Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fem-cvnts make a blatant misandry parody of Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Original Robin Thicke video (NSFW)

Femcvnt parody

Watch both if you can stomach the second one. Read the lyrics too.

My Gf actually sent me these links, with her input, which I thought was great:

Colossus' girl said:
ITS TRUE! Women constantly send mixed signals to men!

Average "girls night out":

1.Go to the bar dressed like a slut
2.except advances and FREE drinks from men
3.flirt
4.dance provocatively
5.get wasted
6.flirt more
7.make advances themselves towards men
8.man touches their ass or waist
9.girl calls security, cries to friends, make a scene, claim sexual harassment, get man kicked out of bar
10. either laugh with friends or cry with friends like the attention seeking ***** she is.

bahhh!! SOOO frustrating.

I think the cvnts who made the parody are just upset that real men have zero interest in fvcking them. They're all fug anyways.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the brunette in the original video? She's pretty hot.

Colossus said:
Idk but one of those models had phenomenal tits. Maybe it was the brunette.
Yeah, that's the one.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both the original and the parodies are equally stupid and offensive to people on both sides of the gender spectrum. But thats popular culture for you. I wasnt able to get through 30 seconds of either video. But Im not much for music videos these days anyways. Women have legitimate gripes with the imagery and language of the original video, the same way some men have legitimate gripes with the parody.

EDIT: OP, while a good discussion can be had on the gender issues presented by the original video and some of its parodies that have been created, you pretty much make the point of the women in the parody you linked. Calling them cvnts and getting all pissy doesnt help your point.

For example...its like if someone tries to point out racism coming from a specific group of people, but refers to them with a racial slur when questioning their behavior. It just seems to contradict what youre trying to say and comes off hypocritical. If you wanna fight the feminists, you shouldnt make their case for them.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made their own case by blasting men as "bigots" in their parody with an obnoxiously insulting response. And what exactly is so offensive about the original video Gaylan? Gorgeous models getting paid thousands of dollars to VOLUNTARILY dance topless? A guy who wants to bang hot women and hates mixed signals? I'm missing the 'misogyny' there.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
They made their own case by blasting men as "bigots" in their parody with an obnoxiously insulting response. And what exactly is so offensive about the original video Gaylan? Gorgeous models getting paid thousands of dollars to VOLUNTARILY dance topless? A guy who wants to bang hot women and hates mixed signals? I'm missing the 'misogyny' there.
If you cannot see why women would have a problem with being portrayed yet again as sex objects, paraded around half naked while men are fully clothed...then youll never understand many women. A lot of men are tired of being objectified and never seeing men as being the same props for female entertainers with the same frequency. And many chicks arent too keen on men telling them "I know you want it." Either youre ignorant of this, or willfully blind.

And with some of the things you and other men argue about on this site, I dont see how you dont see why women get ticked off by these things. Guys here get ticked off by portrayals of men as Homer Simpsons and Al Bundys, but how dare women be ticked off by portrayals of them as mere sex objects who parade around naked for the pleasure of men because we know the women want it, right?

And just because someone labels you negatively, does not mean you shoot back with racist, sexist, or bigoted language. Why prove their point? It gives your argument little validity when you do so. So those chicks called certain men bigots. I didnt have the patience to watch a preachy video, and I know Im not the kind of guy they are attacking...so I dont have time to get pissy and lash out like you have.

Unless you felt specifically targeted, why hypocritically lash out at those chicks and prove their point? So if someone calls you a bigot, thats excuse to behave like one? Think logically here about how youre behaving. I mean, if I wanted to fall in line like you are, I could respond to that childish Gaylan remark by telling you that youre a colossal *insert insulting noun*.

But thatd make me a hypocrite based on the argument Im making, and Id rather not put my own foot in my mouth. Thats how you fight the feminists, by keeping your foot out of your mouth. You gotta look at both sides of these issues in order to make sure you dont make the same mistakes as your adversary.

EDIT: PS - Just because some women voluntarily contribute to negative portrayals of women doesnt make everything hunky dory. The same way its not ok for men to be portrayed negatively just because some men voluntarily contribute to it. Does this forum not always talk about how most men contribute to how stupid men can look in our media? So the argument about how some people voluntarily behave falls flat. Lets not hold double standards here. Just because some people of a group are blind to their negative impact, does not make their behavior ok.

Thats like me saying "well rappers are voluntarily making black people look the way they do in the media, while getting paid millions of dollars". Lord knows my community wouldnt let me get away with that, and definitely not guys on this site either.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Both the original and the parodies are equally stupid and offensive to people on both sides of the gender spectrum.
I had you pegged (heh) as just an overly emasculated mangina who may or may not be bisexual. But I think it's time to reassess your gender to be honest.

"Equally offensive" lolzlolz. Ones got tits and ass, the other is just raw hatred toward masculinity. Unless I missed part where the first guy sings about cutting out women's genitals and turning them into men...Read that again.

Your mask is slipping gaylan.

