Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field notes on interaction

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who: Product demo girl (18-23 y/o)
What: 1st interaction with cute girl while being Red Pill aware
When 3/9/19
Where Grocery Store
She was demoing an energy drink and touting its superiority to Monster, Red Bull, etc. I picked one of the flavors and slurped it down like a shot of whiskey.
Me: Oops! Probably shouldn't have treated it like a shooter at the bar! *I laughed. She laughed* (She had a pierced tongue!)
A little more polite chit chat about the product. I asked her favorite flavor. (Should have asked her to pick one for me)
Me: Not bad. I'll take that and the other ones I tried.
Her: You're gonna like 'em. *Big smile*

1: This girl seemed friendly enough and possibly receptive to a little flirting and Game. However, her job was to be friendly and cute so hard to say how receptive she truly was.
2: Could definitely have been a little more ****y and funny.
3: Her attractiveness overwhelmed me and I locked up to anything beyond rote pleasantries.
4: The situation was, I believe, ideal for a little flirting and for a number close with the right guy.

Your thoughts, insights and suggestions for how to improve are encouraged and appreciated!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is redpill like a new fancy word every guy those days is saying he is a redpill? If anything guys before the internet had more balls than us, they lived redpill without it being a hype as it is now. Redpill is a fancy way to say “take them off the pedastal”.

Its you vs the girl. Forget about the other guys.
The tongue is a weird beast, better be sharpening it all the time.
What I would say, more boldness. Go ask the number. Lock eyes if you can.
Its defo hard when the convo is not smooth.

How long did you talk to her ?

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did you talk to her ?[/QUOTE]

The convo lasted 3 minutes, max. Like I said, I locked up beyond the rote banalities of polite interaction. In retrospect I can see how I might have asked the number. The trick will be to recognize the moment and act next time.

I use the term "Red Pill aware" because there is so much more to all this for me than simply "taking them off the pedestal" though that is certainly an important element to it.

Thanks for the response!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Who: Product demo girl (18-23 y/o)
What: 1st interaction with cute girl while being Red Pill aware
When 3/9/19
Where Grocery Store
She was demoing an energy drink and touting its superiority to Monster, Red Bull, etc. I picked one of the flavors and slurped it down like a shot of whiskey.
Me: Oops! Probably shouldn't have treated it like a shooter at the bar! *I laughed. She laughed* (She had a pierced tongue!)
A little more polite chit chat about the product. I asked her favorite flavor. (Should have asked her to pick one for me)
Me: Not bad. I'll take that and the other ones I tried.
Her: You're gonna like 'em. *Big smile*

1: This girl seemed friendly enough and possibly receptive to a little flirting and Game. However, her job was to be friendly and cute so hard to say how receptive she truly was.
2: Could definitely have been a little more ****y and funny.
3: Her attractiveness overwhelmed me and I locked up to anything beyond rote pleasantries.
4: The situation was, I believe, ideal for a little flirting and for a number close with the right guy.

Your thoughts, insights and suggestions for how to improve are encouraged and appreciated!
I think u you should´ve gone for the kill @ the end of the interaction even if there was a huge probability of rejection. Keep it up.