Giovanni Casanova
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2002
- Messages
- 5,550
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Shut the hell up.Originally posted by Cutiepiie
^55 dj_dud
![]()
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Shut the hell up.Originally posted by Cutiepiie
^55 dj_dud
![]()
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You think i'm an AFC, I used to be the man before coming over to the Don Juan Bible, A relationship with a girl of 1 1/2 years is over b/c i followed the DJ bible. And don't even try to tell me that its my bad cuz you dont knw me worth shyt. I now know how it really is and i will never follow the way of the bible again.Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?! You're on crack bro. Look around you...you're an AFC hanging around a pack of wolves. Wolves decide what we slaughter...a rabbit doesn't decide when it is going to be eaten.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by 5 Fingaz
Ok. Ive been talking to/ seeing this chick for about a month. She texts me everyday and all that bs. Her interest level is high and was yesterday also...
I know actions speak louder than words. When I try to setup something with her or hang out the last few days she finds an excuse everytime.
So we were texting back and forth last night, i try to set something up and she does not respond. So I call her and try. I tell her I want to make some plans, she says she wants to go to sleep and blows me off. I say whatever bye.
I text her back tell her I like her and I want to get to know her better. But maybe we want two different things from each other. I say sorry for keeping you awake. (smart ass)
I know if she doesnt respond shes not worth my time or effort.
I think maybe shes afraid of commitment because she got out of a relationship three months ago.
I need some advice here guys, how would you handle this?
Thats great advice.Thanks man. I wish it was easy to find a decent one, believe me ive been through my share of fruit loops. Haha but i guess we all have. The problem is sometimes when i find a chick i really want **** like this happens. Its the ones i could care a less about that stick around.Originally posted by crowes22
I would not contact her, she is flaky, interested chicks are not flaky. I wouldn't be rude to her but I'd basically ignore her. Find somebody worth your effort, and you will, the good girls are still out there, you just have to deal w/ a pack of fruit loops before you find one. Good luck.
Come to think of it your probably right man.Originally posted by JasonR
when you got annoyed because she blew you off, you failed her test.
NEXT her and move on.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Ding Ding Ding!Originally posted by 5 Fingaz
Its the ones i could care a less about that stick around.
Bahahahahaha!She would look at you and say "I want sex" and you'd say, "you better not be cheating on me or i'll dump your ass."
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.