Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fickle Women

Vikinguitar

Reaction score
I appreciate all of the responses. Good to have a bunch of honest gents to bounce thoughts off of. Yall brought up many good reminders of being a high value man.

As for the text game, I did some digging and found a pretty good video by JWaller and Stirling Cooper. Is dropping a link in these forums allowed?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed more and more how so many women I talk to are fickle, flakey and duplicitous. If it wasn't for authors like Rollo Tomassi and the plethora of material on female behavior I probably wouldn't be able to understand or articulate it as well as I do now, even though it baffles me every time I see it.

My most recent encounter with this fickle behavior was New Years Weekend. I matched with a girl from bumble, it was new years eve and we were messaging back and forth. When out of the blue she messaged me something along the lines of "It may be drunk confidence, but I'm looking for a hookup with a cute guy." I'm a personal trainer, pretty fit and half good looking g dude. She was a pretty, blue eyed redhead that looked good in yoga pants, so my obvious answer was some ****y funny line that agreed she should come over and let me make her new years wish come true. From that point everything was on like Donkey Kong with flirting and go back and forth. The next evening we were planning to meet up and talking about her coming to my place, I said I would pay for her uber and everything. She said it was up to me, as if I wasn't 100% ready to get her a ride out. I again assured her yes, I'll send for an uber, and asked her what her address was. From that point, silence. My thumb was on the order the uber button and I sat there like a jack ass my whole night left wide open due to a last minute flake. I ended up gaming with some friends and tried to forget. The next day 24hrs have passed and I heard nothing. So I sent a message calling her out. (big mistake) I messaged her saying something like, "Hey, I don't appreciate being ghosted last minute like that after making plans all day. I value my time and don't appreciate being flaked on without any explanation. Not cool." I haven't heard anything for days and it looked like she hasn't even read my message. So I went to go on her profile and just unfollow her cause I don't want to be following someone that's not worth my time. Her profile wouldn't show up. I could see our messages, but her profile wasn't available for my main account. This ***** ****ing blocked me... I call her out on her **** in a simple matter of a fact way, not getting angry or swearing simply asking to have my time respected and she blocks me.

After this encounter I'm left sitting here kinda pissed with many questions. Like you waisted my time and block me for calling you on your ****. It seems crazy to me that if a woman doesn't like reality she can just turn a blind eye and pretend it doesn't exist. So here I am writing this post, I'm hoping for some insight from other men that have found success with women. Have yall encountered similar behavior? What did you do? Do you bother calling women on their ****? How do you handle a flakey woman that wastes your time?

Appreciate it, much love and testosterone.
- Viking
I think its highly likely that this women was just playing with you and never had any real interest in meeting up.

Actions vs Words:

Words: You're so cute, I'm going to come over to your house right now and hook up etc..
Actions: she stays in and watches Friends