Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings over Facts: Pregnancy scare

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never raw dog w/o she being on birth control. Come on dude. This is common sense here.

You are nuts.
Dude after consistently fvcking a girl on birth control I would rather just be celibate than have sex with condoms, which is what I thought the last time I had to do it... fvck that shyt. You would have to be nuts to want to do that. It's going to be either a family or a vasectomy for me, if I don't become a monk haha...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dude after consistently fvcking a girl on birth control I would rather just be celibate than have sex with condoms, which is what I thought the last time I had to do it... fvck that shyt. You would have to be nuts to want to do that. It's going to be either a family or a vasectomy for me, if I don't become a monk haha...
Can't argue with stupidity... Stupidity wins every time.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't argue with stupidity... Stupidity wins every time.
You are definately in the minority here my man. Most men on this forum fu*k their main girl raw. Its not that serious.....now if your pull out game is wack then i agree with you.

Its worked for me and I been doing it for almost 2 decades. A couple close calls tho.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are definately in the minority here my man. Most men on this forum fu*k their main girl raw. Its not that serious.....now if your pull out game is wack then i agree with you.

Its worked for me and I been doing it for almost 2 decades. A couple close calls tho.
I don't follow the heard. I go my own way. One of those ways is not being dumb enough to have unprotected sex with a lady who's not on birth control. That's just stupid. Tell the b itch to put a ring in it and be done with it. 21+ years of child support for an hour's worth of fun. Brilliant. Withdrawal method is not an effective use of birth control. Sperm can be in pre-***.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow the heard. I go my own way. One of those ways is not being dumb enough to have unprotected sex with a lady who's not on birth control. That's just stupid. Tell the b itch to put a ring in it and be done with it. 21+ years of child support for an hour's worth of fun. Brilliant. Withdrawal method is not an effective use of birth control. Sperm can be in pre-***.
Actually studies show that withdrawal method is almost as effective as condoms. The problem is that most guys claim they withdrawal when they really dont. To each his own though. I havent gotten any girls pregnant yet so im good. But there is no way I will ever consistently use condoms with a main girl friend. But to each his own.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well one time is all it takes to get that girl pregnant and end up with a life time of child support. Im here to tell ya, 18+ years of child support destroyed my life and i'll be 56 by the time that pain finally ends. Sure its great not using condoms but just one time it doesn't work and you're on the hook for a long time. I wish I would have had a vasectomy at 21. You can recover from a bad divorce most times but not child support. One kid aint to bad but when you get to 3 its crippling finiancially

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Actually studies show that withdrawal method is almost as effective as condoms. The problem is that most guys claim they withdrawal when they really dont. To each his own though. I havent gotten any girls pregnant yet so im good. But there is no way I will ever consistently use condoms with a main girl friend. But to each his own.
Just get her on the ring and you're good to go. Your stats are horribly wrong BTW. But hey, what do I know... I only work in a hospital.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a perfect example of how women put feelings over facts. It drives me up the wall. So i am going through a pregnancy scare. I had one of those nights when you are not sure where your lil soldiers ended up (irresponsible i know). The girl is now about 2 weeks late. The day after the incident i begged her to get plan B and i offered to pay for it. She insisted that she was not going to take it. I work in healthcare ( low level position) so i know the biology of the plan B pill. I explained to her that it was NOT abortive. You are not killing any fertilized egg. I told her the side effects are basically non existent. There are NO downsides to it. Her responses were;

1.) I dont feel comfortable killing a baby and i dont want chemicals in my body..... (face palm)

2.) I dont want to be one of those girls that always runs to get plan B because it looks bad.....:confused:

3.) If my mom can raise a child with no help then i can do it too....... o_O

This chick is 21 and still not out of college. I barely make enough to support myself let alone a kid. The big turn off is the ridiculous female logic. Im presenting FACTS she is presently ridiculous feelings. I always knew it was a matter of time before i got caught slipping. I made it through my whole 20s without a baby. I guess i just ran out of luck. So im hoping and praying that she is not really pregnant. I cant raise a baby with a person this illogical. This was an ex gf that i dated about 2yrs ago.
Pandora mate, ALWAYS control your seed and contraceptive. You working in healthcare is chick crack who watch gay shows like greys and ER.

Don't bang stupid. Throater will suffice. I hope it is reconciled now. CUT ALL CONTACT when not preggers.

This **** tried to trap you. Next her.