Jaylan said:
so I dont have time to get pissy and lash out like you have.
But your post history, plus 6500+ posts over at loveshack and over a thousand here so far shows you do get quite pissy and have the time.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Read the edited PS in my last comment. I could use your same logic whenever guys in the PUA community or manosphere complain about anything....I could say "well look at how so many other men voluntarily behave". But thats a cop out. Just because some folks in a group act stupid and portray the group negatively, does not make their behavior or portrayals ok.

Would any of you accept a feminist giving you the same reasoning about how men are currently viewed in society? "Well if men want to behave like this or that, you lose the right to complain about anything". You all (myself included) would be quick to tell that chick to get with the program and drop the BS.
( . )( . ) said:
I had you pegged (heh) as just an overly emasculated mangina who may or may not be bisexual. But I think it's time to reassess your gender to be honest.

"Equally offensive" lolzlolz. Ones got tits and ass, the other is just raw hatred toward masculinity. Unless I missed part where the first guy sings about cutting out women's genitals and turning them into men...Read that again.

Your mask is slipping gaylan.
As I said before, if you guys cant see why women would be ticked off by the video, then youre just blind and biased. Negative gender portrayals are crappy when either side perpetuates it. Itd be hypocritical of me to say one side is ok, but the other isnt.

Its all sh!te, and it all creates division. My main point was that you cannot condemn the language in that parody, yet turn around and use language thats generally used to condemn females and emasculate males. Why be a hypocrite?

If its not ok for them to emasculate men, then it isnt ok for you to denigrate women or emasculate men either. Which many on this board do. My big point is the hypocrisy. The women are being stupid, but you dont fight stupidity with more stupidity.
( . )( . ) said:
But your post history, plus 6500+ posts over at loveshack and over a thousand here so far shows you do get quite pissy and have the time.
I dont sit and whine about gender issues over there. I use the site for what its for and give people advice and talk about dating issues.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jaylan said:
If its not ok for them to emasculate men, then it isnt ok for you to denigrate women yada yada yada
Nah guy. I think you've just been caught out.

jaylan said:
I dont sit and whine about gender issues over there. I use the site for what its for and give people advice and talk about dating issues.
Consoling fat chicks over there about those brutish commitment"phobic" men is hardly giving advice.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan = Gaylan

Hey guys lets troll this vid hardcoreeeez

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Nah guy. I think you've just been caught out.
As per usual you ignore my points because you have no logical counterargument, thus I am greeted with some dismissive one liner. Oh wells.
Consoling fat chicks over there about those brutish commitment"phobic" men is hardly giving advice.
And yet again you say this bs. I dont console chicks regarding commitment phobic dudes. I tell them to move on and get over it, the same way I tell the guys to move on from chicks who arent that into them.

And actually, Ive been taken to task by several female posters on that board because of my current inability to commit. For a guy who tries to act like he knows my posting history so well, you always get crap wrong. Either that or you willfully lie about my posts, which would be exceedingly pathetic. But I guess when you show a clear inability to argue my viewpoints, all that is left is to attack my character by misrepresenting my posting habits.

But really, I cant believe Im being argued with when I say that a man cannot combat feminists by using bigoted language. All it does is give them credibility by lowering your own.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
But really, I cant believe Im being argued with when I say that a man cannot combat feminists by using bigoted language.
Speaks for itself really.

Jaylan said:
And actually, Ive been taken to task by several female posters on that board because of my current inability to commit.
:rolleyes:

Point is guy your clearly at odds with not just one or 2 commonly accepted truths of the manosphere but everything.

Why don't you give it some serious thought on whether red pill sites are for you, surely it gets pretty tiresome arguing against every point. I'm pretty sure everyone else is weary from calling out your faggotry. I know I am.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Speaks for itself really.

:rolleyes:

Point is guy your clearly at odds with not just one or 2 commonly accepted truths of the manosphere but everything.

Why don't you give it some serious thought on whether red pill sites are for you, surely it gets pretty tiresome arguing against every point.
There is no arguing of points, because you never directly address mine. As I said before, you run around arguments. All I see is conjecture when you reply. But thats to be expected. Ive made my points, and hopefully the men who really want to combat the worst of the feminists out there, will see wisdom in what Ive said. You cannot beat the worst of feminists by using bigoted language or behaving the same way they do. Hypocrites have little credibility, and smart men dont allow themselves to appear as a bigoted hypocrite.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And just because someone labels you negatively, does not mean you shoot back with racist, sexist, or bigoted language. Why prove their point? It gives your argument little validity when you do so. So those chicks called certain men bigots. I didnt have the patience to watch a preachy video, and I know Im not the kind of guy they are attacking...so I dont have time to get pissy and lash out like you have.
In case you didn't notice, it was the fem cvnts who did this, in response to the Robin Thicke video. Not the SoSuave masses.

