Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fellas, this will save you time and trouble

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
- The OP applies the rule to all aspects of dating.
Correct. It follows the basic principle that women who are interested in a man will not deny him back to back. Whether it be you calling her twice and getting no response, to her flaking you twice on a date. Whatever it is there are many scenarios.

Women are not so difficult to figure out. Do you think a woman would not call back the man of her dreams and keep him waiting for a week? even if he is not the man of her dreams if she sees him as boyfriend material she will give him a chance.

Being ignored/flaked on/disrespected are not signs that a woman is attracted to you. Most women if interested in you will not give you such treatment but some just can't pull the "let's just be friends" bullet right away (like many can) and hope you will understand their disinterest and go away. Most guys just keep chasing and will get nowhere.

This is also about keeping your dignity and self respect. There is a limitless supply of women out there. You just have to respect yourself enough to put away those women that are not interested in you and erase them from your life. I know it may be hard for some guys and they will keep cell phones/myspace profiles of girls they have pursued but never gave them the time of day. Time won't change a thing, get them off your life immediately if they don't give you want you want. Not only will you feel more self respect but they will respect you as well.

You will be more respected by erasing her from your myspace then by you keeping her on there hoping to get lucky for example. A woman respects a man that won't accept her terms of the deal. She didn't give you what you wanted and you stayed around means she won't respect you. Get rid of such women from your life.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things to keep in mind here if you decide to not follow this rule...

1. The vast majority attractive girls have...at one point in their lives, slept with a guy they just met or did not know really well. Of course they will deny this to the grave, but its true. Why should you be held to a different standard if she is, under the right conditions, willing to give it up right away?

2. Why invest all that time and mental energy constantly hitting brick walls with moderate-low interest women when there are many out there that would be happy to answer your FIRST phone call? The only reason women make it hard on you for weeks before MAYBE giving it up is because they settled on you after getting blown off by their dream guy.

Woman are human beings with sexual needs just like men. They are never TOO busy to make time for a man they find sexually attractive.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
So you don't want to follow my advice? So still think you have a chance you hopeless afc? go ahead and break the rule and ask her out again some other time so you can only be denied again and she can let all her girlfriends know how creepy you are (and that is a really bad word for a woman to use for a guy). Go ahead and try a third time maybe you will get a different answer from the first 2...NOT!!
:crackup: This is awesome and totally true. If 99% of the guys who post here would apply this to their dating lives, the discussion forum would be closed due to lack of posters. And thats is actually a good thing.

andy_4029

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this rule also apply to when a girl stops replying to a text mid convo? Im not talking about where you send her the first text and she never replies, but lets say you've exchanged a couple texts within an hour or two and then she never replies.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy_4029 said:
Does this rule also apply to when a girl stops replying to a text mid convo? Im not talking about where you send her the first text and she never replies, but lets say you've exchanged a couple texts within an hour or two and then she never replies.
Just follow the rule. Like the rule says, give her a strike and then

1. Forgive
2. Benefit of the doubt
3. 2nd try

Let's look at your scenario

SCENARIO

So let's say you were having a combo and you txt her today around this time and she never replies back. Being a man that has some self respect and is busy you don't become needy and desperate by keep on texting her without her replying (it will only make you look bad in her eyes). You give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she is busy that's why she didn't text you back and you are also a busy guy which is why YOU SHOULDN'T keep on texting her if she doesn't reply.

No sense in speculating at this point why she didn't txt you back. You are a dj you don't care, and there are countless women out there it's her loss if she were never to talk to you again (this is the attitude you need to get into your head).

Now come tomorrow or the day after or whatever day you decide to call/txt her again, and if she does not pick up your call/call you back or not text you back then that would be the 2nd strike. Pretty simple really you gave her the 1st strike and the benefit of the doubt the 1st time she didn't respond and now she does it to you again, 2ND STRIKE!

Another word of advice. This is why PUA's don't recommend texting. It doesn't show confidence it is safe, and with texting she can have control of ending the conversation. If you are going to talk to her just give her a call and show her you are a confident guy. Having her hear your voice builds attraction in women's head plus after you are done talking about whatever you can just say "alright i gotta go do this/go meet with some friends/whatever (create the sense of loss), bye." It's difficult to follow the rule of always ending the conversations but you should try as much as you can. Try not to let conversations/convos get dull to the point she ends them. Figure out when the conversation is getting dull or dying or you already talked about what you wanted to talk about and just end them. Don't let them drag on forever show her you are a busy guy and got other things to do than talking to her on the phone.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
dj bible material

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this should be in the bible. If more guys would use this, sooo many problems would instantly be solved.

