"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Female Hypergamy

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,450
I started to get sick of the HB8-9s and their flaky behavior on Bumble and decided to run a fun experiment. I began right swiping every girl there was. Within an hour i had several matches. Most were all below HB6. I am at least a 7 and maybe an 8 to some girls. The typical convo went like this and they all responded almost immediately.

Her: Hi cutie
Howie: i am not looking for anything serious....fyi.
Her: thats fine. Maybe fwb? How was your day?
Howie: rough, need to blow off some steam if you know what i mean.
Her: Im sorry, i could help you. Some intense sex?
Howie: yeah that would be great, the freakier the better!
Her: we could go on a hike.
Howie: i could do bad things to you.
Her: i love it when a man takes charge. Id love it.

Blah blah blah.....try that on a woman at or above your SMV and let me know how it works. Try it on a a girl 3-4 levels below you and they act like the dirty little wh0res every one of them is. Except they just come to bat a hell of a lot quicker and play far less games. Its like a buy one get 2 free at the designer handbag store!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
I’ve never had responses that forward on tinder or old. I don’t consider myself to be unattractive either but I’ve never had a woman bring up fwb like that. I’m starting to think I must be ugly lol

How old is the typical woman you’re talking to?
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,450
35-45. Some werent quite so forward, but the sexual intent was there with all of them as soon as i said i dont want anything serious. Its like they thought they were getting the deal of the century so they threw the trump card at it which is always sex.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
@Howiestern, if you say so. Even when I do date a woman from the city in that age range, none are DTF that quick before meeting. IWS, after the first date, there were some I took them up on, but none from the get go from O.L.D. w/o meeting first.

What city do you live in? I am going to assume by the handle, NYC, but I could be wrong.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
35-45. Some werent quite so forward, but the sexual intent was there with all of them as soon as i said i dont want anything serious. Its like they thought they were getting the deal of the century so they threw the trump card at it which is always sex.
dude you're going after women 4 pts below you who are around 40

its like going to the gym and being shocked that the very light weights are super easy to lift

its very easy for women to get 40 year olds 4 pts below them to commit to them also
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
dude you're going after women 4 pts below you who are around 40

its like going to the gym and being shocked that the very light weights are super easy to lift

its very easy for women to get 40 year olds 4 pts below them to commit to them also

Says the man who's not been with a women in 2 years. Geez.. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I am not sure what is.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Says the man who's not been with a women in 2 years. Geez.. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I am not sure what is.

I've had 5s and 6s my age and 7s and 8s in their 30s and 40s be interested in me

I want someone my league
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
A 6 is definitely your league. Youre a very insecure man which makes you a low value man. You should jump on any 6 that is into you. If you are a male 7 your range should be 6-8 anyway.
Really, with his current personality? I'd say 6 is on the high end. Once he fixes that personality, it would be much higher; but that can take years at his current state. Money and looks can get you in the door. However a piss poor personality will get you kicked out of it pretty fast.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
If he's actually getting attention from them he should date em and see what happens. I agree he will probably mess it up though.
Without a doubt it's his personality; unless the pics he posts are not really him and the $$$ he mentions is BS.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
It's his personality plus delusional standards. He says he's a 7 but in the 1% top men, then rates women who are 9+ as 7s.
I said I was in top 1 percentile of Armenian men

For American white standards, I'm a solid 7 to 7.5
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
A 6 is definitely your league. Youre a very insecure man which makes you a low value man. You should jump on any 6 that is into you. If you are a male 7 your range should be 6-8 anyway.
I would do a 6 if she had potential

a 6 with potential would be a girl with a really cute face but is slightly maybe 10 lbs too chubby who has fat ass and tits who I can mold to a 7 or an 8. This is assuming she's ethnic - I don't really like pale light skin white girls
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I said I was in top 1 percentile of Armenian men

For American white standards, I'm a solid 7 to 7.5
Perhaps in your dreams my friend. Were you raised with a lot of women around you and no male role model? Your demands in what you want in a woman are situated very similar to how a woman does for a man.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Perhaps in your dreams my friend. Were you raised with a lot of women around you and no male role model? Your demands in what you want in a woman are situated very similar to how a woman does for a man.
What part is in my dreams? Armenian men are ugly as hell. I know at least a 100 to maybe 200 and nobody can touch me when it comes to looks

What you said there is very interesting in the last sentence. To me it's just common sense to only want a woman around my age, no kids, similar personality/values/morals/character traits to me, similar ethnicity to me (I like ethnic women cause they age much much better), decent with finances. To me that's all common sense. I never thought that has anything to do with gender
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
What part is in my dreams? Armenian men are ugly as hell. I know at least a 100 to maybe 200 and nobody can touch me when it comes to looks

What you said there is very interesting in the last sentence. To me it's just common sense to only want a woman around my age, no kids, similar personality/values/morals/character traits to me, similar ethnicity to me (I like ethnic women cause they age much much better), decent with finances. To me that's all common sense. I never thought that has anything to do with gender
Dave, you have so much to learn. What you are looking for is a fantasy and doesn't exist in this day and age. If you think it does, go for it. In ten years, you'll be w/o sex for 12 years and almost 40 asking yourself what did I do wrong. You're as picky as a NY Jewish or Italian woman.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I started to get sick of the HB8-9s and their flaky behavior on Bumble and decided to run a fun experiment. I began right swiping every girl there was. Within an hour i had several matches. Most were all below HB6. I am at least a 7 and maybe an 8 to some girls. The typical convo went like this and they all responded almost immediately.

Her: Hi cutie
Howie: i am not looking for anything serious....fyi.
Her: thats fine. Maybe fwb? How was your day?
Howie: rough, need to blow off some steam if you know what i mean.
Her: Im sorry, i could help you. Some intense sex?
Howie: yeah that would be great, the freakier the better!
Her: we could go on a hike.
Howie: i could do bad things to you.
Her: i love it when a man takes charge. Id love it.

Blah blah blah.....try that on a woman at or above your SMV and let me know how it works. Try it on a a girl 3-4 levels below you and they act like the dirty little wh0res every one of them is. Except they just come to bat a hell of a lot quicker and play far less games. Its like a buy one get 2 free at the designer handbag store!
So did you have to roll her around in flour and look for the wet spot?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top