Female friend's cousin

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was recently introduced to a female cousin of a female friend (I don't know if you need to know both of those, but it probably does change the situation), and she's pretty cool. Plus I recieved many IOI's such as kino and playing with my hair. They both live together at a college about an hour away, but visit occasionally. I have talked to her twice, but I didn't get a number or an email address. I guess the question I'm trying to get down to is...is it alright to ask her cousin(my friend) for her email or should I just wait until the next time I see her in person?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
No problem unless you have reason to believe she's a ****blocker, or has some reason to warn her cousin against you.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
and how would I go about asking, say on msn or something?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
and how would I go about asking, say on msn or something?
How close are you with her. Ask her on whatever type of media you usually communicate. Phone, email, msn. I would personally call her, because then I could deal with any objections she might have

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
we usually communicate on msn, and my question was how would I go about asking her on msn.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her you really connected with her cousin and you'd love to hang out with her again. She might not give you her contact, for privacy issues, but you can tell her to ask the cousin if you can call her, or msn her or whatever.

So basically you will ask the friend to be a mediator between you and the cousin. Then she cant really say no because you arent asking her for her cousins contact. I f she says that she wont do it, you know she's got issues. If she says sure, and acts happy about it then you're probably in there. If she says okay, but she sounds kind of skeptical, then she might not actually ask, and you have to find that out.

Another way to go about it is to talk to her, mention the cousin and innocently try to find out where she works or hangs out, so that you can "accidentally" run into her. Then you bypass the friend all together.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks, that could work out well. I was thinking about asking her on msn for her cousin's email address, but it has been a long while since I met her cousin and I can't really find the right time to bring it up.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
any other opinions?

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody?