Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females approaching males - I've noticed something

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women LOVE arguing with and abuse from their boyfriends or husbands. LOVE IT. It’s all about attraction. When a woman is attracted to a certain guy she will let him get away with stuff she’s never let a guy she wasn’t attracted to get away with.
50 Shades of Gray tells us this is true. They also love to be fvcked like animals if you've turned them on enough. You can't take the animal out of the human, you can only supress it. The funny thing is that supressing it is one of the biggest problems men face these days.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed being approached more commonly than what most guys here report. I thought that was normal, but after being on this forum I checked my height (never cared) and found out I was 6'2". Guess I won the lottery there, fact still remains that it means absolutely nothing if you have no game though. Most of the times I got approached (before getting good) they walked away just as quickly as they walked up to me.
Height Male Privilege

#shortlivesmatter

#manlettoo

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In current society nazis are considered the top evil because they evaluated individuals worth according to biometric index yet no one minds women deciding which man deserve sex on demand compared to a human resources report for the same exact reason.

They talk about equality busting our balls in any possible case yet a short bald man has virtually no human rights in a social setting where they set the rules, think of a club or a social dating app.

I thank god for making me 5'11, being in the shorter side of average or even worse below average in terms of height nowadays gets you from women the same treatment a black guy would get looking for a white collar job in 1920.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women LOVE arguing with and abuse from their boyfriends or husbands. LOVE IT. It’s all about attraction. When a woman is attracted to a certain guy she will let him get away with stuff she’s never let a guy she wasn’t attracted to get away with.
I'm going to disagree with you here, and say that emotionally healthy women do NOT like being abused, certainly they do not like being abused physically. Being abused in real life is not the same thing as being dominated in the bedroom, which is an entirely different topic. I agree that if a woman is highly attracted to a guy, she will let him get away with more, or let him get away with it longer. But we were talking about guys that women are not that attracted to.

It's true that a lot of women like the drama of arguing, but once you find a girl who is not like this, you realize that it isn't simply part of feminine nature.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl gets approached publicly by a low value, small man, her instincts make her OBVIOUSLY and OUTWARDLY disgusted at him, as a means to demonstrate to all the other monkey-people that she has NOTHING to do with the guy.
If a guy is at the receiving end of this treatment, how does he deal with it in a graceful manner?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy is at the receiving end of this treatment, how does he deal with it in a graceful manner?
If you are on the receiving end of this treatment, this means you approached without any clear IOIs.

This generally happens around a lot of people where nobody knows anybody.

If you are socially proofed, and you have gotten at least a few IOIs, this won't happen.

This tends to only happen to non socially proofed guys who approach without any IOIs, e.g. cold approach.

If it does happen, just use it as practice to reframe the situation, laugh it off, and move on.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on the receiving end of this treatment, this means you approached without any clear IOIs.

This generally happens around a lot of people where nobody knows anybody.

If you are socially proofed, and you have gotten at least a few IOIs, this won't happen.

This tends to only happen to non socially proofed guys who approach without any IOIs, e.g. cold approach.
So are you saying don't cold approach?