Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fiddleheads are 'da bomb...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This is probably the most insignificant, meaningless and useless thread I've ever started or ever will start...but darn it...I LOVE fiddleheads! I love this time of year because they are in season! I made some for dinner tonight and damn it they were SO GOOD!

If you have no clue what I'm talking about...I feel bad for you because fiddleheads are AWESOME...and you are really missing out!

Oh yeah...and Glenn Beck ROCKS! He got his rant on tonight about personal responsibility...and it was freaking beautiful....watch it.

That's all...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you smoke them?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Can you smoke them?
No...you eat them...and they are yummy! If you live somewhere that has ostrich ferns that's where they come from. You pick them when they are a couple of inches sprouted out of the ground, clean them really good and then steam or boil them for 10 minutes. They are SO GOOD! I love all vegetables, though...so if someone doesn't like vegetables they might not like them. If you ever get a chance to try them...DO IT! :woo:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My Mother used to make this sh!t for my brother and I when we were kids. Tastes like swollen foot and hot ass. This sh!t is strictly for the birds . . .

That means you Bird :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I always had you pegged as a snot-nosed brat who wouldn't eat his vegetables! :crackup:

They taste a little like asparagus, but softer texture.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Wyldfire said:
I always had you pegged as a snot-nosed brat who wouldn't eat his vegetables! :crackup:

They taste a little like asparagus, but softer texture.
Nah, I'm a spinach eating freak! Brussel sprouts, peas, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower. I love that sh!t.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Nah, I'm a spinach eating freak! Brussel sprouts, peas, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower. I love that sh!t.
If you like asparagus then something is seriously wrong if you don't like fiddleheads. The only thing I can figure is that your Mom didn't clean them well or either under or over cooked them. You pick them wild and there is a brownish/orangish film on the stems that need to be completely removed or it makes them kinda bitter.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about sh!tty bluegrass jam bands. Then I would have had to have gone on a rant.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I thought this thread was about sh!tty bluegrass jam bands. Then I would have had to have gone on a rant.
lol...were you picturing a bunch of barefoot groupies in tie dye t-shirts and overalls carrying around a washtub, old washing board in the back of an old VW bus?

:crackup:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I was actually imagining a bunch of neo hippies doing the hippy-dippy stoner dance at some jamfest while reeking of ditchweed and BO.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
lol...you need to try fiddleheads...seriously...they're awesome!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire you just spend a span of an hour on a forum talking about fiddleheads.

Do you feel accomplished in your life?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live somewhere that has ostrich ferns that's where they come from.
Is that anything like ostrich poop? I know some people who have ostriches on their farm and could send you some dumplings.

Oh wait, those are emus. Nevermind.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
This is probably the most insignificant, meaningless and useless thread I've ever started or ever will start...
Nah it is actually quite a normal type of thread for Anything Else.

I think you have made a lot more "meaningless and useless" threads other than this one :). Not holding that against you though; it happens.