Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female, psychologist grad student gave me a test and i think i failed.lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a phyc student before and she tried something similar to that with me and I told her to get out of my house with that crap, I am not a patient and she will not be analyzing me. That was the endo f that and she never brought it up again.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StringShredder
Hi <name of bytch>

I have received your e-mail and take it very, very seriously, because of your credentials as a graduate student in psychology. Because the result of the test is very significant to me, I would like to have it peer-reviewed by a senior faculty member or members, before I jump to the conclusion that I'm insane to the point of being frightening, and potentially dangerous, as you insinuate. The interpretation of such tests is at least somewhat subjective. Therefore it's understandable that I would like to have some additional expert eyes go over it before I make any big decisions and take action based on your conclusion alone, especially given that you are not yet a mental health care professional yet (by your own admission you have confidence that you can diagnose a mental illness, but not that you can treat it). In addition to requesting a completely independent review, I'm also going to request a meeting to which you be invited to explain how you came to the conclusions in your e-mail, and defend your reasoning, if necessary, by citing relevant literature and such, so be prepared!
I can see where you were going with this, but I would have sent a smart-a$$ remark to show her you're not taking her email seriously. Now you're playing into her game, now she has the power. If you would have sent her the remark I suggested above, or one like it, you would still have control/power of the situation.

Hopefully it will work out for ya, good luck.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wcknightjr
Hey, at least this chick didn't tell you she was in the CIA, like one chick just did to me :rolleyes: :confused:
I would have said....'haha, yeah right! I saw your a$$ working at Taco Bell'

Last edited:

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl!!!! did you seriously try to scare her off or were you serious?

cause that's something I would have done. ..

like.. I see a guy with a knife hitting on a woman

that.. hmmm those look like a weird woman with big tits

holly ****!! why are you showing me pron imagges ?

and the last picture...

that looks like someone is..... like..hhmm let me take a good look... *push the card away and look in her eyes and say* like someone has been fooled.. go for the action ;)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed the test by taking it

... or not responding along the lines of Gio.

At this point I like bker_gixxer's responses, especially the one about her not hearing the voices.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where you were going with this, but I would have sent a smart-a$$ remark to show her you're not taking her email seriously. Now you're playing into her game, now she has the power. If you would have sent her the remark I suggested above, or one like it, you would still have control/power of the situation.
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If the only thing you can do is to give "smart ass" remarks, how does it prove that you're more than just a testicle-less joker?

"Now she has the power"??? Give me a fukking break! Does anybody here have ANY CONCEPT of power at all when they spout platitudes like that??

You already failed the test when you agreed to take it.

Now, make her sweat.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sardaukar
That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If the only thing you can do is to give "smart ass" remarks, how does it prove that you're more than just a testicle-less joker?

"Now she has the power"??? Give me a fukking break! Does anybody here have ANY CONCEPT of power at all when they spout platitudes like that??

You already failed the test when you agreed to take it.

Now, make her sweat.
You think that's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard? That's nothing, check this out. Basically, she's telling him that he doesn't 'qualify' to be with her, he failed 'her' test. Now, that being said, who has the power? It's not him, that's for sure. Now, if he turns around and responds the way I suggested, he's showing her that he doesn't care for her or her dumb test. If you wouldn't concentrate so much on the words that are being delivered, but the actual 'message', you would actually get what I'm saying.

WOW, am I totally ignorant or what!!

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have power, you not only reward, but also PUNISH.

When you PUNISH, make it substantial. No girl will lose sleep over a guy who says "Whatever" after she nexted him.

But a girl making a mistake like this, an unauthorised Roschardt test, power tripping analysis, ****, its a golden opportunity to make her sweat as well as test what you can do with the system.

Instead, you recommend non-chalance.

If the guy was non-chalant he wouldn't have posted here.

Don't worry. Don't get angry. Get even. And be done with it.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. That's hilarious. I'd like to know what your answers were and what her diagnosis of you was. I bet it's some priceless stuff!

Alexi

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have power, you not only reward, but also PUNISH

Maybe he should send her to bed without dinner and take her allowance away. :D .

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking, and it's called incest.

Stop that now.