Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female posters

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since 1998, SoSuave has been offering only the BEST tips and articles on meeting, dating, and attracting women.

What's the deal with women coming to a men's forum for advice? I feel very suspicious of this...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since 1998, SoSuave has been offering only the BEST tips and articles on meeting, dating, and attracting women.

What's the deal with women coming to a men's forum for advice? I feel very suspicious of this...
Look at it this way. Women are attracted to alpha men who know what they want. This is a board made up of just that.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is part of the problem.

I can't be arsed to game on here. I really don't want to deal with nonsense.

But others enjoy it. Others have no frame to begin with. To each, their own.
True.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I think the women who come here are attempting to call our bluff.

If they can succeed at manipulating men on this site.. then they feel empowered. As most women do when they meet strong and challenging men... they will start out by agreeing with us and pretending to be on our side and supporting our goals. Then once we trust them and pedestalize them as "special women" they will begin the process of trying to change our opinions. The men who buy into their bullsh!t will then act the white knight part causing disruption and disagreement among all of us.

This is how women operate in the real world and this is how they operate here.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truthfully I don't care, as long as none of them act like that one 60-something year-old troll hag not too long ago. I think it is good insight to see the female perspective on this whole thing when they are know of us being consciously being aware of 'game'. They just need to answer questions directly which they usually don't do. I'm fairly certain it's female nature to be indirect though.

Ladies, just don't troll.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Truthfully I don't care, as long as none of them act like that one 60-something year-old troll hag not too long ago. I think it is good insight to see the female perspective on this whole thing when they are know of us being consciously being aware of 'game'. They just need to answer questions directly which they usually don't do. I'm fairly certain it's female nature to be indirect though.

Ladies, just don't troll.
Is it really good insight?

That's what feminism was all about. Listening to women and seeing their perspective.

The only thing you really gain from the female perspective is learning how to pander better to women. Zebras don't tell Lions how to hunt them. Lions want to eat and Zebras want to live.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting replies. I really don't mind except for the fact that this is a men's forum by definition. So a female posting here is already disregarding our rules and it makes me wonder what their real intentions are. Because surely if I wanted good advice about cars I'm not going to post in a forum about boats right? So whats the deal then? Wonder what would happen if I posted my opinions in a woman's forum.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting replies. I really don't mind except for the fact that this is a men's forum by definition. So a female posting here is already disregarding our rules and it makes me wonder what their real intentions are. Because surely if I wanted good advice about cars I'm not going to post in a forum about boats right? So whats the deal then? Wonder what would happen if I posted my opinions in a woman's forum.
Women like being around what they see as men. It makes sense that they would gravitate here. I don't think they have some conscious plot to subdue the forum, they just (sub)consciously like being around what they see as strong male figures, just like little girls feel good who want to be with daddy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make one thing clear: there is no "plot". Just like the "feminine imperative" (red-pill term) isn't any sort of genuine conspiracy.

Yet, if you don't think women act in their own interests, you haven't gamed enough of them.

It is ludicrous how men here pedestalize the women posters. And very revealing.

For fvck sake, get out on the street and in the pubs. Learn this game.

I guess you could consider this forum text-game. If you haven't dealt with women enough through text, then you wouldn't understand.

I have. And, I understand a frame-push when I see one. I understand a sh*t-test when I see one.

This is why I don't think women posters should be banned. They reveal how much some men here need to improve.
I was going to say "Exactly, they challenge the red pill and that's why I think women being here is good. They're like a vaccine that tests and prepares the immune system of the guys here" but you said it for me with the last sentence.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd respect the women posters here more if they were less about "I'm a high value woman so here's my opinion" and just be more humble and real. It's cool that they're here, but it seems that they have a hard time just nodding their head and agreeing. Even if they "agree," they always have to find a way to make it about them in the end :p.

LYD is a good example of a humble woman IMO and I really like reading her posts.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its totally up to the reader on what they decide to do with what they read. Its the same here as every other facet in life. I'd think if you are experienced enough with women that you would be wise enough to know what to take and what to leave behind in regards to advice/perspective they may offer.

I appreciate learning their mindset and understanding the psychology behind it. I like getting to know how female personalities operate and think. It helps me get what I want when I cross someone like that. It helps me become more aware, and its always good to know your competitor's strength and weakness's.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to accept these terms.

Please post one single quote from a woman poster that you have considered valuable. We will put it to the test.

I have read a lot in this last year, and I have derived zero value. Absolutely nothing has been added to my game.... I wonder why? ;)

I'm genuinely interested to see what you see. I'm not looking to fvck you over or anything.

They offer absolutely nothing to a man playing by his own sexual strategy.
Dont know if others also agree on this, but I RARELY find reading or watching advices from women on other women to be useful to me. Almost seems they know less about themselves than we know about them.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't give a fvck who agrees. I have gamed, and I have known it.

Please give me one snippet of a woman's advice worth a damn?

A lesbian might know, but I don't take any notice of those filthy fvcks. They are dirt.

So, I start listening to feminene women... for what? What the fvck is their advice useful for to the likes of me? For relationship game?

Grow up, people.
I have to agree here. If I wanted a female opinion I'd head over to reddit where it is not defined as a men's forum.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to accept these terms.

Please post one single quote from a woman poster that you have considered valuable. We will put it to the test. I have read a lot in this last year, and I have derived zero value. Absolutely nothing has been added to my game.... I wonder why? ;). I'm genuinely interested to see what you see. I'm not looking to fvck you over or anything.
Why would I bother? Your mind is 100pct made up. All you are looking for is material to argue over and there is no point in providing that to someone as hard headed and as narrow minded as you. I'm not taking your bait. You are here to make Deesade feel better about Deesade, Its okay that people don't see the world exactly like you do! I promise you will be fine!

I'd never go off to war or any competition with out learning as much as I can about my opponent. Regardless of what I think of them or what they can offer me in terms of advice. I'm not trying to collect intel for the purpose of trying to be a better man based on what a woman thinks I should do, I collect intel for the purpose of learning their habits, methodologies, etc. This is how I stay several steps ahead. Its the same reason football teams spend hours reviewing video of an opposing team. This is how you discover female instinct. I'm not asking the lion how to hunt lions. I'm getting inside the mind of the lion learning how they think. Several of you keep missing this point. I think it would do a few of you good to check your ego's.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what feminism was all about. Listening to women and seeing their perspective.
More about giving them the same rights as men on the surface level when it first started. But I see your point. Women still do want to feel inherently feminine though. I mean telling a woman that she isn't womanly is the equivalent of telling a guy he isn't a man. The latter is said so much more often though so it doesn't affect guys as much as women, but you get the point. When a woman comes on here, learns the boundaries and limits of a man, she becomes enlightened and more in tune with her natural femininity. Plus, she may become more accepting of a strong male figure. It depends on how much she accepts OUR 'red pill', if you will.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost seems they know less about themselves than we know about them.
ahh, but you learned something about them! Which is very true! You listened to them and drew a conclusion from what you heard.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh, but you learned something about them! Which is very true! You listened to them and drew a conclusion from what you heard.
This much I will say and agree, yes I did find out they seem to know less about themselves than we know about them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is worth making its own thread for so I'll say it here. Have you guys noted how the girls who mention how they don't want "fvckboys" in stuff like their profile descriptions are the ones who most seem to be looking for hookups and attention? pretty funny. And saying that they have a boyfriend so they aren't looking for more than friends/will block people who talk about sex/whatever, but then they go on to post series of semi-nude pictures.

Boy am I glad I discovered the red pill at a young age.