Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female hesitation leads to bad aesthetics so I wanna go visit Latin America...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice when a woman knows what she wants and she pursues that thing with no hesitation...that provides more beauty in the world....

Case in point, a woman can start an exercise routine or she can wait for somone else to give her motivation.

When a woman sees a man she admirers, what good is it going to do her if she doesn't approach him? Why should she wait for some semi-ugly drunk fella to find interest in her?

Yesterday I saw some latino women on tv and I was wondering how come Latin America is filled with so much attractive women, why is it that Venezuela constantly wins Ms Universe? I then read an article about latino women and it said that they value bodily beauty over luxury and they often take the initiative to approach someone they admire. I then realised the sexual aggressiveness of latino women have enabled them to win the title Ms Universe on numerous occasions. They have a high probability of getting good genes because they don't wait on drunk semi-ugly fellas to start a conversation with them unlike the majority of American women...

There is a great evil plagueing society, that evil is extremely beautiful women having relationships with ugly men. I gonna have to take a little trip to Latin America...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a better idea - why don't we genetically engineer our babies. Ugly people stand to the left and beutiful people on the right -- hey, no one is standing on the left. Let's begin the Eugenics in America movement of the early 20th century!

Seriously though, it is against a woman's nature to persue and it is against a man's nature to acquiesxce. We are the predators and they are our prey - don't forget this fundamental instinct.
Latin American women may be seen as beautiful because of the race-mixing of african-european-natives americans. This produces a varity of features and shades of color

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't write anything about men not being pursuers.

I just think it would be nice for more attractive women to show less inhibition...more options...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I have a better idea - why don't we genetically engineer our babies. Ugly people stand to the left and beutiful people on the right -- hey, no one is standing on the left. Let's begin the Eugenics in America movement of the early 20th century!

Seriously though, it is against a woman's nature to persue and it is against a man's nature to acquiesxce. We are the predators and they are our prey - don't forget this fundamental instinct.
Latin American women may be seen as beautiful because of the race-mixing of african-european-natives americans. This produces a varity of features and shades of color
Yes I've been to latindances here... Latin community arranges dances with mostly latins (I got invited by a latingirl).... It's very cool cause latin girls approach very agressivly just like a DJ would.

Reaction score
For an individual woman to approach and invite a man to a function is not an absolutely crazy thing to do - especially if they are friends with you or know you through their friends - it is a matter of comfort level.

A latin woman may ask a man in their circle of friends or acquaitences because they love and want to dance salsa or merengue or whatever. They want to dance and they know a lot of men are hestitant to ask them - so they just break the tension by taking the initiative, expecially if they like you.

But to say that Latin women, en masse, are creating a new paradigm by being the persuers of men is ludicrous.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
For an individual woman to approach and invite a man to a function is not an absolutely crazy thing to do - especially if they are friends with you or know you through their friends - it is a matter of comfort level.

A latin woman may ask a man in their circle of friends or acquaitences because they love and want to dance salsa or merengue or whatever. They want to dance and they know a lot of men are hestitant to ask them - so they just break the tension by taking the initiative, expecially if they like you.

But to say that Latin women, en masse, are creating a new paradigm by being the persuers of men is ludicrous.
No they aren't creating a new paradigm, it's just how it's always been =) Latin women and also spanish women imo are very agressive and on key...