Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female acting weird

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutiepie,

Girls aren't near as weird as they are stupid. I felt the need to clarify that for you. This doesn't apply to all of them but it certainly applies to the vast majority of younger women.

This 5fingaz dude is doing everything wrong w/ this chick IMO, she is well aware of it. Don't tell her you 'like' her. She already knows that. Take a gutcheck man. You could next her I don't think that would be a bad idea, but there are other things you could before nexting her to keep her from flaking. If she still flaked when you tightened up, then you know damn sure she is a freaking waste. Good luck.

5 Fingaz

Reaction score
Well I havent gotten a response from her yet. I havent made any attempts to contact her. Should I try or did i drive her away by my AFCness?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think you are an AFC, just realize you are learning not to do or say certain things. IMO, well actually I know this to be true, if a girl is really interested in you it is pretty damn hard to drive them away. It's easier to drive them away after you have been w/ them than it is before. Many may disagree, so be it.

I would not contact her, she is flaky, interested chicks are not flaky. I wouldn't be rude to her but I'd basically ignore her. Find somebody worth your effort, and you will, the good girls are still out there, you just have to deal w/ a pack of fruit loops before you find one. Good luck.

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?! You're on crack bro. Look around you...you're an AFC hanging around a pack of wolves. Wolves decide what we slaughter...a rabbit doesn't decide when it is going to be eaten.
You think i'm an AFC, I used to be the man before coming over to the Don Juan Bible, A relationship with a girl of 1 1/2 years is over b/c i followed the DJ bible. And don't even try to tell me that its my bad cuz you dont knw me worth shyt. I now know how it really is and i will never follow the way of the bible again. :p

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 5 Fingaz
Ok. Ive been talking to/ seeing this chick for about a month. She texts me everyday and all that bs. Her interest level is high and was yesterday also...

I know actions speak louder than words. When I try to setup something with her or hang out the last few days she finds an excuse everytime.

So we were texting back and forth last night, i try to set something up and she does not respond. So I call her and try. I tell her I want to make some plans, she says she wants to go to sleep and blows me off. I say whatever bye.

I text her back tell her I like her and I want to get to know her better. But maybe we want two different things from each other. I say sorry for keeping you awake. (smart ass)

I know if she doesnt respond shes not worth my time or effort.
I think maybe shes afraid of commitment because she got out of a relationship three months ago.

I need some advice here guys, how would you handle this?

when you got annoyed because she blew you off, you failed her test.

NEXT her and move on.

5 Fingaz

Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22

I would not contact her, she is flaky, interested chicks are not flaky. I wouldn't be rude to her but I'd basically ignore her. Find somebody worth your effort, and you will, the good girls are still out there, you just have to deal w/ a pack of fruit loops before you find one. Good luck.
Thats great advice.Thanks man. I wish it was easy to find a decent one, believe me ive been through my share of fruit loops. Haha but i guess we all have. The problem is sometimes when i find a chick i really want **** like this happens. Its the ones i could care a less about that stick around.

5 Fingaz

Reaction score
Re: Re: Female acting weird

Originally posted by JasonR
when you got annoyed because she blew you off, you failed her test.

NEXT her and move on.
Come to think of it your probably right man.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 Fingaz,

Oh f#ck me, I have to say something here about the women being all powerful nonsense.

To paraphrase everything that I've learned from Pook's posts --- Masculinity is the expression of a Man's strength and power, tempered with discipline. This expression is in ALL aspects of a Man's life.

Men act, women react. That's why guys approach and why women are approached.

Men want and desire, women are wanted and desired. Women complain about being treated as sex objects but what's worse for them is NOT being treated as a sex object. Why do you think that is?

Men take, women want to be taken. How many men fantasize about a strong, feminine woman taking them by "force"? Probably only the girly men. How many women fantasize about a strapping, masculine man taking them by "force"? Plenty.

Men possess, women want to be possessed. See above.

