Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female dating coach made $1 million a year selling courses to guys

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of such articles are fake. I doubt she made a $million.

Yahoo, business week, Bloomberg, etc all have paid articles. It doesn't cost much for you to advertise "success".

Can't stand grifters. Fake it till you make it is beta.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this gem
http://instagr.am/p/CgP24uiDJxP/
To be a better kisser, you need to do six things:
2. GET CONSENT
This won’t kill the mood, and if you do it right, it will turn her on. Just say, “I want to kiss you, is that OK?”

Jesus Christ, this woman is a menace to clueless guys out there. :oops:
I mean that’s not terrible if you frame it properly. For instance. The other night I wanted to put the moves on my date but I’m at the bowling alley. We’re wrapping up and I tell her I am going to make out with her but it’s the bowling alley and it’s skeevy to do it there and I’ll let her ‘marinate’ on it. Believe she practically ripped my face off the second we got in my car.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After perusing her IG a bit more (just couldn't help it, like watching a trainwreck in slow motion) here's my conclusion: this woman whatever her real name is (Blaine Anderson must be a pseudonym) has a ton of red flags (pets, life revolves around selfies, drinks, travels, hoed throughout her 20s on 6 continents) yet she managed to get married to a rich, grade A chump (cue Courtney Ryan) when she got to 33 yrs old.
Her advice is a mix of common sense with really egregious stuff...basically advising chumps to stay that way. Any reasonable aware man should see her for who she really is quite quickly.

I mean that’s not terrible if you frame it properly.
It would've been acceptable coming from a shy 16yrs old girl....coming from a 33yrs old hoe who had ONS/casual sex on several continents, it's either trolling or giving bad advice on purpose.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked one comment from the article:

"I would like to see her go out and pick up a woman, she would find out quickly that she has no clue what she is talking about..."

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that all these dating and relationship coaches call what they sell as "Masterclasses" there has to be some kind of sub-conscious marketing trigger associated to this title.

BTW, dating and relationships are a BYPRODUCT (or side effect) of how you live your life. You want to have success with women, here you go, this advice is free.

1) Surrender bad habits (you all know what these are).
2) Develop good habits (again these are habits that add to your life)
3) Bust your @ss.
4) Make an effort to date women.
5) Keep busting your @ss.
6) Practice with women, learn from failure learn what works and what doesn't.
7) Keep busting your @ss.
8) Never let the attainment of women or seeking female approval get in the way of your life.
9) Keep busting your @ss.
10) Screen our women that don't fit your life, learn how to dump bad women.
11) Keep busting your @ss.
12) Let women chase you.
13) Keep busting your @ss.
14) When you find one that fits, that you are attracted to, who is going to work to keep you, negotiate what the 'relationship' is going to look like and there you go.
15) Finally keep busting your @ss.

Bottomline is everything starts with the man, there is no magic pill, you have to work your butt off to have the best life possible WITHOUT a chick chained to your neck. Then let the women find you. Then you have to screen out the users and losers and ONLY invite women into your life that add value to your life and NOT be an energy vampire.... and these women have to be willing to BUST HER @SS TOO, to be the best version of herself and work to keep you.

Here is the hard part... women like this are VERY RARE, most women are looking for men to 'save them'. It is better to be alone than to be chained to a woman like this would is not going to work hard to keep you. Oh sure, you will lose out to men who are pathetic simps, willing to tie themselves into knots to get and keep some chick, and you have to be okay with this knowing that men who let this happen to them are just signing up for pain.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I liked one comment from the article:

"I would like to see her go out and pick up a woman, she would find out quickly that she has no clue what she is talking about..."
Except she is pretty enough to probably pick up more women than 85% of guys do. Most women are far more amenable to experimenting with another woman than guys are experimenting with another guy.

So the commenter would likely be disappointed in that if he saw it in action.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women really are on top of the world right now (at least in the US). And guess who placed them there? We can tell ourselves things like "men age better" or "men hit their peak later in life". But who really thinks that's a win? Seems like the more independent women become, the more desperate men become. I'm believing more and more that MGTOW is the way to correct this dating market.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm believing more and more that MGTOW is the way to correct this dating market.
That's less than half of the problem IMO. The most important part is guys not marrying these hoes. It boggles my mind, why the heck would her husband marry a 33yrs old with a dog and a cat who hoed all through her 20s? What masculine man in his right mind does this?! She mentions how they met, he approached her while at the gym ( she was on her phone and he introduced himself, they chatted a few more times and about 2 weeks later he invited her at a house warming party).

She mentions that he'd been watching her at the gym for more than a month before approaching. So all this work to get what that Chad in Australia got in one night (invited her to his home right from the club, and she went. Bam.) Meanwhile this chump takes his time, treats her as if she was a lady (probably asked for permission to kiss too :lol:) and ends up marrying her (she wore a white wedding dress). That's just incomprehensible to me. o_O

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That's less than half of the problem IMO. The most important part is guys not marrying these hoes. It boggles my mind, why the heck would her husband marry a 33yrs old with a dog and a cat who hoed all through her 20s? What masculine man in his right mind does this?! She mentions how they met, he approached her while at the gym ( she was on her phone and he introduced himself, they chatted a few more times and about 2 weeks later he invited her at a house warming party).

She mentions that he'd been watching her at the gym for more than a month before approaching. So all this work to get what that Chad in Australia got in one night (invited her to his home right from the club, and she went. Bam.) Meanwhile this chump takes his time, treats her as if she was a lady (probably asked for permission to kiss too :lol:) and ends up marrying her (she wore a white wedding dress). That's just incomprehensible to me. o_O
You make some good points, as usual. The thirst is real bro.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make some good points, as usual. The thirst is real bro.
Man, this woman is trolling guys. What she's doing is OF with a twist. She's not selling nudes with a small monthly payment, she's using scantily clad photos/videos to sell BS advice for one big lump payment. I mean, look at her tagline on IG:
Blaine Anderson • Dating Coach For Men
I help men embrace their masculinity, authentically market themselves, and confidently attract awesome partners.

Wow, what an awesome partner she is and what a masculine guy her husband must be. :lol: :lol:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's attractive and walking around in skimpy clothes. That's the only thing that is happening there. The rest is explained by thirsty simps.
There are multiple possible income streams for women who choose skimpy clothing.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially when they look good.
They don't even have to look good. Just being cute is enough. It's a big disappointment. You meet a cute woman who is seemingly nice and friendly. GF material only to find she has an OF account.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, we can't get mad at her. Or any "dating coach" out there. They are simply recycling material known to many of us. She created a business model, worked out, and made a profit. In my books, good for her.

What we should be worried, and to some extent pissed, about are these thousand of desperate, clueless, vulnerable, malleable, gullible, and naive young men being used.

We need to do a better job to be the best possible walking example and definition of masculinity to them. To walk alongside them.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline is everything starts with the man, there is no magic pill, you have to work your butt off to have the best life possible WITHOUT a chick chained to your neck.
Dudes that are desperate to NOT realize this likely make up the bulk of her customers.

People spend kajillions of dollars yearly looking for the magic shortcut.

It's human nature.

It always will be a sellers market for any kind of self help.