Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism on Trial!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Pook...

I think it's kinda cute that you collected all my feminism rants. I'm almost tempted to dish you up a nice old fashioned friendly spanking...

but people would talk...lol

Have you missed me? :D

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hey Pook...

Originally posted by Wyldfire
I think it's kinda cute that you collected all my feminism rants. I'm almost tempted to dish you up a nice old fashioned friendly spanking...

Blast from the past.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hey Pook...

Originally posted by De La Soul
Blast from the past.
Yep...just popping in to say hi. I'm going to post something over in Anything Else so as to not disrupt this thread, though.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts on feminism:

Feminism honestly is just an emotional wall thats set up by society's lets say "sexually inactive" women. The thing is, not every girl grows up to be Jessica Alba, Ali Landry, or to a lesser extent, Pam Anderson. Truth to be known, to paraphrase what Jerry Seinfeld said on an episode of Seinfeld:

Jerry: Only about 5 or 6 percent of people are datable.
Elaine: What about the other 94%?
Jerry (in his usual high but loud voice): Undatable!
Of course he means attractive men or women but lets be real here: most women (as well as men) today barely are higher than a 5. Most of them grew up being 5s and watched from afar how the 8s, the 9s, and the 10s got all the attention from men while they were being ugly or at best, average. Thats why the term average is used. However she became depressed and started to eat as a way to escape her problems. She could have been a six had she worked out, wore her hair nicer and in some extreme cases, plastic surgery but no. She ate her way down to a 4. Soon she embraced 3-dom with open arms. She soon became bitter in her early 20s after still finding out that these 8s, 9s, and 10s still got attention from men and her 300+ ass couldn't even get the looks of the ugliest men walking down the street. She became bitter. She finds that there are thousands into millions of other fat 3s waddling around and becomes a feminist.

She blames her problems not on how poor her hygiene is or her dietary habits, she blames it on men and how they are absolutely no good. Emotionally and sexually frustrated, she starts dating other fat women and becomes a lesbian. Later in her life, she becomes more bitter to the point where she becomes a big protester until she dies of massive heart failure at the age of 35. While the last part is a tad exaggerated, its basically a true story. Feminism is a way for ugly women (for the most part, there are always exceptions to the rule) to try to vent their anger on why they're not getting any.

I admit, men initially did not really give women the chance to do what men could until the 1950s. The reason why women stayed in the home was because there was work to be done maintaining the place. There was washing dishes, cleaning clothes, all that as well as taking kids to school functions, sports, etc. To say that a housewife has no life is lame also as they often had friends, clubs, and activities. Raising children is no easy task either. Women got the right to vote and at the tail end of the 1950s, women could hold down jobs as well outside the home when it wasn't wartime. However feminists got the delusion that women were treated as black people were, which is today completely false.

However thanks to society, the top executives of network shows are guilty white often times Jewish men who basically want to satisfy as many people as possible to get their ratings high. People have made fun of men for a long time. An old term "Ladies and Germs" from the early 1900s applies here. Why? As men we're supposed to be mature and tough, not sensitive and whiny. We took it because women knew that they were the weaker sex (they are, its scientific fact) and the men knew that they were the dominant gender. Thats how society works. Today, these jokes are often overdone. For some reason in society, we can never have equal balance. One side always has to be better than the other. Thats why you watch CBS's Monday Night (I recommend everyone here do watch it) and see what I mean. The plots are the same:

1) Husband messes up
2) Husband tries pathetically to fix the problem and of course fails
3) Smart wife must save the day

Its good to have shows that show that the woman can be an able being but not this way. Why not have this:

1) Husband and/or wife messes up
2) Both work together to solve the problem
3) Problem is solved without anyone's gender dignity in shambles

The problem is now that more and more boys look up to this as the standard. Women will get dominant because the men aren't doing their jobs. AFC-dom rarely existed back in the day. I always notice that older people are much more social in general than younger people like me. People were nice then, yes, but they were never afraid to talk to a girl or go out with one. One part in the Grapes of Wrath at the beginning before Tom Joad Jr. goes to California talked about how this one guy got some when he was 14. Or how Tom himself used to be a real DJ back in the day. Its fiction, yes, but that doesn't mean the society thats contained in the book is inaccurate, especially considering how John Steinbeck wrote it for awareness reasons.

I have to say, when I was a little boy, I too used to be a real DJ. I was also the tallest kid and the fastest kid in class. I actively did Karate and baseball. When I didn't do that, I'd ride my bike around. Then, maybe 1-2% of the time I had was spent watching TV or playing video games or so on. I recall at one time at recess how three girls pinned me down and one (which was hot and is even hotter now) kissed me at least 5 times because I ran away from her initially. Great times, I was a pimp. Until one moment happened...I got fat.

