"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Female hesitation leads to bad aesthetics so I wanna go visit Latin America...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
It's nice when a woman knows what she wants and she pursues that thing with no hesitation...that provides more beauty in the world....

Case in point, a woman can start an exercise routine or she can wait for somone else to give her motivation.

When a woman sees a man she admirers, what good is it going to do her if she doesn't approach him? Why should she wait for some semi-ugly drunk fella to find interest in her?

Yesterday I saw some latino women on tv and I was wondering how come Latin America is filled with so much attractive women, why is it that Venezuela constantly wins Ms Universe? I then read an article about latino women and it said that they value bodily beauty over luxury and they often take the initiative to approach someone they admire. I then realised the sexual aggressiveness of latino women have enabled them to win the title Ms Universe on numerous occasions. They have a high probability of getting good genes because they don't wait on drunk semi-ugly fellas to start a conversation with them unlike the majority of American women...

There is a great evil plagueing society, that evil is extremely beautiful women having relationships with ugly men. I gonna have to take a little trip to Latin America...
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I have a better idea - why don't we genetically engineer our babies. Ugly people stand to the left and beutiful people on the right -- hey, no one is standing on the left. Let's begin the Eugenics in America movement of the early 20th century!

Seriously though, it is against a woman's nature to persue and it is against a man's nature to acquiesxce. We are the predators and they are our prey - don't forget this fundamental instinct.
Latin American women may be seen as beautiful because of the race-mixing of african-european-natives americans. This produces a varity of features and shades of color
 

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
I didn't write anything about men not being pursuers.

I just think it would be nice for more attractive women to show less inhibition...more options...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I have a better idea - why don't we genetically engineer our babies. Ugly people stand to the left and beutiful people on the right -- hey, no one is standing on the left. Let's begin the Eugenics in America movement of the early 20th century!

Seriously though, it is against a woman's nature to persue and it is against a man's nature to acquiesxce. We are the predators and they are our prey - don't forget this fundamental instinct.
Latin American women may be seen as beautiful because of the race-mixing of african-european-natives americans. This produces a varity of features and shades of color
Yes I've been to latindances here... Latin community arranges dances with mostly latins (I got invited by a latingirl).... It's very cool cause latin girls approach very agressivly just like a DJ would.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
For an individual woman to approach and invite a man to a function is not an absolutely crazy thing to do - especially if they are friends with you or know you through their friends - it is a matter of comfort level.

A latin woman may ask a man in their circle of friends or acquaitences because they love and want to dance salsa or merengue or whatever. They want to dance and they know a lot of men are hestitant to ask them - so they just break the tension by taking the initiative, expecially if they like you.

But to say that Latin women, en masse, are creating a new paradigm by being the persuers of men is ludicrous.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
For an individual woman to approach and invite a man to a function is not an absolutely crazy thing to do - especially if they are friends with you or know you through their friends - it is a matter of comfort level.

A latin woman may ask a man in their circle of friends or acquaitences because they love and want to dance salsa or merengue or whatever. They want to dance and they know a lot of men are hestitant to ask them - so they just break the tension by taking the initiative, expecially if they like you.

But to say that Latin women, en masse, are creating a new paradigm by being the persuers of men is ludicrous.
No they aren't creating a new paradigm, it's just how it's always been =) Latin women and also spanish women imo are very agressive and on key...
 
Top