Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fem-cvnts make a blatant misandry parody of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banned on what grounds? Thats pretty sh!tty. Generally you have to be really out of line to get banned there. Ive gotten a couple of posting "vacations" myself. *shrug*

Anyways Dasein, I stand by my previous posts. It plays into the hands of feminists to use bigoted language when trying to fight against them. Theres no use in me getting further invested in this thread by arguing with you point by point. Just hear my point for what it is.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Loveshack they said I was a previously banned poster, not the case, but it was time for me to be gone from there anyway. There are better places for me to spend my procrastination/conference call time, so looking for an entrepreneurship related forum.

To your reply, the problem is that only a bullhorn fights a bullhorn. Reasonable people have been trying to engage feminists in reasonable ways for decades, surely you yourself have seen the results of that. It doesn't work. Once people are fully programmed into the victimhood religion in any of its forms, there is a preformatted canned response for every type of "heretical statement" (i.e. ANY statement that doesn't agree with the religion wholeheartedly), and for feminists, those canned responses revolve around fallacies and untruths I've spent dozens of posts addressing and won't bother repeating here. People don't just "wake up" from cultural solispsism upon being gently nudged, that's just an invitation to have them fit the nudging into the preexisting fallacy dream. You have to whack them with a stick. You have to show them some ire so that they eventually realize, "something about what I am doing is making people who seem reasonable otherwise angry, what's up with that?" A certain group of feminists, upon being called femc-nts, will fit that into their victimhood as confirmation bias, another group though, people who have been conned into thinking feminism is about "equality for all people," are capable of being influenced.

When an idiot calls someone a c-nt, I write it off, that's what idiots do. When a rational, educated, intelligent person uses such a harsh term, I wonder, "what's up here? what am I missing?" Antifeminists should attempt to elicit that latter response, not in most feminists, who are mostly beyond hope, but in everyone else who may be listening. Else the unacceptable status quo continues and we are sunk as a society right around the corner in historical terms.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dasein, prolific is definitely the right word

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
Wow dasein, prolific is definitely the right word
If you are talking about my Loveshack posting volume, guilty as charged. LS is actually a good forum in certain respects, with 100s of interesting, quality people posting. The problem it has, what keeps it a poor quality forum overall, is a cadre of 15-20 narcissistic (I don't use that term lightly), knee jerk leftist/feminist politically correct veteran posters for years, mostly women, a handful of men, who vent their narcissism in various ways on the rest of the forum. They rarely offer anything in the way of meaningful advice or comment, just lie in wait to stir up crap and lengthy flame threads whenever someone dares to say anything that doesn't conform to the P.C. left/feminist religion. They eventually report button bang any "heretics" into censure and banning, and the quality of the forum as an advice dispenser suffers greatly as a result.

Some are dry drunk substance abusers whom you can tell are falling off the wagon when their posts get "nicer" for awhile LOL, then unhinged once they are back off the bottle/pills/needle whatever, some lefty gov type "system" functionaries/social workers et al, with grandiose delusions that don't match reality, causing immense hostility and cognitive dissonance, some just garden variety hateful feminists looking for an excuse to get out the bullhorn. They are indulged and allowed to break forum rules by a head moderator, similar in bent and character quality to them, who "retired" from the forum about a year ago, much to the forum's improvement. New, more competent moderators started enforcing the rules evenly, and I imagine the old brownshirt moron didn't like that, and is now back to "disappearing" posters who don't toe a P.C. line.

I have to deal with the exact same nasty personality types regularly in my work, with little/no recourse in courts and state offices, so stuck around there way too long rattling their cages in retribution. Mea culpa. The vast majority of posters there are just people wanting to air out their opinions, and for those, I was just as much a part of the problem as the NPD cadre, so it was time for me to go anyway. It's probably a more peaceful place when I'm not around.

To make this post topical, the 15-20 posters that ruin LS are the exact same types of folks that rush out to make an over the top video every time they see a tit in pop music. It's like it's "their" tit that was put on display, and focus exclusively on that bare tit, pointing out the evil in it, precludes and drains attention from all the real issues going on in the world that should presumably concern reasonable adults in the year 2013. I have come to despise feminists, and will take pretty much any opportunity to tell them exactly why and how. They have made the world miserable for the rest of us in very real, quantifiable ways that people not in my field don't even realize.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
If you are talking about my Loveshack posting volume, guilty as charged. LS is actually a good forum in certain respects, with 100s of interesting, quality people posting. The problem it has, what keeps it a poor quality forum overall, is a cadre of 15-20 narcissistic (I don't use that term lightly), knee jerk leftist/feminist politically correct veteran posters for years, mostly women, a handful of men, who vent their narcissism in various ways on the rest of the forum. They rarely offer anything in the way of meaningful advice or comment, just lie in wait to stir up crap and lengthy flame threads whenever someone dares to say anything that doesn't conform to the P.C. left/feminist religion. They eventually report button bang any "heretics" into censure and banning, and the quality of the forum as an advice dispenser suffers greatly as a result.

Some are dry drunk substance abusers whom you can tell are falling off the wagon when their posts get "nicer" for awhile LOL, then unhinged once they are back off the bottle/pills/needle whatever, some lefty gov type "system" functionaries/social workers et al, with grandiose delusions that don't match reality, causing immense hostility and cognitive dissonance, some just garden variety hateful feminists looking for an excuse to get out the bullhorn. They are indulged and allowed to break forum rules by a head moderator, similar in bent and character quality to them, who "retired" from the forum about a year ago, much to the forum's improvement. New, more competent moderators started enforcing the rules evenly, and I imagine the old brownshirt moron didn't like that, and is now back to "disappearing" posters who don't toe a P.C. line.

I have to deal with the exact same nasty personality types regularly in my work, with little/no recourse in courts and state offices, so stuck around there way too long rattling their cages in retribution. Mea culpa. The vast majority of posters there are just people wanting to air out their opinions, and for those, I was just as much a part of the problem as the NPD cadre, so it was time for me to go anyway. It's probably a more peaceful place when I'm not around.

To make this post topical, the 15-20 posters that ruin LS are the exact same types of folks that rush out to make an over the top video every time they see a tit in pop music. It's like it's "their" tit that was put on display, and focus exclusively on that bare tit, pointing out the evil in it, precludes and drains attention from all the real issues going on in the world that should presumably concern reasonable adults in the year 2013. I have come to despise feminists, and will take pretty much any opportunity to tell them exactly why and how. They have made the world miserable for the rest of us in very real, quantifiable ways that people not in my field don't even realize.
I was actually referring to your posting style and how articulate your posts are. But now I know more about LS, never been on it