Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fiance driving me nuts.

Reaction score
Originally posted by mysterymanelp
My fiance and I went out to the store to pickup some pillows and stuff. While in checkout there was this girl right in front of us maybe about 23 or 24 nice body really good looking. I dont pay this girl any attention. While getting in the car my fiance is a little mad and says did u like that girl in front of us or what. I tell her no matter what I do u get mad if I do look at them or if i dont look at them. She stays quite and doesnt say anything.

Has this happend to any of you guys out there and what did u do?
WTF!!!!! OH HELL NAWWW!!!!

If you think your relationship with this bytch (and yes I called your fiance a bytch), is going to get any better.....

THINK AGAIN!!!!

Your pvssy whipped man. This woman now has your balls in a vise and your jumping around like a monkey to keep

HER

Happy.

How does it feel, nowing that your going to wear that collar around your kneck "till death do you part"?

Now your nothing more than a trained monkey...acting a certain way just not to piss off "honey dear". Oh NOOOO you wouldn't want to read that swim suit of sports illustrated...cause "honey dear" will get man and pout and sulk.

OK here is some advice:

1. Don't marry this woman.

2. If you do have her get some therapy

3. Grow some nuts my freind cause you do need em.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So whats the deal? Did you tell her whats up? Update man, update.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
So whats the deal? Did you tell her whats up? Update man, update.

Yeah I happen to tell her that night she was crying like always. She says that she doesnt understand why girls just done leave me alone. She says that when we go out she see's girls checking me out and that is why she is so insecure because she knows that I'm not happy in the relationship. I told her that i care about her, but I dont love her anymore she almost went nuts. YOU SEE THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH GIRLS THAT ARE 9'S. they are so insecure that it screws up your relationship. I tell her sh@@ there are lot of times when we go out and I see 4 or 5 guys checking you out I dont get mad. She tells me that she wants to really try hard on not be so insecure in the relationship.

Some how I just gotta tell her that I wanna see other women, but It would hurt her really bad. Her mom just told us that she might be leaving her father.

Her father got caught having a affair with another woman so its been pretty hard on my fiance.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she needs some councelling. If you love her, maybe you should give her a chance to change. Also, younger girls can get like that, but will grow out of it. Try to get her to deal with her hangups, if you're interested in saving your relationship with her. Otherwise.....