Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friends

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when you begin to like one of them and she's not into you?

I know the move on part, but what's up with all these guys who say "cut contact forever" etc. I don't understand it. I can see why it could be a good idea but if she's genuinely a friend it seems kinda stupid. I did this to a girl who was an actual friend some time ago now (cut her off totally) and I still miss her now if I think about it, I regret doing it and I have no idea how to get back in contact with her.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had female friends I was into sexually (and still am) but I would not call it anything close to a one-itis situation. I've always been able to maintain healthy platonic relationships with them, as well as meet other attractive girls through them!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant stay friends with girls without wanting to fuk them lol.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pointless to maintain contact b/c the time and energy you waste on your uninterested friend...

you could be using on someone with real potential.

Not only that, being the friend puts you in a position to get used and abused.
Over all you're not getting anything out of it but false hope.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're really into her it will probably eat away at you over time because she'll hook up with guys and talk about it in front of you or you'll have to see it constantly. Most people simply can't put up with that over time.

Friends that I have that are girls are ones that i DONT want to f*ck because they are 3's, 4's or 5's. No interest on my part.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
there is nothing you can do..

rule of life number 6: Only keep female friends who you have already Fed cause other females will ask about you and it sounds 1000000000s times better if she says "yeh me and XX used to F" instead of "nah i would never F XX..."...lol

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I've had female friends I was into sexually (and still am) but I would not call it anything close to a one-itis situation. I've always been able to maintain healthy platonic relationships with them, as well as meet other attractive girls through them!
AWESOME username. Love that film so much, in fact I use the same username on some other forums.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocisGod, of course you can get a girl friend. Pua community has some fvcking funny myths like, looks don´t matter, or you can´t fvck a friend wich are completly ridiculous. Anyone who´s in the real world knows otherwise, looks account for at least 50% of seduction, and in most long term relationships people start as friends.

You have to be more manly, make fun of her in a teasing way, make her know you are dating other girls (whether is true or not, I don´t care), don´t be always available, and most important DON`T TELL HER YOU LIKE HER.