Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females approaching males - I've noticed something

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female approach can be rare and is usually more subtle/indirect

Perhaps they'll accidentally bump into you or flick hair in your face

But there is ONE exception that I've definitely noticed

Women will outright approach and game the tallest guy in the room

Most of the time he isn't particularly good looking or high value

But it's like they get more drive & confidence around the biggest guy

I've seen them RUN up and start giggling and gaming them

While better looking shorter guys get the more subtle/indirect approach

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this with the tall guy too, you might be on to something.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never underestimate the value of pure height on our ancient monkey brains.

Taller candidates in elections win much more than statistics would predict.

Nobody ever thinks about stuff like this, but ancient instincts have been around for a LONG time.

I doubt any of the girls actually are consciously aware of what they are doing any more than thinking about what they shove in their mouths.

I would guess they just get a "feeling" of being in an outwardly friendly conversation with the tallest guy in the room.

Like they want to (subconsciously) be SEEN having an outwardly friendly conversation with the tallest guy in the room, from a purely female competitive standpoint.

Like guys walk into a room and try to demonstrate dominance, females try this to the same effect.

When they approach shorter guys, it's probably more based on genuine attraction, which explains the subtly.

Kind of like secretly eating a piece of cake (that they really like) at a buffet so nobody sees them.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls liking tall guys is a real thing, but so is confirmation bias.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure attraction is part of it, but it's probably not the whole story. I bet some girls seek out the taller guy because they feel safer around them. They put themselves under his wing, kind of like how some people try to get the bouncer on their side first thing.

Then there was another thread here about an article saying that girls felt more feminine arould a tall guy. Maybe they put themselves there to feel more feminine, or to make themselves appear more beautiful and petite in contrast. Subconciously, of course.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's it matter? Can't grow in height. You can only wear thicker soles. Maybe some inserts.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall guys stand out no doubt. People will naturally “check” them out. It’s human nature.

Women say they like tall men. But how many have you ever seen a 6’4 guy and stood next to them. I’m 6 even but these people seem unusual tall.

Best height if you want to be tall is like 6’1-6’2, at that point you still look normal.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall guys stand out no doubt. People will naturally “check” them out. It’s human nature.

Women say they like tall men. But how many have you ever seen a 6’4 guy and stood next to them. I’m 6 even but these people seem unusual tall.

Best height if you want to be tall is like 6’1-6’2, at that point you still look normal.
I agree after 6"1 maybe 6"2 it just looks goofy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say they like tall men just like they say they want “nice guys” or “good guys”.lol

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just fascinates me how the genders are polar opposites

We might look at the biggest guy and feel threatened, women feel the opposite
We might look at the smallest guy and feel unthreatened, women feel the opposite

Small low value men are viewed as creepy to women. They feel unsafe around them

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video (can't remember by who) about the reasons for that.

If a girl gets approached publicly by a low value, small man, her instincts make her OBVIOUSLY and OUTWARDLY disgusted at him, as a means to demonstrate to all the other monkey-people that she has NOTHING to do with the guy.

Guys can't really perceive how utterly DEPENDENT women, or more correctly their instincts, are on social approval.

Just being seen SMILING at a small, low value man is DEATH.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video (can't remember by who) about the reasons for that.

If a girl gets approached publicly by a low value, small man, her instincts make her OBVIOUSLY and OUTWARDLY disgusted at him, as a means to demonstrate to all the other monkey-people that she has NOTHING to do with the guy.

Guys can't really perceive how utterly DEPENDENT women, or more correctly their instincts, are on social approval.

Just being seen SMILING at a small, low value man is DEATH.
And women wonder why MGTOW is taking off and they’re old and alone and living with cats. What a bunch of evil people women are. Seriously.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Def a monkey brain thing. The bigger guy has more mass to use to protect them and they feel completely safe around him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be that way. They're lower value because they're further down on the male food chain, or pecking order, as it were. They're more likely to be dominated by the larger males around them. This can also cause them to develop resentful and bitter atttitudes (see many of the posts around here). And finally, even though they're smaller, they're still stronger than the female of the species, so they can still overpower them, which makes them a threat.

It's the same reason women find insecurity so repelling. Guys who are insecure can end up being abusive because they are jealous, have low self esteem, and are easily triggered emotionally. They can fly off the handle and start arguments at least, even if they don't become physically aggressive. But even that can be intimidating.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be that way. They're lower value because they're further down on the male food chain, or pecking order, as it were. They're more likely to be dominated by the larger males around them. This can also cause them to develop resentful and bitter atttitudes (see many of the posts around here). And finally, even though they're smaller, they're still stronger than the female of the species, so they can still overpower them, which makes them a threat.

It's the same reason women find insecurity so repelling. Guys who are insecure can end up being abusive because they are jealous, have low self esteem, and are easily triggered emotionally. They can fly off the handle and start arguments at least, even if they don't become physically aggressive. But even that can be intimidating.
But women LOVE arguing with and abuse from their boyfriends or husbands. LOVE IT. It’s all about attraction. When a woman is attracted to a certain guy she will let him get away with stuff she’s never let a guy she wasn’t attracted to get away with.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have noticed being approached more commonly than what most guys here report. I thought that was normal, but after being on this forum I checked my height (never cared) and found out I was 6'2". Guess I won the lottery there, fact still remains that it means absolutely nothing if you have no game though. Most of the times I got approached (before getting good) they walked away just as quickly as they walked up to me.