Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Femynist angry that COVID public service poster shows women as parent at home, says it's "heteronormative"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha.. I must laugh at the feminists ignorance too..:lol:;)

Are the men out there fighting a war or something?
Answer: YES!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a woman doesnt have problems, she will consider creating a new one herself.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You notice it's never attractive women that are feminists
The entire leftist premise is built upon jealousy. The people who rise to power in the leftist world are the ones who can capitalize on this victim mentality and are smart enough (and evil enough) to profit off the fake oppressed and useful idiots.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire leftist premise is built upon jealousy. The people who rise to power in the leftist world are the ones who can capitalize on this victim mentality and are smart enough (and evil enough) to profit off the fake oppressed and useful idiots.
Leftism is based on taking revenge on whoever "stole" success.

Ask them who is successful and they will all point at anyone with a single dollar more than them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ask them who is successful and they will all point at anyone with a single dollar more than them.
They are too dumb to realize that their 'leaders' are their true oppressors. Why are they not pissed at them?

Take Obama for example. He's rich now. He was the savior, and if you look at it objectively, 8 years of him resulted in a situation where people had to riot because they were SOOOOOOOO oppressed. Yet no one points to him. He was the head guy in charge, why didn't their situation improve?

I always hear, "We've come a long way, but we still have more work to do!" Ok, by what standard? When will we have done enough work? Crickets. Will never happen.

If they really wanted the change they talk about, why didn't they nominate Bernie? Why do they keep nominating puppets?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, it’s not. As a political ideology “leftism” in the West is a fusion of social libertarianism and economic collectivism /strongly regulated capitalism.

They are too dumb to realize that their 'leaders' are their true oppressors. Why are they not pissed at them?

Take Obama for example. He's rich now. He was the savior, and if you look at it objectively, 8 years of him resulted in a situation where people had to riot because they were SOOOOOOOO oppressed. Yet no one points to him. He was the head guy in charge, why didn't their situation improve?

I always hear, "We've come a long way, but we still have more work to do!" Ok, by what standard? When will we have done enough work? Crickets. Will never happen.

If they really wanted the change they talk about, why didn't they nominate Bernie? Why do they keep nominating puppets?
Most people I know who lean left don’t view singular politicans as messianic figures. That is more common on the far-right end of the spectrum.

As for feminists, they are batshvt. They harm their own pursuit of gender egalitarianism by turning it into a man-hating crusade.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faccctttttsssss

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it’s not. As a political ideology “leftism” in the West is a fusion of social libertarianism and economic collectivism /strongly regulated capitalism.
To put leftists and libertarians in the same sentence is like putting feminists and human rights activists sitting at the same table.

Most people I know who lean left don’t view singular politicans as messianic figures. That is more common on the far-right end of the spectrum.
Whats the name of that mixed race guy that was welcomed as the saviour of the world and even getting a nobel for peace for no particular reason? I recall he was quit popular few years ago, more than a rockstar.

Same sh1t with those marxist feminist women that founded BLM, they got filthy rich in the last months while cities were burning....oh now after that Im sure black guys are no longer victims of discrimination and Im even more sure that they are sharing their wealth with fatherless minority guys.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put leftists and libertarians in the same sentence is like putting feminists and human rights activists sitting at the same table.
Academically that is just wrong. Modern “leftists” are social libertarians.

Whats the name of that mixed race guy that was welcomed as the saviour of the world and even getting a nobel for peace for no particular reason? I recall he was quit popular few years ago, more than a rockstar.
That is a strawman fallacy. You should stick to the topic at hand because there is no objectivity in any of your posts.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure this whole left vs. right thing doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.