Men are dominant, women are yielding. Ever read "Taming of the Shrew" by Shakespeare? When the woman yields, she finds her true femininity. It's not just in literature. I had one girl, who said at my first mention of spanking her, that no man would ever lay his hands on her in that way. When the time came she was yelling to me to spank her harder! She was really happy getting her buns toasted.

Men are will, women are willing. How many women say that they want a weak, vacillating, spineless man? Not many I think.

Men's identity is singular, women's identity is plural. Men define themselves, women are defined by the relations they have with others. That's why men don't need women to complete them but the opposite is true. Men certainly want women to complement their lives, to add to them but not define them. The opposite is true of women. How many single men are lamenting that they want to get out of the corporate rat race to settle down and have a family? I'd wager not too many. How many women are voicing this aspiration? Plenty.

Take a look at all the guys that you know that are successful with women. I'm not talking about the players, whose sole purpose is to chase and bed as many women as possible. I'm talking about the DJ's.

Are they strong? Meaning that those DJ's exercise their will with discipline? Are they powerful? Meaning that those DJ's have a direction in life and are pursuing their own goals and aims, which exclude chasing women.

That's why women crave men like that and not vice versa.

You're a Man. Know it. Feel it. Live it.

Cheers,
Mav

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You think i'm an AFC, I used to be the man before coming over to the Don Juan Bible, A relationship with a girl of 1 1/2 years is over b/c i followed the DJ bible. And don't even try to tell me that its my bad cuz you dont knw me worth shyt. I now know how it really is and i will never follow the way of the bible again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ_Dud:
How did applying the concepts of the DJ Bible cause your LTR to fail? If you were "the man" why did you did you come here or attempt to apply the principles of the Bible in your existing LTR?

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the DJ bible to try to make the relationship right. Yeah the DJ Bible is alright, to a point. People need to read between the lines and not follow this book so fully. I will agree that this book is good for picking up women, but past that use you own style. I became someone that screwed everything up. I know its my fault and not hers. And i still love her with all my heart and that make everything hard. ;)

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ_Dud, thanks for the response.

I am curious about the details of your situation. I guess I don't want to make the same mistakes you made. Having attracted a giving and sexy babe who isn't a psychopath (now in a LTR).

What do you mean make it right? What problems did you identify and what did you use from the bible to solve it? Did you give your up your power and then try to reclaim it?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj dud my guess would have to be that you applied improper techniques and ideas into you relationship at the wrong phases of it's lifeline.......in short, your timing was bad.....u were unable to make effective delivery ie. She would look at you and say "I want sex" and you'd say, "you better not be cheating on me or i'll dump your ass."

Chris Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 5 Fingaz
Its the ones i could care a less about that stick around.
Ding Ding Ding!

-Chris

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She would look at you and say "I want sex" and you'd say, "you better not be cheating on me or i'll dump your ass."
Bahahahahaha!

Her: I want sex

Do you:

a) Tell her gently: Git in da kitchen and beck meh some pie ...... Biotch!

b) Politely ask your FckBuddy to leave and pat lovingly at your bedside

c) Withdraw your willy and whisper in her ear "but I'm already finished?"

d) Ask her to wait while you reconnect your dialup connection so you can post on the sosuave forum asking for help on handling her "shyte test".

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice i give is:
1. dont fight about little stuff.
2. let her have fun with her people and dont get mad cuz she's having fun without you.
3. you need to spend time without her.
4. listen to her, make her happy, and she'll do the same for you.
5. Only follow the DJ Bible up to when you get the girl, after that, it's worthless.
6. dont always listen to the people on this forum, if you try to pull half the **** they say to try, you'll lose your girl.

I dont think either of us ever had all the power, we kinda shared it and that was okay. But if this girl means something to you, follow nothing on this forum, i learned the hard way and now ive lost that girl that means so much to me. Im only on this forum to get the real truth out and disagree with the wrong with my own personal experiences. And i can quarentee that people are going to critisize me about what i say, buy fvck all that.

Kaine, you need some help, send me a message and ill give you what you want;) :D :(