"Move along, straight masculine whitey, nothing to see here. You should be used to it so get over it"......that's the message you send, Gaylan. Like it or not, that's how it comes across on this site. There is nothing wrong with standing up for equality or whatever, just don't do the double standard thing. Seriously, you need to quit, you sound bad. Trust me. I mean, f*ck that noise, just because I'm white and I'm a masculine man, I'm not taking any sh*t from blacks or fem-cvnts, either one. You're out of your f*cking mind if you think men are going to let this stuff ride with no consequence. The time for civil rights and women's rights is over. It's done. The battle was won. Now they have become the aggressors, and they WILL encounter resistance, especially from men at this site, who are unplugged from the 'matrix'.

And don't waste time with your preaching back at me. I'm just trying to help you now.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
"Move along, straight masculine whitey, nothing to see here.
Ekwaaaaality!!....Except when femcunts/lezzos do a "smash the evil *white* patriarchy" spoof. Can't really show non-whites in a clip when singing about cutting off men's junk now can we ;) ;)

Remind me again who backs and funds the lions share of the "feminist" movement?
http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Shhhh.jpg

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
It's done. The battle was won. Now they have become the aggressors, and they WILL encounter resistance, especially from men at this site, who are unplugged from the 'matrix'.
My wife agrees wholeheartedly, can't wait to get her home and unleash her on the masses there. I'm also training her in Kung Fu so just in case one of those b1tches tries to tango, she'll be fully kitted out to deal with anything they can throw at her.

My wife says they have equality, now they are seeking special rights and privileges, yes I married 'the ONE'. lolz...

For the rest of you red pillers, there is a fairy tale marriage out here for you too, its here married to an Asian farmer's daughter.

My solution to this problem is simple, we breed them out of existence, bring wives from foreign countries and push the sh1t out of red pill ideology through their female voices. Next slvtwalk I'll have my wife marching down Queen St. in Toronto with a sign that says "Slvts are un-paid Whoores, are you a WHOORE? Slvtwalk supports sexworkers!".

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaylan is either a female or the most emasculated brainwashed androgynous 'male' troll on SoSuave.

Danger, Tits, and Speed Dawg gave some awesome rebuttals so I wont be redundant on those points...but we cant let Gaylan's garbage fly on a site that promotes masculinity and critical thinking.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And lastly, WOMEN ARE THE ONE'S CHOOSING TO PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS SEX OBJECTS.
Exactly. If women did not want to be treated like "sex objects" they would not be wearing miniskirts, stilettos, push up bras, pounds of makeup, hair extensions etc. when they're out clubbing. Women go out of their way to portray themselves as sex objects and then complain when they are treated that way. Typical irrational female behaviour.

As for Gaylan, I'm not surprised that he is siding with the "sisterhood" once again in his fight against evil misogynists and the patriarchy. He is a typical lefty mangina who has been conditioned to worship at the altar of the "liberated" modern female. No different from a slave being taught to obey the "massa" without question in the old days. For people like Gaylan, the butch feminist is the new "massa".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Gaylan is either a female or the most emasculated brainwashed androgynous 'male' troll on SoSuave.

Danger, Tits, and Speed Dawg gave some awesome rebuttals so I wont be redundant on those points...but we cant let Gaylan's garbage fly on a site that promotes masculinity and critical thinking.
Actually you have already shown an inability to provide a decent argument, so you just go the childish ad hominem character attack route. Pathetic and funny in my view.

Danger is really one of the only few posters who knows how to have a debate without resorting to insults. He, unlike tits, does not avoid directly addressing my points. Several guys here, like yourself, can only throw out some sort of insult because you have no rational rebuttal to stand on.

Get over yourself bro, but keep whining if you must. Whats so masculine about getting all emotional such that you yourself lose your critical thinking and insult someone rather than directly respond to their points? You are really going to let other men do it for you, yet youre trying to talk about someone elses lack of masculinity?

Do go on.:rolleyes:

PS - How do you expect to be taken seriously when you present your argument like a angsty immature teenager? Thats exactly why guys like you only have the internet to voice your complaints. Once you realize how to properly debate someone and not be a hypocrite, then maybe you can actually combat hardcore feminism in the mainstream. The general public wont take you seriously otherwise.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Actually you have already shown an inability to provide a decent argument, so you just go the childish ad hominem character attack route. Pathetic and funny in my view.

Danger is really one of the only few posters who knows how to have a debate without resorting to insults. He, unlike tits, does not avoid directly addressing my points. Several guys here, like yourself, can only throw out some sort of insult because you have no rational rebuttal to stand on.

Get over yourself bro, but keep whining if you must. Whats so masculine about getting all emotional such that you yourself lose your critical thinking and insult someone rather than directly respond to their points? You are really going to let other men do it for you, yet youre trying to talk about someone elses lack of masculinity?

Do go on.:rolleyes:

PS - How do you expect to be taken seriously when you present your argument like a angsty immature teenager? Thats exactly why guys like you only have the internet to voice your complaints. Once you realize how to properly debate someone and not be a hypocrite, then maybe you can actually combat hardcore feminism in the mainstream. The general public wont take you seriously otherwise.
How about you stop doing the EXACT same thing you are b*tching at him about, and give a decent retort.