I've just re-read some of Anti-Dump's machine compiled by Pook and understood a lot more this time around due to recent experiences with women (I guess I have to learn my lessons the hard way). I was reminded of this thread because it is similar in the way it weeds out uninterested women.

As I've said in one of my own threads, guys who are inexperienced need rules like this. It is for their own PROTECTION. It doesn't create interest but it filters out women who are not interested in you. It is like No Contact - it is not to get her back but to stop the guy from acting in a way which hurts him further.

In fact, due to recent experiences I personally prefer a "1.5 Strike Rule" in some situations such as flaking. This means you make one attempt and if you get rejected then it's up to her to fix it. If she's interested she won't let you just walk away and if she does then it's her loss (The 2 Strikes Rule is good enough for most guys but I'm just in a zero-bullsh!t mood at the moment).

Remember, the rule is there to PROTECT the guy. A disinterested woman will not necessarily just blow you off completely but she might play games and try to string you along (for attention, money, ego boost, or just for the fun of it).

With rules like this one you have a DEFENSE against her games as long as you don't break it.

There are 2 main stages in recovering from an AFC:
1) Stop accepting women's bullsh!t and protect yourself from their abuse.
2) Start getting good at using women for your own needs.

Too many guys go straight to Stage 2 which means they use so-called "DJ tactics" but still end up getting abused and taken advantage of - the Discussion Forum is a testament to that. This is because they didn't go into the interaction with a firm idea of what they will and WILL NOT accept from her. More experienced guys can afford to bend the rules a little but even then you have to be careful.

Internalize Stage 1 before going on to Stage 2. Rules like this will help you do that. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a great thread. props OP.

99% of the threads here can be answered with:

If the girl is interested in you, there is no need to post here. Find the girl who is interested in you!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
F283000 Great post Great advice! Unfortunately some posters want to learn the hard way and or not even bother to take the advice given to them.

I do the two stikes rule myself. No need to waste time with a wishy washy self-absorbed cvnt who's obviously not interested at the time to begin with. They're obviously getting other "better" offers from guys so why shouldn't we get better females? I mean after all we are "equals" as men and women these days. No? lol

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me horse once and I will slap your face.
Call me horse twice and I will get a saddle.

Actually I would beat that guy until he couldn't talk :whistle:

It is an interesting rule. And yeah it might be a good weapon for beginner.

The problem is:

1. As one poster stated.."what if she is tough with you to figure out if you are in just for sex?" You misread that question and answered that every girl knows you do want sex. That is true but it doesn't solve the problem when she wants to marry you. And believe me some girls who do LOVE you will post pone sex like crazy. Albeit they won't probably be flaky. So thinking about it, it probably is not a problem.

2. Girl does not like you enough to not flake. But you "wait" a month and then out of boredom or when you bump in to her, you ask her on a date and voila she is interested now. Probably got rid of depression meanwhile or something you did, laid there in her mind making her wet dreams.

3. Some girls are major AFC pvssies even when cute. They won't call you or answer your calls, being scared shytless and intimidated - especially when you pull some neg hits on a shy girl. But they will say they are sorry they flaked, thats right.

Conclusion:

You are probably right. If a girl is flaky on second attempt she is either not interested or too intimidated and you can't do shyt. You did something wrong and there is little chance you can improve it for third time. Be better next time.

DK1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, looks like I will have my hand on the delete button tomorrow if this happens again. Great advice!

I called a women I have been emailing back and forth over the last few days. She told me to call her after 9 p.m. last night since she wouldn't have her kids being nosey which I understood. Well, I called around 9:30 and got her voicemail. There is the problem, I screwed up, I left her a message saying I would call her some other time. I should have just hung up the phone instead.

last night about a 1/2hr later.
Her: Sorry I missed your call I was in the basement doing laundry.
I didn't respond.

This morning:
Her: Happy Friday! Sorry I missed u last night.
Me: That's alright, let's just try for another time.
Her: Hope to talk sometime tomorrow. Gonna be out of town tonight so I will catch up with you soon.
Me: Sounds good.

