"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Feels like a breakup - end of an era

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So Sara has packed all her stuff and has slept in my house from the last time (as a tenant anyway) and I’ll be helping move stuff to her aunts tomorrow with a friend.

Yes it was toxic, yes we never should have never started banging and yes she lied and stole (albeit out of anger/retaliation). But I feel lost looking at all her stuff boxed and bagged up.

6.5 months has flown by. I feel anxious, we’ve both been anxious and she hasnt slept all week. Why do I feel so fvcking sad! What am I going to do on my own again?

I start a new job on Monday with a 10% increase and they have a gym that’s always empty and I signed up. I’ll go on my lunch break 4/5 times a week and meal prep my whole weeks on Sunday like me n Sara used to. That’s the only positive thing I have, the ability to gym in the morning, lunch or after work next door in an empty gym, it’s like heaven I’m excited asf . I snapped last night and said “when you move out we are done” (real mature and stable of me) she called me today from work saying that made her anxious and did I mean it. Of course I didn’t mean it, I just feel hurt, don’t ask me why, maybe Stockholm syndrome because this women has given me so much headache, but also so much companionship and comfort.

I have a day off work and I keep pacing around, I feel lost, I talked myself out of doing cocaine as I’m determined to go a month, then even more without it, my coke days are done. I’m going to smash gym and work.

We always said we wouldn’t try a relationship until she was settled into her new place as it’s not really healthy banging a friend you’re paying rent to and see daily, but I feel like it’s done between us even though this is the prerequisite to us having something more than friendship. She said last night the sex has always been good (she’s a wh0re so I’ll take that as a big achievement).

Do you think the good sex and missing me will allow something to happen? She said I could stay over when she moves but since then we’ve had aggressive arguments hence her moving 6 weeks early. Deep breaths murk. I know I sound like a weak faggit rn but this is just how I feel. I don’t even wanna find more girls I just want to finally have peace and happiness with Sara, her acceptance is like a drug.

I was so used to living alone all these years that she came with a new energy, a real partner in crime, a womens touch on the decorating, I bought new stuff, cooked and watched Netflix together, drank and did drugs, now it’s all gone.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Bra, start up OLD account, message the way I suggest, look it up, meet up bang, repeat. Congrads on riddance man. Today is the 8th of March, international pvssy worshipper's day, when men who didn't fck gift women who they wanted to fck flowers and sht. Congrads to you for getting rid of a btch. Honestly, it's like getting rid of rats in your house.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Lol

“Look Sarah, I really like you and would entertain something really awesome with you...If you weren’t such a wh@re.”
I actually don’t mind as she’s moving back home to Aus in a couple years all I want is regular sex from her and some companionship. I’ll get bored in a month but I want that chance to get bored and ditch her.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bra, start up OLD account, message the way I suggest, look it up, meet up bang, repeat. Congrads on riddance man. Today is the 8th of March, international pvssy worshipper's day, when men who didn't fck gift women who they wanted to fck flowers and sht. Congrads to you for getting rid of a btch. Honestly, it's like getting rid of rats in your house.
I have OLD I smashed that Indian girl I posted before on Friday, then Saturday hotel with Sophie and this Monday/Tuesday morning smashed the Spanish waitress. 3 girls in 4 days and I’m up to 6 for the year so far which is on track to beat last years 22

The sex wth Spanish is unreal, I came 3 times in one morning, her ass is so round.

Sara’s vag by far feels the best and tightest for some bizarre reason. I’m craving it. We slept in the bed together last night but she was on her period (didn’t stop isn’t before) and kept saying we’re not having sex, but she’s actually let me spoon and caress her last night which is rare. Still no kissing unless sex though sadly.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
For so long as vagina feels the best and tightest it's all good man, when it feels like a cave or cavern or it doesn't feel at all it's that loose, that's when it's seriously next.
LMAO
I wonder if a woman knows she too loose or does she just default to “He’s just small.” In her mind?

I can’t remember one that loose. Had a few that were a struggle to get into. Lol.
So I wonder what’s going on if her a$$ is easier to get into than her pvssy? Never mind.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
For so long as vagina feels the best and tightest it's all good man, when it feels like a cave or cavern or it doesn't feel at all it's that loose, that's when it's seriously next.
I had to next the girl I grew up with and was gonna hang up my boots to pursue a relationship coz of this.

She would go on and on about how big her bfs d1ck was and when I eventually piped again after all these year she was so loose I felt sick. I came quickly just from excitement, but you know when you poke the head in and out of them slightly... no traction or grip whatsoever and I’m pretty girthy so god help her securing a man who wants to bang that for the rest of his life, disgusting.

LMAO
I wonder if a woman knows she too loose or does she just default to “He’s just small.” In her mind?

I can’t remember one that loose. Had a few that were a struggle to get into. Lol.
So I wonder what’s going on if her a$$ is easier to get into than her pvssy? Never mind.
Bro they know or suspect, this girl said “did you tell our mutual friend about it, did he ask how tight I was?” No babe course not (she’s defo knew)

I never thought it was true they can get stretched out like that for 2 years of solid pummelling from horsecock aggressive cheater guy and she’s is damaged goods now
 
R

Ranger

Guest
You know, a man could make a serious amount of money if he could come up with a safe product that would make her vagina tighter than a frightened a$$hole.

I was reading about how well that anal bleaching product is selling. Women are buying it up to bleach their a$$holes back to pink. Lol
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
LMAO
I wonder if a woman knows she too loose or does she just default to “He’s just small.” In her mind?

I can’t remember one that loose. Had a few that were a struggle to get into. Lol.
So I wonder what’s going on if her a$$ is easier to get into than her pvssy? Never mind.
There's a joke I read somewhere that states 3 words that will ruin a man for life where the woman asks "Is it in?" Then 3 words that will ruin a woman for life - The man replies "I don't know."
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I'm going to miss you and Sara too :cry:
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You know, a man could make a serious amount of money if he could come up with a safe product that would make her vagina tighter than a frightened a$$hole.

I was reading about how well that anal bleaching product is selling. Women are buying it up to bleach their a$$holes back to pink. Lol
They do vagina lasering now to tighten.

Before you ask, no, I have no need. I saw it on tv
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'm going to miss you and Sara too :cry:
We going nowhere, this space will hopefully allow me to smash more frequently, it’s only time before jealousy and drama kick in to overdrive
 
Top