Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female types?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've read a bit about different types of alhpas and also a bit about betas/Omega's/deltas. Anyone thought about or heard of any female types? Or if certain types of females select certain types of males?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more like: low quality h0es, average quality h0es and good quality h0es... i'm lucky thats not a feminist forum...
There's still a small sample size of women who aren't h0es

I'd say: low quality h0es, average quality h0es, good quality h0es and the rare 1% that's actually decent women

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say women are too externally reactive to male influence to accurately give a type that holds all that much weight and is accurate across a variety of contexts.

For instance, a girl grows up with a strong father figure--she's a 'quality' girl. But if you marry that same girl and you're a simpering beta--she might easily turn into a 'b****y, cheating slvt' within 8 years.

Or you could take a 'b****y wh0re' who will turn into 10/10 wifey material for the right alpha.

You can hedge your bets, but girls are ultimately shaped by the men in their life and will be a different woman for every man she interacts with and, especially, how old she is and how she can best adapt to her current mating strategy.

That said, there are also qualities that might be more fixed. We'll call them innate.

-Introverted vs. Extroverted
-Shy vs. Talkative
-Socially Adept vs. Socially Awkward
-High Sex Drive/Promiscuity vs. Low Sex Drive/Promiscuity
-Smart vs. Dumb
-Inhibited vs. Uninhibited
-Feminine vs. Masculine

But even then, I feel like those qualities are malleable according to the man she's with. I guess the only accurate types are based on Age, Level of Experience, and General Social/Familial Circumstance.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A little crazy, kinda crazy, really crazy, or clinically insane.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say women are too externally reactive to male influence to accurately give a type that holds all that much weight and is accurate across a variety of contexts.

For instance, a girl grows up with a strong father figure--she's a 'quality' girl. But if you marry that same girl and you're a simpering beta--she might easily turn into a 'b****y, cheating slvt' within 8 years.

Or you could take a 'b****y wh0re' who will turn into 10/10 wifey material for the right alpha.

You can hedge your bets, but girls are ultimately shaped by the men in their life and will be a different woman for every man she interacts with and, especially, how old she is and how she can best adapt to her current mating strategy.

That said, there are also qualities that might be more fixed. We'll call them innate.

-Introverted vs. Extroverted
-Shy vs. Talkative
-Socially Adept vs. Socially Awkward
-High Sex Drive/Promiscuity vs. Low Sex Drive/Promiscuity
-Smart vs. Dumb
-Inhibited vs. Uninhibited
-Feminine vs. Masculine

But even then, I feel like those qualities are malleable according to the man she's with. I guess the only accurate types are based on Age, Level of Experience, and General Social/Familial Circumstance.
Well said.