Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This female I went to school with has cross paths with me recently at the Park. Shes married now and always have mess with me about being quiet in school. I told her well the other women think im handsome and she looked at me and laughed. I said oh you laughing, so I pulled out my phone and showed her pics I took with beautiful women on the beach in galveston a year ago. She got quiet and said hmmm I always thought u liked men. I said hell no I like women. She then said prove it. My question is how she expect me to prove it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
‘Give me your number and I’ll call you when I have some free time’.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've told her to just Fvck off and enjoy her boring life. You don't owe her anything and if anything, she still seems like that same bully taunting you like she did when she was in school. I don't know why you feel you needed to fall into her frame and validate yourself to her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not only married, but she sounds like an operator.
Both of these types are best to avoid.
If you don't, be prepared for not just trouble, but double trouble.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This female I went to school with has cross paths with me recently at the Park. Shes married now and always have mess with me about being quiet in school. I told her well the other women think im handsome and she looked at me and laughed. I said oh you laughing, so I pulled out my phone and showed her pics I took with beautiful women on the beach in galveston a year ago. She got quiet and said hmmm I always thought u liked men. I said hell no I like women. She then said prove it. My question is how she expect me to prove it.
You already did prove it. You showed her pictures of you with other chicks.

Your reply "i'm not here to entertain you."

Then you walk away.