Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminist by the day slvt by the night (FBDSBN)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed the most misandrist type of women who are feminists and in the same time slvts ? I have met during my professional life some of these women who look professional usually feminist , yet they seem so slvtty and they cant help just reveal that some times.
These women try to destroy men in every possible way they can , starting from fake interest signals and passive aggressive comments to false accusations, when I have a coworker identified as "FBDSBN" I stay away from her , as they seem like carrying a razor in their tongue to swipe men silently without looking aggressive by small comments and gestures .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed the most misandrist type of women who are feminists and in the same time slvts ? I have met during my professional life some of these women who look professional usually feminist , yet they seem so slvtty and they cant help just reveal that some times.
These women try to destroy men in every possible way they can , starting from fake interest signals and passive aggressive comments to false accusations, when I have a coworker identified as "FBDSBN" I stay away from her , as they seem like carrying a razor in their tongue to swipe men silently without looking aggressive by small comments and gestures .
Even destroying subconsciously. They desire to monkey wrench all your efforts and gains.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every women is a feminist in one form or the other.

The only difference is the level of feminism she displays.

Even a college dropout who is prettier then most will be subtle but highly effective.

Don't be wary of the noisy feminist. Be wary of the quiet ones - the ones that has brought down your guard.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Anymore, I am on guard with all women and assume they all have potential to damage me until they prove to me I can trust them. But even the best ones don’t get 100% of my trust anymore like they once did. Hell even my mother is only at 99%. I once made the mistake of trusting one of my sisters 100% and that backfired on me too. Live, learn, protect; that’s all you can do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that as a man you are a potential rapist, I say that as a woman she is a potential pain in the ass to deal with and such potential always expresses, the only thing that changes is the intensity.