Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Power Moves

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
depending on your financial status, it can go from 40$ to 200$. personally, i'd draw the line at 100$ (i'm cheap..what), unless she gives AMAZING BJs...that's another story...

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes YOUR EX FOR A REASON.............

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved this thread

Well, this is a very common but difficult and subtle power play to see (to newbies)

1. A girl in my company openly flirts with me, makes loads of "spicy" comments about me and so on. I engage her and play along....fine.

2. I go in for the kill and invite her to go to the beach in a month. She accepts.

3. One day before she sends a message with the following line "Ohhhhhh, I´m so sorry but my TV broke down and I won´t be able to go!" NO COUNTER OFFER here, I say "What a pity!", and nothing else.

4. She keeps flirting, touching me, I say thank you.

5. She turns up a notch by looking at me with come-hither eyes! I pretend I don´t see/don´t give a lot of attention to her! lol. :rockon:

6. She doesn´t know what to do! She says she wants me but I don´t want her. I just look at her and say nothing.

7. Game over! :kick:

*Insider information: On her facebook she never mentioned she had a BF, some months later, she updates her site with her BFs pictures and so on. OWNED!!!!!

LOL. What´s the moral of the story? This "ho" wanted me to pursue her, probably to show it off to her girlfriends, to tell them "see, he´s madly in love with me".

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, no you can´t." :moon: