Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Manipulation Tactics

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have too much experience with girls taking the lead and them leading to lays, to not be bothered by it as much as it bothers you. Maybe because in your case they didn't lead to lays? But yea, the advice I gave him is the same advice I followed that lead me to fvcking my current fb. After I'd approached her upstairs she said she was going to the dancefloor with her friend (was more there to see the band than hookup with somebody but wasn't opposed to it). I told them I was gonna look for my friend (aka see if there were any better sets) then ran into her on the dancefloor and yanked her hair back. Escalated on the dancefloor. Sneak in a few kisses when her friend wasn't looking. Won over the friend (that's how you avoid getting KOKblocked btw). Managed to isolate my girl. Madeout again. Then at the end, her friend took an Uber home. And she invited me (taking the lead again) home with her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have too much experience with girls taking the lead and them leading to lays, to not be bothered by it as much as it bothers you. Maybe because in your case they didn't lead to lays? But yea, the advice I gave him is the same advice I followed that lead me to fvcking my current fb. After I'd approached her upstairs she said she was going to the dancefloor with her friend (was more there to see the band than hookup with somebody but wasn't opposed to it). I told them I was gonna look for my friend (aka see if there were any better sets) then ran into her on the dancefloor and yanked her hair back. Escalated on the dancefloor. Sneak in a few kisses when her friend wasn't looking. Won over the friend (that's how you avoid getting KOKblocked btw). Managed to isolate my girl. Madeout again. Then at the end, her friend took an Uber home. And she invited me (taking the lead again) home with her.
I see. So after getting swindled out of a drink and blown out, it's time to follow her around the venue and pull her hair?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long have you been incel?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go. It seems you're getting emotional, just like you did with the girl after she suckered you for a drink.
its been a while, huh. :) nah mate, its all good.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's move on and mention another female manipulation tactic, which is used not just by women but also by feminine men: shaming. For example, accusing men of being incels when they don't agree with you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the one where they "pull back" to see if you will chase. Usually happens a few weeks into a new relationship, to gauge your interest and who wants the other more.

I simply get VERY busy for a few days....
Yes, that's a nice one.

Another one is when they start telling you sob stories to see if you turn into Captain Saveaho.