Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female behaviour during Quarantine

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm noticing women posting pictures of past vacay's in bikin's to get likes (even conservative ones)
I'm also noticing women putting make up on for no reason than go on IG live (for attention)
Let's not forget all those lame Tik Tok videos as well these women are posting shaking their butts lol
Indeed even the conservative ones are going all out, a plate I had lost all the attraction ihad for her real quick

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More flakes but its my fault to much Texting (Rookie Mistakes)

1. Chick 1 Redhead Was supposed to come over tonight but she stopped Texting 2 days prior---She is gonna flake

2. Met a hottie OLD to much texting, set up plans for Sunday--She has gone ICE COLD---she is gonna flake as well

I have myself to blame and I know that, being at home to much is making me thirsty. If this was me out and about in the office I would hardly be able check my phone but working from home is to much freedom and being on Nofap doesn't help either. No excuses

I need to tigthen da fucc up

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels like society is resetting itself and going back to the times when everyone knew females were annoying and needy for attention. When men have more important things to worry about, the women completely unhinge. When the music stops playing, they get louder and louder to the point of begging for attention. This is how it used to be before social media. When we all knew chicks were annoying as sh1t - and easy as hell to fvck. All you had to do was tolerate their behavior long enough to fvck them, and then ghost in the middle of the night. That's how ALL men's game used to be 10 years ago.
Doesn't matter. Society's law still favor women over men. We still have the divorce law and most of society blame men.
Enjoy this while it last. But the war of the sex is not over until we can change the laws. Women can love you one week and hate you the next week for no reason at all.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed alot of females have become completely unhinged. It's obvious to me now more than ever that 90% of females are completely solipsistic. And the scary thing is, America is a society that worships women.
this^

I had some random under 30 girl follow me while driving as if she had a road rage beef with me. So, I decided to find out what I've got here and pulled over, suddenly, stopping with my hazards. She pulled up right behind me. Then squealed off around me and directly into a restaurant empty parking lot to the right of me. Wth?
She had that pms/upset face on and it brought me back to high school days thinking "oh great, who's ex is she?" weird, erratic behaviour.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a woman standing staring at nothing in the store(for as long as it took me to go through checkout)
It was the first time I thought of zombification in relation to this coronavirus thing. Not kidding.

I think the stress of this pandemic is affecting them like they are abused women. Their bpd/npd/depression caused distress tolerance lack and attentionseeking is showing in public now?