"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fellow DJ's, problem that some of us have been given.

ghostface KILLAH

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm tryin to really get on this gurl who I've been workin on this month. Ill bring her over my house and get her shirt off kissing her yadayada but then when it comes to the pants shes like no ur not even my boyfriend. I'm like, you don't have a boyfriend so who cares. I'm positive that she wants me cuz shes always jokin bout how sexy i am. then shes saying I'm a player and that kind of crap, the last girl i was getting on also said this. But they were both still very attracted to me cuz of my DJing.


I'm tryin to find a way to overcome this. I'm thinking just ask her to be my GF? I really don't want it to be this way cuz I don't like having girlfriends (just gettin ass lol) but if I have to be her bf to get on her then so be it. what are your opinions fellas? thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
How old are you?
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Get her drunk. :p
























Nah just kidding lol, hmmmm. Well, let's examine the situation a little : you have a reputation of being a player. She knows that. Still, she's into you and lets you take off her shirt. Well, the way I see it, she's interested, but is afraid that the reputation you have is for a reason : she doesn't wanna get burned by a one-night-stand. So, asking her out would be an option, but even then, what tells her that you aren't doing it just for the poon ? (which you are lol) What I'm getting at is, even if you do ask her out, it's not sure you attain your goal.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Ok have you got rapport with her? If you haven't try that because it should make her trust you more then. Just say something like "I understand what you mean blablabla"(just explain what shes feeling and all that) then just have conversations with her and hope that she'll want to move it further and then just take it from there. You probably won't want to become her boyfriend though because if girls don't have to use sex to get/keep you then they probably won't. Hope you get it sorted out.

By the way dont worry about being labeled a player by girls because it creates more attraction, but it makes them more cautious about sleeping with you etc. You can erase the cautiousness with rapport(comfort, trust, connection).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I have the same problem except not the player part. Same exact thing, its all good up until you try to get her pants off. Im not going out with this girl either. The only difference in our situations is having a player reputation.

I also want to have a relationship too, but a relationship that includes, real attraction and having fun together. I can always have fun with her but I'm going to be angry if I become exclusive and she doesnt even give me ass.

Help us.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
any DJs out there who have some experience in this type of situation?
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Rapport is key for getting relationships/laid. Just focus on getting to know her when you feel shes attracted enough and throw in a bit of attraction.
 
Top