"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Female beauty standards a lot more diverse than men imo

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I was thinking about this today

If you wanted to construct the "ideal male" for women, you know the exact height, physique, facial features, there is an ideal.

Not so much for women.

As many guys would say someone like Sammi Hanratty who is 5'0 with round face and flat chest....




As would say they like a 5'11 playboy model with a massive rack

And they don't even look the same species.

If you are female as long as you aren't overweight or have disfigurements you can still be "hot" whatever your genetics, interesting isn't it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Sexual selection nowadays in entirely on men.

Any woman no matter how fat or obnoxious will always find someone who take her.

The only way sexual selection may operate in women is when men are strongly outnumbered like post war.

Think of eastern europe where conflicts always decimated men and how women there are attractive and smart, cause they got filtered as much as men.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Correct and yet men are the ones accused of acting shallow and being too visual

In reality, if you don't meet a womans high visual standards then you don't exist
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
I think we all agree there are 2 kinds of women .
Those for only one night and those to have for as long as possible . And we very well know where those with physical attractiveness go.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Are there actually dudes who prefer flat-chested women over those with huge tits? There is a debate over tits being TOO big (I personally think that there’s no such thing, but that’s just me). But I’m pretty sure a pair of DD’s are a lot nicer than some girl still sporting a training bra...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Are there actually dudes who prefer flat-chested women over those with huge tits? There is a debate over tits being TOO big (I personally think that there’s no such thing, but that’s just me). But I’m pretty sure a pair of DD’s are a lot nicer than some girl still sporting a training bra...
Yes there is 100%
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I think women are more idiosyncratic honestly. It's hard to say if it's because they are attracted to a wider variety of men or because they picked those guys for reasons other than attraction but just the fact that you can essentially make yourself more attractive to women looking exactly the same but acting more confident kind of says it all, while women can't do anything like that. they'll even start finding you attractive just because other women find you attractive and not of their own opinion lol
Pre-teens can say hi to me when I walk outside, but sexual aged women (15+ here, although I think a trio of girls aged around 14-15 looked at me today) don't even make eye contact let alone smile. What the fvck? lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think women are more idiosyncratic honestly. It's hard to say if it's because they are attracted to a wider variety of men or because they picked those guys for reasons other than attraction but just the fact that you can essentially make yourself more attractive to women looking exactly the same but acting more confident kind of says it all, while women can't do anything like that. they'll even start finding you attractive just because other women find you attractive and not of their own opinion lol
The look at the environment like a fabric. So if these guys your supposed to want to fvck they'll uphold that view. And these other guys your not supposed to want even if they look good. They'll uphold that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I think you're being a little too hyperreactive to that sort of thing that doesn't matter. Why even contemplate those data points?
Hyper-scarcity. I am taking steps to fix it, i will check out an arts center with sculpting, painting, theater and whatever else this week and hopefully get those hobbies going.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I think women are more idiosyncratic honestly. It's hard to say if it's because they are attracted to a wider variety of men or because they picked those guys for reasons other than attraction but just the fact that you can essentially make yourself more attractive to women looking exactly the same but acting more confident kind of says it all, while women can't do anything like that. they'll even start finding you attractive just because other women find you attractive and not of their own opinion lol
I disagree. They’re attracted to the same exact traits and qualities. It’s just that those same traits and qualities can be expressed in very different ways. That’s why outwardly it appears that they’re attracted to a wide variety of guys, when in reality it’s the trait itself they’re attracted to rather than its expression.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
I really find those fit, tight body small chested women attractive and they also are usually fantastic in bed.
 
Top