"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fell into what i was trying to avoid .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Been a long time since i posted . Dating life going great , fcked a lot of females this year.

Last year had a plate which intrigued me . Lots of mind issues, jealous and a big player this chick . Unfortunately developed oneitis with her . Fck me .

Moved for some time now but we still talk casually from time to time . Even though i keep on fcking other females this one is stuck in my mind . Stopped talking for like 4 months and i was back at it as soon as I remembered her .

Any idea how to pull off this oneitis from me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Find yourself a replacement ASAP. Nothing wrong with falling for a girl, as long as you don't let her know it and she's a good girl.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Delete her number and stop talking to her, its that simple.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
It's not her, it's the process.

Keep reminding yourself that. Helped me with 1 or 2
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top