We will see what happens tomorrow I guess.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
2. Girl does not like you enough to not flake. But you "wait" a month and then out of boredom or when you bump in to her, you ask her on a date and voila she is interested now. Probably got rid of depression meanwhile or something you did, laid there in her mind making her wet dreams.
Nothing wrong with this. There is no time limit to implement the 2 strikes rule. You can give her the 2nd chance a week, a month or whenever you want to.

Let me ask you this. If you wait a month and instead of saying yes like you suggested but instead she says no, then what do you do?

This is why the 2 strikes rule works and is founded in logic. It shows that if women are not interested in you they will still deny you even if a week, a month, a year or whatever a mount of time passes by when you first approached them. Sometimes they will play hard to get or sometimes they have legitimate excuses which is why the 2 strikes rule allows for a 2nd chance. If they are interested in you they won't deny you back to back.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Nothing wrong with this. There is no time limit to implement the 2 strikes rule. You can give her the 2nd chance a week, a month or whenever you want to.

Let me ask you this. If you wait a month and instead of saying yes like you suggested but instead she says no, then what do you do?

This is why the 2 strikes rule works and is founded in logic. It shows that if women are not interested in you they will still deny you even if a week, a month, a year or whatever a mount of time passes by when you first approached them. Sometimes they will play hard to get or sometimes they have legitimate excuses which is why the 2 strikes rule allows for a 2nd chance. If they are interested in you they won't deny you back to back.
I meant:

I ask her out twice. She flakes for whatever reason.
Might be she is ready to go but gets so nervous she gets diarrhoeia and of course she won't tell me that, so she makes some lame excuse. The same happens next time, well, she maybe developed an anxiety. And basically she doesn't want to see me, when I am the reason for her discomfort.

I apply your rule. And yes you are right, why not. I would not help it if I did call her for third time....she might die of dehydratation after all :D

She goes to therapist or whatever and gets rid of anxiety when meeting guys she is interested in as opposed to having ONS with worthless jerks - no anxiety there. But she won't call me to celebrate...she is way over me.

And we bump in to each other by chance. And I ask her again...for third time. And bam she is back on track minus the anxiety. Maybe she was AFC aka bytch and evolved to DJ/attractive young woman.

The anxiety example is really unlikely, I know ;) But I'm hell of an optimist and I just want to give the girl a chance. I know it makes them feel good when a guy calls even when they don't dig him...I just love to make people happy.:whistle:

Let me ask you another question....Does counter offer and apology counts as a strike? Not in my book.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP

I agree with you in principle regarding your *2 strikes rule* I applied it when I first ask girls out - I'm not sure how effective this would be once you are deep in a relationship because then there are a host of other factors that come into play when she denies you

What's really interesting is: 'Why do we even need this rule in the first place?' In other words, this principle of nexting her when she denies you again, should be common sense.

But it's not.

The only thing I can think of is: pride. No guy wants to admit that a girl 'just isn't into him.'

Kill your pride and your ego when it comes to girls.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i realized i did the 2 strike rule cause i wanted to 'win' and save my 'pride'. It's all bull, its jsut me being an egomaniac. Stop doing this crap guys. Go after you want until you get bored of it; if it doesnt happen after a little while, you shoudl get bored naturally, so use that as a reason rather than 'That *****! I'll show her! *no contact*' because that's childish

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
To the OP

I agree with you in principle regarding your *2 strikes rule* I applied it when I first ask girls out - I'm not sure how effective this would be once you are deep in a relationship because then there are a host of other factors that come into play when she denies you
The 2 strike rule is not for relationships. It's for the early stage of interaction with a woman. It's meant to help guys use common sense and help them root out the weeds in the field when trying to date women.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The 2 strike rule is not for relationships. It's for the early stage of interaction with a woman. It's meant to help guys use common sense and help them root out the weeds in the field when trying to date women.
Seriously do some people have reading comprehension issues? lol

I was gaming some servers (**** actually all of them) last night and I "thought" I had one genuinely interested, after some rapport/****iness and obvious interest shown in her, I tell her let's exchange numbers. She says in a little bit. I'm like well whatever I'm going to leave (place was closed), she saw me leave and didn't come over to exchange numbers. I could have walked up and came off as desperate for the number, she was cute but there's a whole bunch of cute girls everwhere. I did my best, her loss.