Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings changing with girlfriend

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this 21 year old for about 3 months now. We fell for eachother pretty quickly. The sex is hit or miss...sometimes it’s incredible, sometimes I bust too early or am too tired and she ends up Unsatisfied.

I notice that when the sex is good, I feel much closer to her emotionally. When i underperform, I feel myself drifting away from her. I’ve been stressed with work lately and my last few performances in the sack haven’t been top notch. Even though her interest level remains constant and she always texts me and calls me, I find my confidence at a low point and not as connected with her. I want to stay loyal to her but I am wondering if I may be more sexually compatible with someone else.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More foreplay!

Bite, lick, kiss, pinch, rub, tease, tug, tweak, suck, tap, everything erogenous on her body and around her pvssy - Do not touch inside the pvssyhole...When you finally get ready to hit it she will explode...Problem solved!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this 21 year old for about 3 months now. We fell for eachother pretty quickly. The sex is hit or miss...sometimes it’s incredible, sometimes I bust too early or am too tired and she ends up Unsatisfied.

I notice that when the sex is good, I feel much closer to her emotionally. When i underperform, I feel myself drifting away from her. I’ve been stressed with work lately and my last few performances in the sack haven’t been top notch. Even though her interest level remains constant and she always texts me and calls me, I find my confidence at a low point and not as connected with her. I want to stay loyal to her but I am wondering if I may be more sexually compatible with someone else.
"Underperform". If you guys are getting it in and both getting your orgasm, great. What any man can do to make himself feel better about the bedroom is to be in very good physical condition.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You're too dependent on validation from women, I feel like I tell you this on just about every thread. You should not really care about your sexual performance to this extent imo.
Bingo. It seems OP's self worth is determined by who he is banging, how hot they are, what they think of him, etc etc.

Gotta break this cycle or OP is really screwing himself over in the long run.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too dependent on validation from women, I feel like I tell you this on just about every thread. You should not really care about your sexual performance to this extent imo.
I think its okay to have a standard to do what you can to get her an orgasm.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like a confidence issue. Here's how I would approach it.

1. Work on reducing stress.

Plan your day effectively in advance to reduce stress. Get a workout in before work and maybe even after work. It keeps mood and energy consistent.

2. Address the inconsistent performance in sex.

If you are busting too early, as another poster said, focus on foreplay, licking, fingering her, etc. This takes the pressure off you. Especially if you can get an orgasm from her before you even penetrate her. Yes, a little blue pill, but a lot of truth in it...Read She Comes First.

Second, start taking a bit of zoloft. After about two to three weeks, you will consistently last longer.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are unsatisfied in life, you will be unsatisfied in bed. This I know is true.

Good advice on working out. Some of my longest, hardest sessions were when I was in my best shape. Just a couple runs a week has made a big difference.

Take stock of what you are grateful for and what you are proud of. Write it down if you have to. Own what you are good at.

Take stock of what you appreciate about your partner. Realize the fact she is SO attentive is because of the attraction YOU created...Text her naughty memes during the day. Flirt with her on a date. Foreplay is every thing you do after the last time you had sex.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First off, she's only 21. Girls at that age don't know what they want. Don't invest any emotions in her.

Secondly, you've only been going out with her for 3 months. You don't owe her exclusivity and she doesn't owe you anything either.

Thirdly, rather than "wondering" if you'd be more sexually compatible with someone. Just go ahead and date others to see if you are. Don't think, just do and see where you net out.

Lastly, I think you are associating going out with younger chicks to somehow be better. I'm sure you'll find out that's not always the case, both sexually, emotionally, mentally. The only thing they have going is their youthful appearance and tight body. Other than that, nothing else.

Glassguy

Reaction score
3rd or 4th thread about this chick? Seriously dude? Wake tf up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Actually you've been on here since 2013. You're useless in learning this stuff if you haven't already.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

With women, the more foreplay you can, the better. You can make her *** just by rubbing your fingers against her ***** with the panties inbetween if you can build the right atmosphere. My tips for you are:

1) Talk with her during it, make spicy questions, if you can be dominant enough, make her ask and beg a little bit.

2) Lots of foreplay, and if you want more detailed tips...

- Breath on her neck, softly. As things get hotter, give her some long kisses on her neck and closer to her shoulder.
- Kiss her slowly. The neck and the back of the neck are extremely sensitive part. If you can kiss and keep on caressing the back of her neck with the tip of your fingers, she'll just keep on opening herself more and more for you.
- Go, do a little bit, tease her, back away. Put your hand on her thighs, get inner, caress but don't go further. This builds anticipation. She'll start reaching out more and wanting more from you as you're doing that, also it shows her that you're not desperate. Making sex look like it's her idea and that she needs it is one effective way to drive a woman wild.
- Feel her body with her hands. You choose between going hard or soft. If you're building anticipation and is still just making out, go softer. If you're feeling like escalating quicker, go a bit harder. Once you feel she's open for you, grab her ass and squeeze it, bring her closer, give her some good kisses, even slap her ass. Show her with your touches that she's yours.
- Don't rush to **** her. If you do things right, you're capable of making her *** one or two times just by teasing her, rubbing your fingers against her *****, squeezing and slapping her ass, same with her tits, most girls also likes sucking your finger to tease you, that's something you can try. You just have to rub your thumb against her lips while playing with her *****, she'll do the rest.
- You can go oral, finger her or **** her after that. It's up to you. I personally feel like ****ing just after the 2nd orgasm because she's gonna be way more sensitive, extremely submissive and if you're a guy that doesn't last long, you can **** her till the 3rd orgasm and call it a day - great sex. Or, you can keep on ****ing till you both are dying of tiredness and give her a night she won't ever forget.
- When ****ing her, especially from behind, breath right next to her ear, get closer, pull her hair, pull her body to yours. Women love feeling that their men are going wild on sex like that.
- Remember that most times, less is more. Sex isn't about time, but quality. Once you're good enough, you'll be able to get her wet and wanting to be playing down there by 20 minutes to half an hour, building anticipation, teasing her. By playing with her, you can make her *** 2 times. If you do everything right and she's crazy for more, you will be able to make her *** every 15 to 20 minutes or so. If you have enough dominance to make her hold her orgasm, she'll have an even stronger orgasm.

3) Be confident and dominant.