"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Female behaviour during Quarantine

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
I'm noticing women posting pictures of past vacay's in bikin's to get likes (even conservative ones)
I'm also noticing women putting make up on for no reason than go on IG live (for attention)
Let's not forget all those lame Tik Tok videos as well these women are posting shaking their butts lol
Indeed even the conservative ones are going all out, a plate I had lost all the attraction ihad for her real quick
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Had a chick flake on me and she was in contact, not gonna lie I find it irritating not the act of flaking but someone wasting my time
I hate having my time ****ed with
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
More flakes but its my fault to much Texting (Rookie Mistakes)

1. Chick 1 Redhead Was supposed to come over tonight but she stopped Texting 2 days prior---She is gonna flake

2. Met a hottie OLD to much texting, set up plans for Sunday--She has gone ICE COLD---she is gonna flake as well

I have myself to blame and I know that, being at home to much is making me thirsty. If this was me out and about in the office I would hardly be able check my phone but working from home is to much freedom and being on Nofap doesn't help either. No excuses

I need to tigthen da fucc up
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Feels like society is resetting itself and going back to the times when everyone knew females were annoying and needy for attention. When men have more important things to worry about, the women completely unhinge. When the music stops playing, they get louder and louder to the point of begging for attention. This is how it used to be before social media. When we all knew chicks were annoying as sh1t - and easy as hell to fvck. All you had to do was tolerate their behavior long enough to fvck them, and then ghost in the middle of the night. That's how ALL men's game used to be 10 years ago.
Doesn't matter. Society's law still favor women over men. We still have the divorce law and most of society blame men.
Enjoy this while it last. But the war of the sex is not over until we can change the laws. Women can love you one week and hate you the next week for no reason at all.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I've noticed alot of females have become completely unhinged. It's obvious to me now more than ever that 90% of females are completely solipsistic. And the scary thing is, America is a society that worships women.
this^


I had some random under 30 girl follow me while driving as if she had a road rage beef with me. So, I decided to find out what I've got here and pulled over, suddenly, stopping with my hazards. She pulled up right behind me. Then squealed off around me and directly into a restaurant empty parking lot to the right of me. Wth?
She had that pms/upset face on and it brought me back to high school days thinking "oh great, who's ex is she?" weird, erratic behaviour.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a woman standing staring at nothing in the store(for as long as it took me to go through checkout)
It was the first time I thought of zombification in relation to this coronavirus thing. Not kidding.

I think the stress of this pandemic is affecting them like they are abused women. Their bpd/npd/depression caused distress tolerance lack and attentionseeking is showing in public now?
 
Top