"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Female Manipulation Tactics

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
I have too much experience with girls taking the lead and them leading to lays, to not be bothered by it as much as it bothers you. Maybe because in your case they didn't lead to lays? But yea, the advice I gave him is the same advice I followed that lead me to fvcking my current fb. After I'd approached her upstairs she said she was going to the dancefloor with her friend (was more there to see the band than hookup with somebody but wasn't opposed to it). I told them I was gonna look for my friend (aka see if there were any better sets) then ran into her on the dancefloor and yanked her hair back. Escalated on the dancefloor. Sneak in a few kisses when her friend wasn't looking. Won over the friend (that's how you avoid getting KOKblocked btw). Managed to isolate my girl. Madeout again. Then at the end, her friend took an Uber home. And she invited me (taking the lead again) home with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I have too much experience with girls taking the lead and them leading to lays, to not be bothered by it as much as it bothers you. Maybe because in your case they didn't lead to lays? But yea, the advice I gave him is the same advice I followed that lead me to fvcking my current fb. After I'd approached her upstairs she said she was going to the dancefloor with her friend (was more there to see the band than hookup with somebody but wasn't opposed to it). I told them I was gonna look for my friend (aka see if there were any better sets) then ran into her on the dancefloor and yanked her hair back. Escalated on the dancefloor. Sneak in a few kisses when her friend wasn't looking. Won over the friend (that's how you avoid getting KOKblocked btw). Managed to isolate my girl. Madeout again. Then at the end, her friend took an Uber home. And she invited me (taking the lead again) home with her.
I see. So after getting swindled out of a drink and blown out, it's time to follow her around the venue and pull her hair?
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
how long have you been incel?
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Here we go. It seems you're getting emotional, just like you did with the girl after she suckered you for a drink.
its been a while, huh. :) nah mate, its all good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Let's move on and mention another female manipulation tactic, which is used not just by women but also by feminine men: shaming. For example, accusing men of being incels when they don't agree with you.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I like the one where they "pull back" to see if you will chase. Usually happens a few weeks into a new relationship, to gauge your interest and who wants the other more.

I simply get VERY busy for a few days....
Yes, that's a nice one.

Another one is when they start telling you sob stories to see if you turn into Captain Saveaho.
 
Top