Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feelings

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering how you guys respond to girls that start to profess their feelings pretty early on and then start asking you how you feel and what you think etc. I know I've turned to mush before in this situation only to turn around and find the girl has gone. At the same time you dont want to turn the girl away by disregarding what she is saying with light hearted banter etc...

Cheers

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic sh1t test.

Unless you're so obviously of higher value than her that you have her at hello, all women will probe you for any excuses to reject you, as soon as possible. They are not concerned with getting to know you or your feelings. Professing their feelings first is a trap to get you to reveal your own red flags. They are all about feelings this feelings that, so it's no big deal to them like it is to a man. Do not fall for that, mate.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl does this pretty early on, I usually see it as a sign of low self-esteem and desperation. If she asks me how I feel, I'll say something like "You should know by my actions" or "If I didn't enjoy spending time with you, you'd be gone by now." They're usually satisfied with those answers.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check her wrists and forearms, she might be a cutter.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^
hahahahahahahahahaha............sooooooo true!

Over and Out.