84

I know for a fact it was 90sec of fingering, and then at least ten minutes of dancing...

How do you know she was uncomfortable? because she was smiling and grinding on me and getting all excited?

How do you know she felt violated?

Are you able to answer these questions? I bet not like most people on this forum.

Please do not assume things as facts if you have very little information, people fabricating facts based on assumption detracts from the quality of this board.
Most people on this forum aren’t one impromptu finger f**k away from a sexual assuage charge Ryan.
Instead of getting upset when people don’t validate your risky actions and are giving you a prespesctive that you clearly have not considered, why don’t you try to gain some insight here? You ask the board for advice then get upset at the board when they do just that. Don’t ask then. Also, have a lawyer on retainer if you’re going to insist on being sexually pushy with girls in bars or in your car on a dark country road at night.