Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Manipulation Tactics

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a place to warn your brothers about some of the manipulation tactics that you have seen women use. One that comes to mind immediately is "playing stupid" or "playing innocent", which is a sign of an attention whoare. I've noticed that this is a very popular tactic in more conservative countries where there is a culture of shame related to sex. Women want to pretend that they don't know what sex is and that they are shocked that a man would be interested in such a thing. Which is BS, obviously.

On the other hand, in some countries women don't play this game at all and immediately understand and acknowledge that if a man is speaking to them or spending time with them, then it's because he wants sex.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just shared this post on another thread but here's one of the many ways girls will get you to buy them a drink (and how to prevent it)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just shared this post on another thread but here's one of the many ways girls will get you to buy them a drink (and how to prevent it)
This guy is deluding himself if he thinks she was attracted. She totally took advantage of him and treated him with contempt. And it seems that her friends were in on it as well.

I'm totally against the concept of buying women drinks, especially women you don't even know. It's just asking to get taken advantage of.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is deluding himself if he thinks she was attracted
She was. He screwed it up.
I'm totally against the concept of buying women drinks, especially women you don't even know. It's just asking to get taken advantage of.
On the contrary alcohol helps us take advantage of them. Prefer not to, but I don't have a problem buying them a shot to loosen em up a bit.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was. He screwed it up.

On the contrary alcohol helps us take advantage of them. Prefer not to, but I don't have a problem buying them a shot to loosen em up a bit.
What evidence is there that she was attracted? Did she let him isolate her and escalate? Did she kiss him and want to go home with him? Or did she get what she wanted and then bring in her ****blocking friends and start to give a bunch of attitude when he expected her to do what she had promised to do.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What evidence is there that she was attracted? Did she let him isolate her and escalate? Did she kiss him and want to go home with him? Or did she get what she wanted and then bring in her ****blocking friends and start to give a bunch of attitude when he expected her to do what she had promised to do.
What part of he screwed it up didn't you understand? Everyone's experienced the complete 180 change in behavior girls go through when they flip from being interested in you to not wanting anything to do with you. By the time he'd tried isolating and escalating on her, he'd already fvked up. The simplest example is hesitating on approach when she knows you want to approach her (and she'd be welcome to it), but she can tell your too scared to do so. Showing lack of confidence.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of he screwed it up didn't you understand? Everyone's experienced the complete 180 change in behavior girls go through when they flip from being interested in you to not wanting anything to do with you. By the time he'd tried isolating and escalating on her, he'd already fvked up. The simplest example is hesitating on approach when she knows you want to approach her (and she'd be welcome to it), but she can tell your too scared to do so. Showing lack of confidence.
He screwed up by buying a drink for a woman that was never interested in the first place. She got what she wanted, then ditched him.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know where you live, where inviting someone to come with you is ditching them.
Immediately after she got the free drink, her friends magically arrived. Then she left him to go off and dance. That's called ditching a guy even in China.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately after she got the free drink, her friends magically arrived.
Is when she could've ditched him but instead invited him to come upstairs with them
Then she left him to go off and dance.
Not before inviting him to come with him but he decided to number close her and bounce which she found weird.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is when she could've ditched him but instead invited him to come upstairs with them
Not before inviting him to come with him but he decided to number close her and bounce which she found weird.
She could have stayed alone with him and let him escalate, instead of getting him to follow her around like a puppy dog.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elizabeth Holmes, one of the greatest female predators preying on ego-fragile old men, demonstrates how to masterfully play fragile, innocent and vulnerable.

How many men have fallen victim to these types of tricks?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Elizabeth Holmes, one of the greatest female predators preying on ego-fragile old men, demonstrates how to masterfully play fragile, innocent and vulnerable.

How many men have fallen victim to these types of tricks?

After seeing enough of this type of nonsense, why would you even WANT to deal with them any more than you absolutely have to? Let alone try to change your life to act like a "player."

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit that I kinda admire this woman. A great predator knows which animals to prey upon and which animals to avoid - lions on the African savanna know that they only need to run as fast as the slowest gazelle....no need to chase after the fastest gazelle and no need to get into a fight with crocodiles and hippos....

She snagged herself an heir to a hotel chain. My prediction is that she'll be only be found guilty of a few of her charges and will only get a slap on the wrist. Then she'll divorce her hotel heir husband, take half his wealth and live comfortably for the rest of her life....

.... not bad for a college drop out with no skills other than knowing how to capitalize on men's egos by laughing at their lame jokes and making them feel special....

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I have to admit that I kinda admire this woman. A great predator knows which animals to prey upon and which animals to avoid - lions on the African savanna know that they only need to run as fast as the slowest gazelle....no need to chase after the fastest gazelle and no need to get into a fight with crocodiles and hippos....

She snagged herself an heir to a hotel chain. My prediction is that she'll be only be found guilty of a few of her charges and will only get a slap on the wrist. Then she'll divorce her hotel heir husband, take half his wealth and live comfortably for the rest of her life....

.... not bad for a college drop out with no skills other than knowing how to capitalize on men's egos by laughing at their lame jokes and making them feel special....

What are you talking about? She's smart as fvck. Some people are too smart to stick in college. Bill Gates for example. Mark Zuckerburg too.

She will do at least 15 years. This was a serious crime and batting her eyes and acting innocent doesn't work with the Courts.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story about the guy at the bar is a good example of how women take advantage of men. Here's how to get free drinks at a bar, if you're a woman:

1. Stand alone, somewhere close to the bar.
2. Make eye contact and smile at the nearest man.
3. When he comes over and starts talking, say "let's get drinks".
4. When the bill comes, just stand there and wait for him to pay.
5. At this point, your KOKblocking friends can swarm around you, making it impossible for him to escalate.
6. If he doesn't look like he wants to buy them drinks as well, you can easily ditch him by saying "let's go dance"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few tips to avoid manipulation:

1. Don't let her lead. E.g. "let's get drinks", "I'll order (whatever the f I want), "we're going upstairs" etc.
2. Watch her behaviour, not her words. Is she cooperating or not? I.e. is she shutting up and letting you lead. Or is she continuously throwing obstacles in your path?
3. Don't believe that a woman is attracted to you just because she is talking to you or acting nice.