"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Female

1

151674

Guest
This female I went to school with has cross paths with me recently at the Park. Shes married now and always have mess with me about being quiet in school. I told her well the other women think im handsome and she looked at me and laughed. I said oh you laughing, so I pulled out my phone and showed her pics I took with beautiful women on the beach in galveston a year ago. She got quiet and said hmmm I always thought u liked men. I said hell no I like women. She then said prove it. My question is how she expect me to prove it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
‘Give me your number and I’ll call you when I have some free time’.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You should've told her to just Fvck off and enjoy her boring life. You don't owe her anything and if anything, she still seems like that same bully taunting you like she did when she was in school. I don't know why you feel you needed to fall into her frame and validate yourself to her.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
She's not only married, but she sounds like an operator.
Both of these types are best to avoid.
If you don't, be prepared for not just trouble, but double trouble.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
This female I went to school with has cross paths with me recently at the Park. Shes married now and always have mess with me about being quiet in school. I told her well the other women think im handsome and she looked at me and laughed. I said oh you laughing, so I pulled out my phone and showed her pics I took with beautiful women on the beach in galveston a year ago. She got quiet and said hmmm I always thought u liked men. I said hell no I like women. She then said prove it. My question is how she expect me to prove it.
You already did prove it. You showed her pictures of you with other chicks.

Your reply "i'm not here to entertain you."

Then you walk away.
 
Top