Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female behaviour during Quarantine

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed many women started to lose their sh!t after Day 2

No meets up with Chad. No catcalling in the street. There's even been a rise in female suicides

Men were built for this (survival, minimalism, man cave) etc. Women seem to be struggling

One woman walked across my entire town (about 10 miles) just to talk to my wife from behind a garden fence

Another one keeps walking past my house and shouting through the window

I've had them break down over messenger. Talk to me about fantasizing with other men besides bf

Women cannot handle even 2 days of no attention. It's hilarious

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising. I went from being quarantined in China now to the US. **** is starting to feel normal.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think how they'd be handling it without social media propping them up.
True but this whole thing has me wondering if social media is actually overrated

It doesn't seem to be filling a hole. They need the physical interaction

Pun intended

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding. My GF just about cries when I tell her she can't come over on a particular day since I'm working from home. I thought it was just her exclusively being unreasonable.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women NEED socialization or else they go crazy. Guys don't.

Their need for external validation is now being tested. Can they maintain normalcy without 100 guys hitting on them every day? Most of these women say that they don't like it when guys approach them...but when it stops they feel lost :lol:

The biggest thing right now is that women cannot go posting pictures of them traveling and doing all of these things on social media in order to get more likes. I'm sure they are going on dating apps, swiping right on more guys in order to get more matches without any intention of ever meeting up. That being said, I don't think every woman is a social media *****. Some of them have real interests other than posting pictures and can keep themselves busy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women NEED socialization or else they go crazy. Guys don't.

Their need for external validation is now being tested. Can they maintain normalcy without 100 guys hitting on them every day? Most of these women say that they don't like it when guys approach them...but when it stops they feel lost :lol:

The biggest thing right now is that women cannot go posting pictures of them traveling and doing all of these things on social media in order to get more likes. I'm sure they are going on dating apps, swiping right on more guys in order to get more matches without any intention of ever meeting up. That being said, I don't think every woman is a social media *****. Some of them have real interests other than posting pictures and can keep themselves busy.
A Woman needs a Man like a fish needs a bicycle.... remember?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toddz is it like they and like the flu??
Generally healthy people with a good immune system and no comorbidities can be completely asymptomatic or have mild symptoms associated like the flu. Which include, fever, cough, body aches, headache, malaise, sore throat, poor appetite...

People with health problems, poor immune system, elderly, obese, smoke.. can have a very difficult time and can have severe complication related to development of bilateral viral pneumonia. This leads to shortness of breath and hypoxia. By the time they come to the hospital, they are usually very critical.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. I’m doing fine. In fact the BF and I hightailed it out of our major metro area 3 weeks ago & we are hiding out in the small town Midwest.

Cooking/grilling/baking, hanging with my kids, playing cards, watching movies, doing yard work, cleaning, watching Shark Tank...

I got let out of a contract due to COVID and my renters are taking some advantage of the kibosh on eviction at the moment. Ugh.

So between the job search in a crap market and the shorted rental income I am plenty busy. I’ve got a rent house to paint, yard work to do and business help to apply for (some already done...)

So there is no shortage of things to do. Additionally I am catching up with friends each day or every other day...and getting outside & exercising.

Thank goodness for a bit of cash on hand. Cash is king right now indeed. Thankfully my guy and I get along well & can have fun watching paint dry. I’m teaching him chess & teaching my daughter chess too.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women evolved to seek attention especially male attention because in the harsh environment our ancestors lived in this was needed for survival. Add to that the number of women who have some form of social media addiction and are also now separated from their orbiters and it becomes a real problem for them. Men are generally better built to handle isolation. I have kept working through this but on my time off I haven't been able to go out so I have basically just focused more on my hobbies and I have been just fine. My wife seems fine as well however I have noticed she is doing a lot more cleaning than usual, this I attribute to a mix of boredom and anxiety over the virus.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you co-habitate with a woman as most of my married friends do, these women are getting more catty, irritable, and unpleasant due to the stress of Shelter-In-Place orders....they vent their anger on their men....

But the random women I run into in public settings like grocery stores, banks, gas stations etc have been super friendly.... I would say even extra flirtatious.....

....even the cute late 20s mail lady was trying to chat me up when i was getting my mail.....

Women are b1tching at their partners while being flirtatious with random dudes....

....they want unfamiliar c0ck....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno. I’m doing fine. In fact the BF and I hightailed it out of our major metro area 3 weeks ago & we are hiding out in the small town Midwest.

Cooking/grilling/baking, hanging with my kids, playing cards, watching movies, doing yard work, cleaning, watching Shark Tank...

I got let out of a contract due to COVID and my renters are taking some advantage of the kibosh on eviction at the moment. Ugh.

So between the job search in a crap market and the shorted rental income I am plenty busy. I’ve got a rent house to paint, yard work to do and business help to apply for (some already done...)

So there is no shortage of things to do. Additionally I am catching up with friends each day or every other day...and getting outside & exercising.

Thank goodness for a bit of cash on hand. Cash is king right now indeed. Thankfully my guy and I get along well & can have fun watching paint dry. I’m teaching him chess & teaching my daughter chess too.
You're ambitious.

Your household will get more income soon; you're a problem solver and a creative out-of-the-box thinker. (from reading posts here on Ss)

I have an idea and was going to cold message you on this site, but I've never tried that and didn't know how acceptable it is here.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy... you stuck at home... no distraction...

You got live with yourself...

How hard is it?

Covid19 a time of reflection and self-improvements... I've struggle keeping the shape and my studies but I've improved my couple dynamic and taken care of alot of home stuff that were overdue. Also, reconnected with people throught phone calls and online social medias (facebook - linkedin).

I've been sharpening tools so when life start back, I might be ahead of the curve and ready to ride the train.