Its hard to explain but the doctors gave some term that I didn't know what it was. Essentially, it was that my body had very low (not dangerously low) metabolism where I could gain weight quickly. I did. I went from almost being underweight to being about 5-10% overweight from the minimum overweight limit. I then had to go to a new school because there was a high IQ program (forced by my mom) so I left my friends behind. The program had English that tried to be 'emotional' aka feminine. I was in a class of all girls which I thought would have been great except they were all fat and ugly. I never went to any normal things and instead of recess with the other kids, we had 'reading time' and we had 'exercise' indoors that basically included basic stretching. We had lunch but the trays were taken to us by the teacher. I was blocked off. I came in a DJ. I left an AFC. Throughout my middle school years, I again was in the advanced classes and seen the fatter girls there again. I participated in track and sprinted (lost weight just by practices that were hard) and began to be friends with a few girls including 'going out' with three of them (all are hot now) However I lived far away and my mom did not like me going anywhere. I could not stay at a party if it ended after 6 pm. If I did go to one, my mom would almost do a thorough inspection of the person including many long phone calls to the kids' mothers about their child and what'd go on. So I'd spend summers alone and my little sister was a different person than I so I'd just sit around, eat, get fatter and lose more faith in life.

You'd think my dad would give me help but he did not. He works 10-12 hour days, 5 days a week but its not uncommon that he works 6 days a week. When he's home, he's always on the phone with his friends, hunting (by himself, he didn't want anyone to come with), or taking naps. He could hardly be considered a parent. All those years of him working have made him disgruntled and bitter now. So basically I had no father to give me guidance. I had to rely on my mom which made me a nice AFC.

Back to the topic, feminism is just a little niche. I bet if you got all the 8s, 9s, and 10s in a room and asked them if they were feminists, I bet a very, very small percentage of them would raise their hands. The reason being that they were given attention by men their whole lives. They had nothing against men because men were there all along to be with them. If you get 2s, 3s, and 4s in a room, a much higher percentage would go to people being feminists or at least believe in a mass majority of feminist beliefs. Yes, its possible to be attractive and independent while loving men. Its just that feminists would never really know what a man can do for them emotionally because in their lives, they were too ugly and/or fat for the men to care.

Good day.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ivan...

Stop being a feminist lapdog. A lot of men are under the impression that if they stick up for "women's rights" that it will make for a sure fire pass into the woman's pants. It doesn't work that way. Although feminists think the women's movement "empowers" them it simply leads them to embrace victimhood. It's truly pathetic. Men like you have enabled our society to become a male bashing oasis. It's disgusting.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook when the feminists come to take you away, they can't take your ideas. Excellent writing.

-Grey Fox

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey we got a guy from Fort Bragg here, pay my respects to Shumate's moustache.

-Grey Fox

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USSOCOM: PM me.

If you're at Bragg we have mutual friends.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
DAMN!

Very entertaining.:D Damn u really discect the game and women in general,i agree with u.;) I sounds like ur trying super -hard 2 convert afc's and male-feminists? is this the case?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice to see feminists take another deserved beating. Excellent post Pook. For those who disagree, your arguments are pretty poor. And they were given the beat down by pook's replies.

Pook you make me want to read again. It's been so long since I've quenched my thirst for knowledge. I didn't know I was starving it for so long! Looking forward to your next posts.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I am getting about sick of being called a feminist and such...

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you are a Republican Pook.

Liberalism is on the run, Thank the Lord!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hey Pook...

I've missed you, though I doubt you remember me. Nevertheless, you are a smart woman, we need more like you, cute too..as I recall.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hey Pook...

Originally posted by crowes22
I've missed you, though I doubt you remember me. Nevertheless, you are a smart woman, we need more like you, cute too..as I recall.
Yep...I remember you. You were the one who was into dirt bikes, right? Didn't you post some pictures in that DJ Photo Challenge?

I'm back and being accused of being a feminist again...silly boys who aren't familiar with me have NO idea. :D

Reaction score
Who are you?

And why does a girl have the most posts on this board...

Has my whole life been a lie?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Who are you?

And why does a girl have the most posts on this board...

Has my whole life been a lie?
I'm the one woman who posts here that not only should you pay attention to but who you should NOT attempt to flame or incite a fight with. That's all you need to know...

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Hey Pook...

Yep...I remember you. You were the one who was into dirt bikes, right? Didn't you post some pictures in that DJ Photo Challenge?

I'm back and being accused of being a feminist again...silly boys who aren't familiar with me have NO idea. :D
Yes mam, you got the right guy. Nice to see you around here. Keep your chin up, don't let these young guys get you down, as I said we need more women like yourself.

Wyldfire is no feminist boys, listen to her, she dishes out some good stuff.