"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Feminist by the day slvt by the night (FBDSBN)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Am I the only one who noticed the most misandrist type of women who are feminists and in the same time slvts ? I have met during my professional life some of these women who look professional usually feminist , yet they seem so slvtty and they cant help just reveal that some times.
These women try to destroy men in every possible way they can , starting from fake interest signals and passive aggressive comments to false accusations, when I have a coworker identified as "FBDSBN" I stay away from her , as they seem like carrying a razor in their tongue to swipe men silently without looking aggressive by small comments and gestures .
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Am I the only one who noticed the most misandrist type of women who are feminists and in the same time slvts ? I have met during my professional life some of these women who look professional usually feminist , yet they seem so slvtty and they cant help just reveal that some times.
These women try to destroy men in every possible way they can , starting from fake interest signals and passive aggressive comments to false accusations, when I have a coworker identified as "FBDSBN" I stay away from her , as they seem like carrying a razor in their tongue to swipe men silently without looking aggressive by small comments and gestures .
Even destroying subconsciously. They desire to monkey wrench all your efforts and gains.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Every women is a feminist in one form or the other.

The only difference is the level of feminism she displays.

Even a college dropout who is prettier then most will be subtle but highly effective.

Don't be wary of the noisy feminist. Be wary of the quiet ones - the ones that has brought down your guard.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Anymore, I am on guard with all women and assume they all have potential to damage me until they prove to me I can trust them. But even the best ones don’t get 100% of my trust anymore like they once did. Hell even my mother is only at 99%. I once made the mistake of trusting one of my sisters 100% and that backfired on me too. Live, learn, protect; that’s all you can do.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
They say that as a man you are a potential rapist, I say that as a woman she is a potential pain in the ass to deal with and such potential always expresses, the only thing that changes is the intensity.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top